Magadh University B.Ed Application Form 2020: The Application Form for Magadh University B.Ed Program for 2020 session will be released on the official website of the University. Candidates planning on pursuing this course of two years will subsequently be required to submit the Application Form as per on the scheduled date and time. The form will be required to be filled up with all the important and required details necessary such as the Personal and academic details. Moreover, the submission of an Application form is an important step for the admission procedure of the B.Ed course in Magadh University. The University will be releasing the forms in an online mode and candidates will have to download the form and submit it as per the instructions. Furthermore, it is important that the applicant first must go through the instructions mentioned in the Information Brochure. Therefore, for more of the details of Magadh University B.Ed Application Form 2020 go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Magadh University B.Ed Application Form 2020 Date
The schedule of Magadh University B.Ed Application Form 2020 will be made available on the official website of the University. Furthermore, the candidates will be required to fill-up the form. Then submit it before the last date as per prescribed in the schedule. Also, it is important that the candidates keep themselves updated with the latest released information. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of Magadh University B.Ed Application Form 2020 from the tabular format below:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Magadh University B.Ed Application Form 2020 will release on||May 2020|
|Last date for the Application Form submission||May 2020|
|Magadh University B.Ed 2020 entrance exam will be held on||July 2020|
Magadh University B.Ed Eligibility 2020
The andidates who are planning on applying to the B.Ed course of two years must make sure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as prescribed by the University. The eligibility conditions are defined as per the qualification of the candidate that they have to fulfil in order to acquire admission to the course. The eligibility criteria will be mentioned in the Information Brochure which will be released along with the Application Form made available by the University on the scheduled date. Therefore, the candidates must go through the eligibility criteria very thoroughly and only after making sure of fulfilling the conditions must proceed for the Application Form. Find the eligibility in the points below:
- Candidates applying for the entrance exam of B.Ed course must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, Social Science, Commerce and other subjects. Candidates appearing for the final exams of the course they are pursuing are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants from the General, Category must have scored 50% marks and from SC/ST Category must have secured 45% marks in aggregate in their Bachelor’s.
- There is no prescribed minimum age limit for the candidates to apply to the course.
Steps of filling Magadh University B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates must make themselves aware of the steps of filling the Application Form of Magadh University B.Ed 2020. It is advised that they go through the instructions mentioned in the Information Brochure very carefully and then only fill-up the form in order to avoid any form of error. Furthermore, find the steps of filling the Application form from below:
Step 1 Registration: Candidates will have to register themselves in order to proceed for the Application Form. Then fill up the basic details such as the Name, Guardian’s details, contact Address and number. After the successful registration candidates will be provided with the Application Number and Password in order to proceed for the form.
Step 2 Application Form: Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Password provided after the registration in order to fill up the Application. The sections in the Application Form will have to be entered with the Personal Details, Contact Address, Academic Details. The information provided should be valid and correct in the form.
Step 3 Uploading Scanned Documents: Candidate will have to upload the Colored Photograph and Signature in the Application Form along with some documents, the details of which will be provided in the information brochure. The specifications for the scanned documents will be provided in the official notification as well.
Step 4 Payment of the Application Fee: The payment of the Application Fee will be the last step to be done by the candidate after providing all the required details. The payment will be done only in an online mode and the final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Form.
Step 5 Print Out of the Application Form: After the successful submission and payment of the Application Form, candidates are advised to take out the print out of the completed Application Form for the future references.
Application Fee of Magadh University B.Ed 2020
It will be important for the candidates to do the payment of the Application Fee after entering all the details in the Application Form. The payment of the Application Fee will only be in an online mode as per their convenience and the final submission will only be after the payment. It should be noted by the candidate that the amount of the Application Fee will be mentioned in the Information Brochure.
We have provided below a few of the important points which can be followed by the candidate in order to fill up the Application Form. It will be important that the candidates avoid any form of error while filling up the Application Form. Find the important points in the points below:
- The Application Form of Magadh University B.Ed will be made available on the official website of Magadh University as per on the scheduled date announced by the University.
- The information provided by the candidate must be valid and correct as any form of the misleading detail in the Application Form will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The information provided will be cross-checked by the examination authorities at the time of the admission.
- It will be important for the candidate to pay the Application fee, the amount of which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure. The Application Forms without the payment of the Application fee will not be accepted.
- Candidates will have to upload Important documents such as the Photograph and the signature. The specifications of which will be mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- Candidates must note that the Application form must be filled in all its completion and incomplete Application form will not be accepted.
- Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the Application Form and only after making sure that they fulfil the eligibility must proceed to fill up the Application form.