JNVU Application Form 2020: The Examination Council of Jai Narain University, Jodhpur, will release the online application form for the academic session 2020-21 on its official website very soon. Therefore, interested candidates who want to apply for various UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., and Diploma courses can fill the JNVU Online Form by visiting the official website. The application form is available in online mode and candidates have to fill the form along with the application fees. They do not need to send the hard copy of the application form. However, they must retain a photocopy of the application form with them, for future reference. In this article, we are discussing the details of the JNVU Online Form Last Date. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and application form fees in this article. The important dates of JNVU Admission 2020 is also given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JNVU Application Form 2020
The JNVU Online Application Form for various courses in Jai Narain University, Jodhpur, is going to be released soon on its official website. Therefore, the interested candidates need to check the official website regularly for any updates. The application form can be filled from the direct link given in the description box in this article. Also, the candidates can visit the official website to fill the JNVU Online Form 2020. Candidates can check the format of the application form given below. This format is for the academic session 2019-20. But the format remains the same for each academic session.
Candidates need to fill all the details very carefully in the JNVU Application Form, especially academic details and date of birth. The merit list for admission is as per the details are given by the candidates in the application form. Also, the candidates need to attach all the essential documents along with the application form and carry the original documents during the time of counselling. Without document verification, the admission of the candidates is not possible. Also, candidates need to be careful while uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph has to be in the format and dimensions as given in the prospectus. Therefore, the applicants must go through the prospectus very carefully before applying for JNVU Admission 2020.
JNVU Application Form Important Dates
he JNVU Online Exam Form will be available on the official website for the candidates who are seeking to get admission. They can fill the Application Form of JNVU through online mode. Applicants need to fill the Application Form with correct and accurate details and on the basis of the eligibility criteria of the candidates. The Admission Council of Jai Narain Vyas University will publish Application form for admissions in the courses offered for the academic year 2020-21. University will provide the JNVU 2020 Application form on the official portal. The official dates are not known yet. However, we are giving tentative dates on the basis of the previous year’s events. Candidates must reverify the date of JNVU Admission Form Last Date 2020 as well as other examination event dates.
|Faculty/Class||Without Late Fee||With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-|
|For all classes of Faculty of Science/Commerce||First Week of June 2020 or within 10 days from the date of declaration of the result of qualifying exam i.e. Rajasthan Board/Central Board of Secondary Education/J.N.V.U, whichever is later.||Second Week of June 2020 or within 7 days after the last date of closing of the application form|
|For all classes of Faculty of Arts||First Week of June 2020 or within 10 days from the date of declaration of the result of qualifying exam i.e. Rajasthan Board/Central Board of Secondary Education/J.N.V.U, whichever is later.||Second Week of June 2020 or within 7 days after the last date of closing of the application form|
|For Law||Within 10 days from the declaration of the JNVU REsults 2020||7 days after the last date of closing of the application form|
|PG Diploma classes in all Faculties||Within 10 days of completion of PG admission in the concerned department||7 days after completion of PG admission in the concerned department|
N.B. These dates are tentative and therefore the candidates must keep a regular visit of the official website in order to get the updates of JNVU Admissions 2020-21.
How to Fill JNVU Online Form 2020
Candidates who are seeking admission into JNV University have to fill the JNVU Admission Form 2020 either Online or Offline. Bothe the mode of filling the application form is applicable for the academic session 2020-21. For filling the online application form, candidates first need to register themselves on the admission portal. After registration, they need to fill the JNVU Application Form by giving all the details required in the form.
For filling the JNVU Online Form BA 1st Year, candidates need to download the application form and fill in the details manually and paste the recent passport size photograph, sign in the column and then dispatch the application form through Speed Post to the address given in the prospectus. They also need to attach the Demand Draft of the application fees along with the documents listed in the prospectus. We are giving the step by step procedure for filling the application form by both Online and Offline mode. Candidates can check the steps given below
Offline Process of Applying
- The university releases an official notification on its website (www.admissions.jnvuiums.in).
- Candidates have to download the offline application form and take the print-out of the same.
- They need to fill all the details very carefully with a Black/Blue Ballpoint pen in Block Letters.
- They must paste the recent size colored photograph in the space provided. Then they must put their signature in the column given in the form.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to the rules given in the proforma before filling the application form. Any defaulters or incomplete application form will be immediately rejected by the officials.
- Finally, after filling all the details and pasting the photograph, they must submit the application form along with scanned copies of photographs and photocopies of the documents within the given time period on the official postal address.
- Please note the list of required documents carefully and attach the same along with the form.
- Pay the application fee by credit/debit card or through Net Banking. The application fee can also be paid through Challan generated for Bank of Baroda or ICICI Bank.
- Take the printout of the duly filled form and submit the same to the university address.
- Also, retain a copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Online Process of Applying
- Candidates have to visit the admission portal of JNVU.
- Then click on the section “Admissions 2020”.
- Then the page gets redirected to the application form page.
- Here candidates have to click on “Register Now”
- After registration, the candidates will receive an OTP and Password on their mobile number.
- Using this Password they can log in to the application form, which they can start filling now.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, take the print out of the application form and post it through the Speed Post to the official postal address before the last date of the application form.
Details in the JNVU Application Form
The candidates have to fill the correct personal and academic details in JNVU Online Revaluation Form failing which their forms would get rejected by the admission council. Here are the basic details which a candidate has to fill in the application form
- Academic Session you are applying for
- Class/Course you are Registration for (Undergraduate/Postgraduate/M.Phil./Ph.D./Diploma)
- Candidate’s Name (as mentioned on class 10th Certificate)
- Candidate’s Name, in Hindi
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Medium of Exam
- State of Domicile
- Aadhar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- 12th Roll Number
- 10th Marksheet S.No.
- Class 10th Roll Number
- 10th Passing Year
N.B. Candidates must be very careful in filling the Roll Number and Name, as these could not be changed even in the correction form. As there is the official declaration of the same as given below
JNVU Application Fees
After filling the application form, candidates must pay the applicable fees for the entrance exam. The JNVU Exam Fees can be paid both through Online as well as Offline mode. Candidates can pay the application fees through E-Challan/ Demand Draft or Visa Payment. The colleges also demand Exam Fees which the candidates have to pay along with the exam form of the college. The exam fees are for semester exams which the candidates have to appear at the end of each semester/end of each year. JNVU Application Fees is for the entrance exam/applying for any course. Here are the details application fees of JNV University for the entrance exam for respective courses
- Exam Form Fees for each course is Rs. 300/- Late Fees is Rs. 100/-
- M.Phil. and Ph.D. Entrance Test Application Form with an examination fee of Rs. 3000/– for General, Rs.2500/- for SC/ST and Rs.2000/- for Specially-abled (more than 40% disability) categories. The application fee Rs.200/-
- Fees for LLM course can be around Rs. 2000/– (Rs. 1500 for SC/ST)
- The Fee would be payable via Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Demand Draft.
- The Fee once deposited will Not be refunded in any case.
JNVU Semester Exam Form 2020
After discussing the application form which is for fresh admission into any course in the university. But for the candidates who are already enrolled in some courses at the university, we need to discuss the JNVU Online MA Form 2020. This exam form is only for old students. The university/colleges conduct semester exams at the end of each semester or year (in some yearly courses). For this, the candidates have to fill the exam form in order to sit for the semester exam.
The examination forms are available on the college website of respective colleges. Or the exam forms are also available at the examination window of each college. Candidates can either fill the JNVU Exam Form online or they can collect the form manually from the college. After filling the exam form, the students have to submit the form in the college at the respective windows for UG, PG or Other courses.
JNVU Semester Exam Form Dates
The JNVU Continuity Form dates are usually different from the release dates of the application form. The exam form is released by each college and students can also download from the website of their college. Here are the tentative dates of JNVU semester exam form, which the old students need to fill before the JNVU Exam Form Last Date 2020-21
|Date to release the official notification||November 2019|
|Date to Start Submission Application Form||November 2019|
|Last date to Submission Application Form||December 2019|
|Last Date to Payment of Fee||Will be Announced Soon|
|Last date of Payment Late Fee||Will be Announced Soon|
|Last date to Application Form with Late Fee||Will be Announced Soon|
JNVU UG/PG Examination Fees 2020
The university examination authority releases the Jodhpur University Exam Online Application Form in the month of November 2019. The students who are already enrolled in the university need to fill JNVU Exam Online Form 2020 to sit for the semester/yearly examination. They can pay the exam fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. Here is the detail of the JNVU Examination Fees 2019-20
|Courses Name||1st Year||Part 2nd||3rd Year|
|BSC (Science)||Rs.300/- +Practical Fee||Rs.500/- +Practical Fee||Rs.800/- +Practical Fee|
|MSC (Science)||Rs.500/- +Practical Fee||Rs.800/- +Practical Fee||Rs.1000/- +Practical Fee|
How to Fill JNVU Exam Form 2019-20
Candidates who are already enrolled in some courses at JNV University have to fill B.A 1st Year Exam Form by following the steps given below
- Candidates can either take the exam form from the office window or download it from the official website (www.jnvuonline.in).
- In the next step select the link of BA First Year (Regular & Private) Exam online form
- Fill your detail like as Name, DOB, Application Fee, Signature, Address & upload the Picture
- Further, the candidates have to pay the exam fee according to their course.
- Click on “submit button”
- Save and print the Exam Form Copy for future reference.
JNVU Admit Card 2020
The candidates who have applied for admission to Jai Narayan Vyas University can download their hall ticket. The Controller of Examinations will release the JNVU Admit Card 2020 online on its official website. The Hall Ticket is an essential document that allows the candidates to enter the examination hall. No candidate can enter the examination hall without a valid copy of the admit card. The candidates must verify all the details in the admit card after downloading it from the official website. The applicants must also carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card on the day of the examination.
JNVU Result 2020
The Examination Council will release the marks of the candidates in the semester/entrance examination. Therefore, those candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check the JNVU Result 2020 from the official website. The semester results are released in the month of November/December and May/June. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to get the latest updates on the declaration of the result. Candidates must download the pdf of the result and keep many copies for the future references.
JNVU Application Form Overview
|Name of the University||Jai Narain Vyas University|
|Name of Courses||BA, B.Com, BSC, MA, MCom, MSc, M.Phil., Ph.D., Diploma and Advanced Diploma|
|Course Type||Degree Courses|
|Mode of Exam Form||Online|
|Application Form Start On||Nov 2019|
|Application Form Closed On||Dec 2019|
|University Web Site||www.jnvu.co.in|