BRAOU Results 2020: The Controller of Examinations of B.R Ambedkar Open University will publish the BA/BSc/BCom 1/2/3 Semester Result. The result will be available online on the BRAOU Online Services Portal. Therefore, the candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the BRAOU Results online. All the students who are pursuing any degree course from the open university can check the UG PG Spell 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Results after appearing in the exam. The university also conducts the BRAOU Eligibility Test for giving admission to various UG courses. Therefore, the students who appear in the ET of BRAOU can also check the BRAOU Eligibility Test 2020 Result. In this article, we are giving all the important details of BRAOU Results 2020 and the process to download the result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Updates of BRAOU
The University has declared UG, PG Regular and Revaluation Results. Check your result.
The University has declared the exam result of revaluation (both UG and PG Courses). Check Now
|UG 1st and 3rd Semester Revaluation Result (CBCS)||Jan 23, 2020||Click here|
|UG 2nd Semester Result (CBCS)||Jan 22, 2020||Click here|
BRAOU Results 2020 UG/PG
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) is a public distance university located in Hyderabad, Telangana. BRAOU offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma/Certificate and Research level courses. Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University conducts every Annual and semester wise examination. After the completion of the exam, the officials will publish the BRAOU UG Results 2020 online. B.R. Ambedkar Open University provides various UG courses such as B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, BCA, BAOL, BBM, etc and also offers various postgraduate courses such as MCA, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, MA, etc and various Diploma and Certificate Programme such as MLISc, BLISc, PGDMM, PGDWMMT, CECE, etc.
B.R Ambedkar Open University Result Dates
The Controller of Examinations of BRAOU has released the Result of UG CBCS 1st & 3rd Semester Revaluation Result Online. Therefore, the candidates who have given the examination can check the result online now. Also, the results of the examinations conducted in 2019 are released in the month of January 2020. Therefore, the students who gave the examinations can check BRAOU UG Result CBCS from the official website. The Examination Authorities may also change the dates of the declaration of the result. So, the applicants must keep visiting the official website to know the details of the latest updates. However, we are giving a list of tentative dates for the release of the results in the table given below:
|Last Date for Registration||4th April 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||19th April 2020|
|Timings||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Declaration of ET Results||First Week of May 2020|
|Commencement of Admissions into First Year||June 2020|
How to check BRAOU Result 2020?
Once the official results are published on the main website, the students must Download BRAOU Exam Results PDF. However, the candidates can check the result only through online mode. Therefore, it is important for applicants to know the process to check the results online. So, for the ease of the candidates, we are giving the steps to check the online result. Moreover, the students must follow the steps given below in the same order to get the PDF of the result:
- BRAOU announces the results for the examination conducted on its official website. The candidates require their hall ticket number to access the results from the website. One may follow these steps to check their result:
- Initially, the students will have to Go to the BRAOU Online Portal.
- Then in the main menu, they must click on ‘Examination’ tab followed by a click on the Relevant Course link.
- On the next page,
- Fill your Admission Number, Semester, Spell and click Submit – In case of UG Results.
- Then, again enter your Admission Number, CAPTCHA Code prompted by the website and Click Submit – In case of PG Results.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and click submit – In case of M.Phil/Ph.D. Entrance Test Results.
- Download and Save the BRAOU Result Copy for future reference.
Details Given on BRAOU Marksheet
After downloading the BRAOU PG Results mark sheet, the students must carefully verify all the details printed on it. This is important because the officials will not entertain any complaint after the release dates. Because the scorecard is a very important document that helps the candidate to get admission in their desired course. So, the mark sheet of any examination contains a few basic information that contains the personal details of the candidate. Therefore, it is very important that all the details imprinted on the marks sheet are correct and there is no discrepancy on the result card.
- Seat Number
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Roll number and Hall Ticket number of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Fathers’ Name
- Medium of Language
- Subject, Subject Code, Marks scored, Pass/Fail Status
- Total marks scored, Overall Pass/ Fail status
BRAOU Revaluation/ Supplementary Result 2020
The supplementary exam is for those students who could not secure a passing percentage in the main examination. Therefore, such students are given another chance to improve their marks. Such students can check their BRAOU Revaluation Results from the main website. Also, in order to appear in the Supplementary exam, students are required to fill an application form and they also have to pay an application form as prescribed by the university.
Further, they must apply within the specified time frame. However, the supplementary examination for Undergraduate programs in BRAOU is conducted in the month of November and the result is declared in the month of January/February. The notification regarding the supplementary exam is displayed on the Examination Branch website. Also, we will notify the candidates in the updates section in this article.
How To Apply For Revaluation/ Rechecking?
The students who are not satisfied with their BRAOU Results can appeal for the revaluation of their answer script. BRAOU University offers Revaluation application procedure through online mode at the official website of the university. Candidates can login using their details and fill the application form for the subject which they have doubts that they could have scored fairer than allotted. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- The candidates must click on the official website of the university
- Click on the “Revaluation” tab
- Enter the last 7 digits of the Admission Number
- Select the Semester and enter the correct image captcha
- Submit it. The webpage will lead to the candidate’s login ID
- Enter the details of the subject candidate wants to apply for revaluation/ retotalling and pay the application form online.
- Click on submit and take a hard copy print of the application form. Submit the hardcopy with the fee remittance proof at the registrar office of the university.
Understanding BRAOU Grading/ Marking Scheme
The students who are pursuing any degree course must know the Passing criteria , Grading system and other details regarding the BRAOU Results 2020. BRAOU follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) as the marking scheme for its academic year. It includes Core courses, Electives, Ability Enhancement Courses and Language Specific Courses. The Core courses are compulsory courses which are necessary to be in the program curriculum. Under CBCS, students are given the flexibility in choosing the courses of their choice.Student must take up subjects with a total of 160 credits to pass the program of these credits. The Grading Scale of BRAOU for its subject evaluation is given by the table:
|Grade||Description (Remarks)||Grade Point||Range of marks (%)|
|F||Fail||0||Less than 40|
BRAOU Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution
The End-Semester Examination consists of 3 sections of Question Paper:
Section – A – Short Questions,
Sec – B – Essay Questions
Section – C – Objective type Questions.
Sec – A consists of 10 short questions out of which the students are required to answer five questions. Each question carries four marks( 5 x 4= 20 Marks).
Section – B consists of 5 essay type questions and each question carries 12 marks ( 5 x 12=60 marks).
Section – C consists of 10 multiple choice where each question carries One Mark (20 x 1=20 marks). There is no choice in this Section.
List of Colleges Affiliated To BRAOU
- Balwant Vidyapeeth Rural Institute – BVRI
- Surya Educational Institute – SEI
- Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management – CIHM
- Xplora Design Skool
- Centre for Economic and Social Studies – CESS
- Lords Institute of Management – LIM
Courses Offered At BRAOU, Hyderabad
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Bachelor of Arts [B.A]
- Master of Science [M.Sc]
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Master of Arts [M.A]
- Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]
- Master of Commerce [M.Com]
- Bachelor of Hotel Management [BHM]
- Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
- Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Finance
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management [PGDMM]
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Advanced Certificate Programme in PLCs & SCADA Systems
Dr. B. R. Open University is a Public University which is located in the city of Hyderabad, Telangana, India. This university is also known as Telangana Open University, formerly Andhra Pradesh University. Open University system is flexible in terms of admission, choice of courses, duration and age requirements, teaching methods and evaluation procedures.
Thus it offers an alternative channel to those who missed the opportunities for higher education. The university caters specially to women, working people and those who want to improve their academic qualifications and Professional skills. The university lays special focus on socially disadvantaged and geographically isolated people who never had access to higher education earlier.
Other Important Links