Calicut University Application Form 2022: for UG and PG Registration will be online for admission. The process is expected to start soon. However, the university has released the exam form for the semester exams. Students can click on the link below to apply. Candidates have to visit the official website to apply. Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria. One has to be aware of the dates of the application form and other procedures that consist of the admission in Calicut University.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In order to fill the application form, one has to follow some procedure which involves opening the official website, hitting the Calicut Entrance application portal, filling in all the needy particulars, payment of the application fee, and submitting it to the prescribed address. The step of filling the application form is important because, without it, the candidate will not be able to proceed to apply further for Calicut University Admission.
University of Calicut Application Form 2022
The candidates can note that the eligibility criteria, that is decided by the university, is to be possessed by him/her. If one progresses to satisfy the eligibility criteria, then he/she will be able to fill the application form. The procedure of filling the application form consists of a very important step which is the payment of the application fee. Payment of the application fee is very important and the candidate aspiring to study at Calicut University has to do the same. Any application form without the fee will not be accepted.
Calicut University Application Form 2022 Date
The candidates, who look forward to studying at Calicut University have to be aware of the important dates of Application form for the session of 2022. Look below the important dates for UGCAP 2022.
|Courses||Registration Process Started||Registration Process Ends|
|UG Course Registrations|
CU Undergraduate Form Dates
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||to be announced|
|Closing date of Online Registration|
Calicut University Postgraduate Form dates
|Starting Date of the Online Registration||to be announced|
|Closing date of Online Registration||–|
|Releasing of the rank/merit list||–|
|Commencement of Classes||–|
Calicut University Application Form 2022
The Application Form of Calicut University will be released in online mode. The forms were released in an online mode only and no candidate could able to avail the facility of applying offline. Before the candidates fill the application form, he/ she should run a sight on the eligibility criteria. If one does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, then he/ she will not be able to fill the application form. In order to fill the application form, one has to open the official website of Calicut University, following which the aspirant needs to click on the portal of the application form. One should make sure that the details he/she is providing in the application form are valid and correct.
While filling the application form, one will be asked to provide his/her details like a scanned photograph, phone number. The contact details being provided should be of the candidate. If he/she does not have his/her personal contact details, for ex-mobile numbers, e-mail, then the same can be provided by one’s parents.
One has to get a hard copy of the application form along with the receipts of e-challan and copies of self-attested certificates for the proof. The application forms will be taken and submitted to the Head of the Department/ Coordinator/ Director. One should do all these procedures as soon as possible so that the application form reaches the address of the submission before the due date.
How To Do CAP 2022 Registration?
The admission through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) to First year Degree programmes will be conducted in TWO Continuous phases:
Phase 1: Fee Payment Phase 2: Submission of Application
Phase 2: Keep ready the following: a) Date of Birth: a copy of S.S.L.C b) Mobile Number: mobile number of student/parents/guardian only to be furnished. Vital information regarding the allotment and admissions are being communicated through SMS to the registered mobile number. Therefore, under any circumstances, the mobile number of Akshaya centres, internet cafes or other agencies should not be submitted. c) E-mail: Email Id of student/parents/guardian only be entered. Those who do not have an Email-Id may create one and enter. Vital information regarding the allotment and admissions will also be communicated through Email to the registered mail. d) Fee: As per admission notification for each Course/Programme. Instructions for Payment of Fee (through e-payment system).
- Visit the website https://www.uoc.ac.in
- Click Instant Pay – Select Purpose of payment: Purpose Code for the Online Registration Fee: UGSW19- Centralized Admission Process-Degree 2022- Application Fee
- Furnish the details required. (Mobile number and e-mail id of student/parent/guardian).
- Online Registration Fee •For General category candidates: Rs 280/- •For SC/ST: Rs 115/- 5.Select mode of payment.
- After remitting fees in any of the modes mentioned above, the CAP ID and password will be received in the registered mobile number through SMS. After receiving the SMS, the online application can be submitted. “Fee once remitted will not be refunded”.
Steps to Fill Calicut University Application Form 2022
While filling the application form of Calicut University, one has to follow certain steps. Without following these steps, one will not be able to proceed to apply for Calicut University for the session of 2022. The following steps state the procedure of filling the application step:
- Open the official website.
- Click on the portal of the application form.
- Click on the course you want to apply for.
- Link in all the scanned documents.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form to the address of the dean.
Calicut University Application Form Documents Required
The candidates must have the following documents in original before applying for Calicut University Admission 2022 and they must have the soft copy of the following documents:
- Admit Card (Only for students received allotment)
- The print outs of the application
- Receipt/Chalan of the fee remitted for acceptance of allotment. (University mandatory fee).
- Age proof
- Qualifying Certificate.
- Mark List(s) of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate received from the institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate
- Those candidates who have passed examinations other than HSE/VHSE except CBSE/CISCE should produce Equivalency/Recognition Certificate.
- Non Creamy layer Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate/BPL Certificate as directed by the admitting authorities.
- Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates.
Calicut University Application Fee 2022
The submission of the application form will take place only after the payment of the application fee. The mode of the application fee will be online only. You can pay the fees through the following modes of SBI e-challan, SBI Online, Payment Gateway, Friends, Akshaya e-challan. In order to know more details regarding the application fee, run an eye on the table below:
|COURSES||GENERAL CATEGORY||SC/ST CATEGORY|
Calicut University Admit Card 2022
The Calicut University Admit Card will be available online. The Hall Ticket will carry all the details of the exam and candidate. All the candidates who received allotment to their first option and those candidates are satisfied with the allotment received can take admit card and report for permanent admission. There will be a “no” admit card for temporary admission. After third allotment the candidates received allotment, but not satisfied with the allotment received during first, second and third allotment, can download admit card without cancelling their higher options for taking permanent admission.
The Hall ticket will be available to following category-candidates-
- Community Quota (Aided Colleges)
- Management Quota
- Sports Quota
- Lakshadweep Quota
- Kashmir Students
- Andaman Nicobar Islands
- Mentally Challenged Students
- Inmates in Juvenile Justice Centres
- Candidates admitted from the rank list provided by the University.
There are some important steps while filling the application forms of Calicut University for the session 2022-23. Following the instructions is important. Thus, the step by step process to download the hall ticket is as follows-
- The application form will be available onine.
- One should make sure that the details being provided in the application form are valid and correct.
- Filling the application form is an important step as without the same, one will not be able to proceed further for applying for admission in Calicut University.
- The payment of application fee is an important step.
So, these are the complete details regarding the Calicut University Application Form. If you have any questions, then please comment on the section below.