Bankim Sardar College Merit List 2021 will be released on 28th August. The college invites applications every year for admission to BA, B.Sc, B.Com courses. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the Bankim Sardar College Admission Form. Further, the admission will be given on the basis of the merit list. Candidates must note that there is no entrance examination for UG admission. Therefore, on the basis of Higher Secondary marks, admission will be given. The Bankim Chandra College Admission merit list will release in PDF format. Hence, candidates can download it easily from the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bankim Sardar College Admission List Release Date 2021
Candidates must be aware of the admission schedule of Bankim Sardar College. So, keep checking the official website for the same. Also, tentative dates are given below.
|Application form available||2nd August 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||27th August 2021|
|Bankim Sardar 1st Admission List||28th August 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Admission on the basis of 1st merit list||1st to 2nd September 2021|
|Bankim Sardar 2nd Merit List||4th September 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Admission on the basis of 2nd merit list||6th to 7th September 2021|
|Third Merit List||9th September 2021 (5:00 PM)|
|Admission on the basis of 3rd merit list||11 to 13th September 2021|
|Admission through 4th List||–|
|Admission through 5th List||–|
Eligibility & Courses of Bankim Sardar College 2021
Candidates need to check the eligibility conditions before applying for UG admission.
Eligibility Criteria for BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com
Any candidate who has passed 10+2 level exam from any stream from any recognized board. Also, candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam in the Vocational stream from West Bengal Council of Vocational Education & Training can apply too.
|B.A. Honours||Bengali, Education, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science|
|B.Sc. Honours||Physics, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology|
Steps To Check Merit List of Bankim Sardar College 2021
The merit list will release in online mode. Therefore, follow a step-wise process to download the list.
- Visit the official website (www.bankimsardarcollege.org) of Bankim Sardar College
- On the homepage, the merit list option will display on the screen
- So, click on it and course-wise merit list will display on the screen
- Further, download the Bankim Sardar College Admission List PDF for future uses
Details Present On Bankim Sardar College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains some essential details. So, check the list of information carefully.
- Name of the Applicant
- Application Number/ Registration Number
- Merit Scores/ Points
Bankim Sardar College Admission Fees
|BA General||Rs. 2655|
|BA Honours||Rs. 2955|
|BA Education Self-Finance General||Rs. 3075|
|BA Education Self- Finance Honours||Rs. 3255|
|BA Physical Education General||Rs. 3915|
|BA Geography Self- Finance General||Rs. 3915|
|B.Sc. General||Rs. 3495|
|B.Sc. Honours||Rs. 4395|
|B.Com General||Rs. 3015|
|B.Com Honours||Rs. 3315|
Bankim Sardar College Counselling 2021
Qualifying/ Shortlisted candidates who find their names in the merit list have to appear for counselling. So, this is the last stage in the admission process. Every candidate needs to attend the counselling in order to confirm their seats in the course. Also, if any candidate fails to attend the counselling, then they will lose their seat to other deserving candidates.
In addition to this, the candidates need to carry certain documents in order to get them verified. Further, the authorities will accept/ reject the admission on the basis of the documents. Therefore, candidates must not try to manipulate or forge the documents. If the candidate wishes to accept the seat, then they must pay the necessary admission fee.
Documents Required for Admission/ Verification
- Printout of Bankim Sardar College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previous institution
About Bankim Sardar College
Bankim Sardar College was established in 1995. It is an undergraduate college in Tangrakhali, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India. Also, the College offers courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. And, it is in affiliation to the University of Calcutta.
Contact Details of Bankim Sardar College
Po & Vill – Tahgrakhli, South 24 Parganas
West Bengal, Pin – 743329
Phone Number – 03218 256800
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.