MP EPravesh Admission 2020-21: Candidates who are willing to take admissions can check out all the details of Epravesh MPonline. The Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched this portal to make the student’s admission process simple. With the help of this portal, the students can take admission into the Private and Public Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The epravesh portal offers admission facilities to both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. The Online Registration Process usually starts in the month of June/July. Then, the portal conducts three phases of admission (Counselling Process) for various colleges and universities.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Later, Students will have to download the seat allotment letter and counselling schedule of various colleges and universities here. Currently, CLC Round IV Admission Schedule is released. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the MP Epravesh Admission details, eligibility, and much more. Therefore, go through the article thoroughly.
- The Last Date to Download the Receipt (Student’s Promotion) in the Second, Third, Fourth, or Fifth Year is 5th December 2020.
- Vacant Seat Lists updated for 5th Round College Counselling. Click Here
- The last date to download the admission receipt from MP E-Portal is 30th November 2020 (both UG and PG Courses). Download Admission Receipt
- MP Online CLC Round IV Schedule is now available. Check below.
What is MP Epravesh Portal?
Due to COVID-19 Pandemic and Nation Lockdown, all the Universities and Colleges were closed. Due to which the semester exams, admissions, results, all were kept on hold. Therefore, to ensure safety and practicing the social distancing habit, the Department of Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched epravesh MP Online Portal where the students can register themselves for admission and get details of the counselling and eligibility process. Already enrolled students can also check their University Updates by providing the required details. They can also access the e-classrooms so that they don’t miss any lectures. So, overall, it is a one-stop platform to avoid the crowd of the students and parents and can be accessed anywhere anytime.
Universities that Offers Admission Through MP Online
The Universities that offer admission through MP EPravesh Online Admission Portal are as follows-
- APS Rewa University
- BU Bhopal University/ Barkatullah University
- Chhindwara University (CU)
- DAVV CET Admission
- Jiwaji University
- MCBU, Chhattarpur University
- RDVV Jabalpur University
- Vikram University
- MPSVV University
Epravesh Admission and Academic Calendar
Admission Process of epravesh.mponline.gov.in
Through MP Eprevesh Portal, you can get admission into various colleges and universities of Madhya Pradesh. However, the admission process is completed in three to four phases (depending on the vacant seats). The MP Online CLC Admission Dates are provided below for both UG and PG Courses.
|Events||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling||5th August to 24th August 2020||13th August to 31st August 2020|
|Document Verification Process at Helpline Centers of official participating colleges||5th August 2020 to 27th August 2020||13th August to 3rd September 2020|
|Issuance of Seat Allotment Letter||3rd September 2020||10th September 2020|
|Online Payment of Fees in Allotted College||3rd September to 8th September 2020||10th to 15th September 2020|
|Online Entry of the students admitted by the college/||5th August 2020 to 8th September 2020||13th August 2020 to 15th September 2020|
CLC Round -I Scheduled Dates
|Display of the vacant seats||10th September 2020||17th September 2020|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling by un-registered candidates||10th to 16th September 2020||17th to 23rd September 2020|
|Document Verification at helpline center||10th to 19th September 2020||17th to 26th September 2020|
|Display of Merit List||24th September 2020||30th September 2020|
|Online Fee Payment to Allotted College||24th to 29th September 2020||30th September 2020 to 5th October 2020|
|Online Reporting||10th September 2020 to 29th September 2020||17th September 2020 to 5th October 2020|
CLC Round II Schedule
|Changing Reserved Seats to Unreserved Seats||1st October 2020||7th October 2020|
|Deposition of documents in allotted colleges according to the merit list based on choices filled in CLC 1st Round and Online Payment Fees||1st October 2020 to 7th October 2020||7th October 2020 to 12th October 2020|
|Online Reporting of the candidates||1st October 2020 to 7th October 2020||7th October 2020 to 12th October 2020|
CLC Round-III Admission Schedule
|Display of Vacant Seats||For 1st Year- 9th October 2020 and 1st Semester- 14th October 2020||–|
|Choice Filling||For 1st Year- 9th to 14th October 2020|
For 1st semester- 14th October 2020 to 20th October 2020
|Merit List||For 1st Year- 19th October 2020, 1st Semester- 24th October 2020||–|
|Payment of Fees||1st Year- 19th October 2020 to 26th October 2020|
For 1st Semester- 24th October 2020 to 29th October 2020
|Digitally Verification of Documents||1st Year- 19th October to 26th October 2020|
1st Semester-14th October 2020 to 29th October 2020
MP Online Admission Eligibility 2020-21
The MP Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the admission process. If a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility conditions of the respective college/university, then he/she cannot take part in the admission process. However, the eligibility criteria are different for UG and PG Courses.
- The Age of the candidates must be between 18 to 27 years. However, age relaxation is applicable for Reserved and PWD Candidates (as per the Government Guidelines).
- For UG Course Admission, the applicant must have completed 12th Class from a recognized University. Whereas, for PG Course admission, he/she must have graduated from a recognized university.
- He/She must score the minimum qualifying marks as mentioned in the University or College Prospectus. For Master’s Course Admission, the minimum qualifying marks is 50% marks.
How to Check Eligibility at Epravesh MP Portal?
The step by step process to check the eligibility criteria of the respective course is as follows-
- Visit the official website of EPravesh Portal. Then select the eligibility section.
- There are three options- (Course Eligibility, 12th, and UG Course Eligibility)
- Select the course level, course, and branch (optional) and submit the details.
- The eligibility and the college details will be provided below.
Epravesh Admission Application Form 2021
The Application Form for Admission in MP Epravesh Portal will be available in June/July 2021. So, the application process through the Epravesh portal is as follows-
- Visit the official website- epravesh.mponline.gov.in
- Select the Admission Option you wish to apply for (Undergraduate/Postgraduate)
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a dashboard. Select the agreement declaration.
- Select the college you wish to apply for.
- Click on the application link, go through the instructions carefully.
- Register by submitting the details such as Name, Date of Birth, phone number, e-mail id, etc.
- Then upload your Photograph, Signature, and Academic Qualification details.
- Once everything is done, pay the admission fees asked by the respective college.
- Make sure that you have entered all the details properly.
- Then choose the center as per your preference.
- Then take the printout of the admission receipt before the due date (30th November 2020).
How to Track Applicant Status through Epravesh Online?
To check your application status, you need to provide your Application Number and Date of Birth.
Documents Required in MP EPravesh Admission 2021
The documents that you need to submit on the MP Online Portal are as follows-
- Printout of the Application Form
- Colored Passport Photograph
- Passing Certificate of Class X and XII
- Migration certificate of Class XII
- Character Certificate of the school last attended
- Photo ID Proof
EPravesh Seat Allotment and Seat Allotment Letter
The Seat Allotment Process for admission in Madhya Pradesh will start soon after the document verification process. Candidates can access the EPravesh Login to register for the counseling. After the registration process, the Selection Board will select the students on the basis of the academic qualification and release the list.
The Colleges of MP will then conduct the admission process for all the students in phases. For each phase/round, the authority will issue an MP Pravesh Seat Allotment Letter. The selected candidate will have to carry the letter to the allotted letter for further admission process.
EPravesh Document Verification Process
The Madhya Pradesh Government conducts the admission process via document verification through MP EPravesh Online Portal. The documents will be verified properly, and if all the certificates and documents are genuine then he/she will be called for the next round.
E-Pravesh Student Promotion- How to Check?
The steps to check your promotion status of the semester is as follows-
- Visit the official website of EPravesh- epravesh.mponline.gov.in
- Then click on the student promotion section available on the homepage
- Select the required details and you can easily access and get the details.
How to Search College and Courses through MP Portal?
- Visit the website, then click on the search for the College and Course option
- Then enter the following details- District, College Status, College Type, Course Level, and Course.
- Click on the submit button
- The List of the colleges as per your preferences will be displayed on the screen.
So, these are the complete details of MP Epravesh Admission 2020-21. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.