Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board c will be releasing the Merit list of candidates who clear the NEET 2019 examination. The Merit List was published on 28th June 2019. A State merit list will be prepared by the counseling conducting authorities on the basis of applications received. Again, the Merit List 2019 will be the basis for further MBBS/BDS Admissions. Read on through the article to know more about the Bihar MBBS/BDS Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates of BCECEB NEET 2019
Merit List for Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission is released by BCECEB on 28th June 2019. However, candidates can check all the official dates of the events taking place. These dates include- Application Form, Merit List, Counselling etc.
|1||Merit List for Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission||28th June 2019|
|2||Seat Matrix and Business Rule Posting on the website||30th June 2019|
|3||Starting Date of the Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Choice Filling||1st July 2019 (10:00 am)|
|4||Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice filled up to 3rd July 2019||4th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|5||Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice filled up to 5th July 2019||6th July 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|6||Last Date of Online Registration, Seat Allotment, Choice Locking||7th July 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|7||Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result||9th July 2019 (10:00 pm)|
|8||Booking of Slots for Document Verification and Downloading of the Allotment Letter||9th July 2019 to 11th July 2019 (11:59 pm)|
|Document Verification Process Schedule|
|10||Document Verification for the First Round Counselling – for all the candidates allotted in Govt. Colleges||12th and 13th July 2019|
|11||Govt. Dental / B.V.C.|
College and Private Dental Colleges
|14th July 2019|
|12||Private Medical Colleges||15th July 2019|
Candidates can check the Bihar NEET MBBS Merit List 2019
How To View Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who have given the BCECEB NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
- Click on the link provided below.
- Enter Your UGMAC ID and Date of Birth
- Click on the Submit Button
- The list will be available on the screen
- Take the Printout for future reference
Download BCECEB Merit List 2019
Eligibility for BCECEB Bihar NEET Merit List 2019
In order to appear in the Merit List, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Also, to appear in the Bihar 2019 Merit List, candidates must have the following eligibility.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programs must satisfy the domicile criteria of Bihar, i.e. students with either root in Bihar, who have spent a considerable amount of years in the state of Bihar, and has done their schooling from Bihar will be considered eligible.
- To be qualified as a domicile of Bihar, the candidate must be resident of Bihar for at least 3 years
- Candidates must belong to a family that owns land or property in Bihar
- Who are dependent on employees of the Government of Bihar
Minimum required percentile
Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 examination. Also, candidates are required to clear BCECEB NEET 2019 with a basic standard. Last year the minimum required percentile was set at 50 for general candidates, 45 for PWD candidates, and 40 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Details mentioned in the MBBS/BDS Rank List
The main purpose of the Merit Lists is to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. Thus, the Merit List will carry the following details.
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Bihar Category
- Bihar Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- Bihar State Merit
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- NEET Percentile