Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will be releasing the Merit list of candidates who clear the NEET 2019 examination. A State merit list will be prepared by the counseling conducting authorities on the basis of applications received. Again, the Bihar MBBS Merit List 2019 will be the basis for further Bihar MBBS 2019 Admissions. Read on through the article to know more about the Bihar MBBS/BDS Merit List for the academic admission of 2019 session.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar MBBS Merit List 2019 Date
Merit List for Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission will be released by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) Patna, provisionally, around the 4th week of June 2019. Check the important dates revolving around Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List.
|1||Merit List for Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission||4th week of June 2019|
|2||Online Choice Filling||4th week of June 2019|
|3||First Round of Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
|4||Second Merit List for Bihar MBBS||1st week of July 2019|
|5||Second Round of Counseling||2nd week of July 2019|
|6||Merit List for Mop Up Round||August 2019|
How To View Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List
Candidates who will be giving the NEET 2019 and who will successfully enroll in the Bihar MBBS 2019 Admission process can hope their names to be included in the Bihar MBBS Merit List for the academic session of 2019-20. Here is how one can check the Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Go to the official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)
- Locate the link that leads to counseling and seat allotment
- Locate the link for Bihar MBBS Merit List 2019
- Merit List will be displayed on the screen in the PDF form
- Check out names and keep a print of the document
Eligibility for Bihar MBBS Merit List 2019
Candidates is required to fulfill certain set of standards in order to be able to participate in the whole admission drive. Also, to appear in the Bihar 2019 Merit List, candidates must have the following eligibility.
- Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must satisfy the domicile criteria of Bihar, i.e. students with either roots in Bihar, who have spent considerable amount of years in the state of Bihar, and has done their schooling from Bihar will be considered eligible.
- To be qualified as a domicile of Bihar, candidate must be resident of Bihar for at least 3 years
- Candidates must belong to a family that owns land or property in Bihar
- Who are dependent on employees of Government of Bihar
Minimum required percentile
Candidates are required to appear in the NEET 2019 examination. Also, candidates are required to clear NEET 2019 with a basic standard. Last year the minimum required percentile was set at 50 for general candidates, 45 for PWD candidates, and 40 for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Details mentioned in Bihar MBBS Merit List 2019
The main purpose of the Merit Lists are to communicate which all candidates have cleared for further admission process. Here’s what a candidate can expect upon accessing the Bihar MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- Candidate’s NEET Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Gender
- Bihar Category
- Bihar Subcategory
- NEET Marks
- NEET Percentile
- NEET Rank
- Fee Status
- Bihar State Merit