MCD GNM Admission 2020: The Result will be announced soon. The Municipal Corporation of Delhi will be carrying out the admission process. Candidates will get admission to the GNM Institute of MCD by clearing the entrance exam. However, the students have to first submit the application form for eligible to appear for the exam. The candidates should, however, check the eligibility criteria before filling the form. Thus, the MCD GNM Admission 2020 eligibility criteria are described below. Furthermore, for complete details regarding the application process, admissions, counselling, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- MCD GNM 2020 Exam Result was expected to be released by 10th October 2020. It has been delayed, however, the students should check the concerning websites frequently for updates.
- Candidates must read out the information brochure carefully to understand the admission process of the 2020-21 session. – Check MCD GNM 2020 Information Brochure
MCD GNM Admission 2020
The MCD GNM Admission Form will be available online on the official website (www.mcd.gov.in) of MCD. Candidates should note that they may not be available in any other mode. Thus, the students should visit the official website to apply. Moreover, the authorities may not send any notifications regarding the admission processes. The candidates should thus be aware of all the important dates. In addition, the tentative schedule of the admission activities is given below.
|Application Form||2nd September 2020|
|Last Date of submitting Application Form||21st September 2020|
|Admit Card||– October 2020 –|
|Exam Date||05th October 2020|
|Result Declaration||10th October 2020|
|1st Counselling||14th October 2020|
|2nd Counselling||19th October 2020|
|3rd Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Course||22nd October 2020|
Check – Chattisgarh GNM Admission 2020
Note that the registration window will be open for a limited period of time. So the students should make sure that they submit their forms on time. As no candidate will be allowed to apply after the due date.
MCD Nursing Application Form
The application process will be carried out in online mode. Candidates wanting to appear for MCD GNM Exam should fill the form. Moreover, enter all the details carefully. As the provided information will be used for the entire admission process or even after that. The candidates will have to enter personal details and qualifications for records. Further, make sure that you keep your registration ID and password safe. For further processes, you will have to login by entering those.
Municipal Corporation of Delhi GNM Admission Process
- Firstly, each candidate will have to complete the registration process. Make sure that you keep the registration ID and password safe.
- The candidates will be admitted purely on the basis of merit. Thus, students’ performance in the entrance exam will be taken into consideration while preparing the merit list.
- After the exam, officials will be preparing a rank list. Wherein, they will rank the students in order of merit.
- Furthermore, merit students will be eligible for counselling. It is the last round of the admission process. Candidates need to carry certain documents for this round. The process of seat allotment and document verification will be carried on the same day.
Then the candidates will be informed about the date of commencement of classes. Candidates have to join the respective GNM schools on the given date.
- The candidate should have passed in all subjects of 10+2.
- She should have a 40% aggregate of three elective or core subjects.
- Moreover, candidates from state open school and the national institute of open school are eligible.
- 10+2 pass with English and 40% marks in vocational ANM course from a school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Further, a candidate should have obtained 40% marks in a vocational stream- health care science.
The list of documents students keep ready for the admission processes is as follows:
- Marksheet of Class XII & X
- Character certificate from the institute last attended
- Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
- Hard Copy of Application Form
- Original and attested photocopies of caste certificate issued by a competent authority.
- 3 Passport size photographs (Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 3.5cm)
MCD GNM 2020 Result
The MCD Nursing Results will be out within a week or two after the exam. Candidates will have to login by entering the credentials to check the results. Moreover, the officials may announce the result in the form of a merit list. Note that you may not receive any notifications regarding the result declaration. Therefore, do check the concerned websites for updates.
MCD GNM Nursing Merit List 2020
MCD GNM Merit List will indicate the names of the selected candidates. The selection will be done on the basis of students’ performance in the entrance exam. This list will be released soon after the exam. Moreover, officials will publish it on their official website. It will be available in PDF format. Thus, the students will be able to download it easily. Note that only the merit students will be eligible for counselling. So do not forget to check out the rank list to know whether you are eligible for admission or not.
MCD Nursing Cut Off
The cutoff marks will be the minimum marks that a student need to score for being eligible to get admission in the course. Candidates who would not have that much score will not be eligible for admission. The officials may release a separate MCD GNM Cutoff List 2020 for each category. However, it will be available on their official website.
MCD GNM Counselling 2020
The round of MCD Nursing 2020 Counselling will start soon after the release of the merit list. In this round, the candidates will have to produce a set of documents. Candidates are supposed to have both the originals and photocopies. Moreover, the students should ensure that they are present on the day of counselling. The officials can allot seats to other deserving candidates in case of absentees. Further, the complete schedule of the counselling round will be available on the official website. The rounds of counselling will continue until all the seats will be occupied. In case any of the seats will be left vacant, then a mop-up round will take place.
Furthermore, if a candidate somehow will not be able to attend this round. Then you should contact the officials. As if they allow, then your guardians can appear in place of the candidate as a proxy. But make sure that you contact the authorities regarding the issue.
Municipal Corporation Of Delhi GNM Question Paper
The authorities will release the MCD GNM Exam Question Paper online after the entrance examination. It will be available on the official website of MCD. The question paper will be released along with the answer key. It will also be beneficial for students wanting to appear for the exam. As they can refer to it for understanding the exam pattern. Further, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, the candidates will face no difficulty while downloading it.
MCD GNM 2020 Answer Key
MCD Nursing Answer Key will contain the answers to all the questions that were asked in the exam. It will be released along with the question paper. The officials release it for allowing students to cross-check before the release of the merit list. Candidates will thus be able to calculate a rough score. Then they can predict their chances of clearing the exam. Further, it will also be available in PDF format. The students will be able to download it as well from the official website. In addition, officials release it for maintaining a transparent relationship with the participants. As the final merit list result will be prepared in accordance with this answer key only.