Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University is a central university located in the city of Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. Moreover, the university offers various UG and PG courses in the field of science, humanities, and arts. However, it conducts an entrance exam for DHSGSU Admission in these courses. The entrance exam conducted for the admission in UG course is known as UGET. In addition, the candidates seeking admission in DHSGSU in 2020 in UG courses need to complete the application process. For more detailed information like Application Form, Entrance Test, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus, Result, answer key, Cut off and counselling read the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DHSGSU Admission 2020 Dates:
The table below provides all the important vents and the dates of Doctor Harisingh Gour University. The dates here are tentative and will be updated as soon as the university provides the official dates on their website. Make sure that you are well updated with all the important information regarding admission and entrance test so that you won’t miss out on any of the important events. The candidates can also check the important dates of the events at the official website of the university. One has to click on the exams column at the website and then go through the column of Exam Schedule for updated information.
|Application Form Availability||March 2020|
|Last of Submission Of Application form||April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||May 2020|
|Answer Key||May 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|1st counselling Date||June 2020|
|2nd counselling Date||July 2020|
DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2020
Doctor Harisingh Gour University conducts different entrance tests for different UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The entrance test conducted for UG courses is known as UGET, the entrance test for PG courses is known as PGET and the entrance test or Ph.D. courses is known as PHDET. The exam is conducted for granting admission to programs like BA, BCom, BBA, BSC, Bpharm, Integrated BA-Bed, Integrated BSc-BEd, BCA, BFA, BALLB (Hons.), BA-BEd, BSc, BLibISc, BJMC, and LLB. Candidates seeking admission in any of the respective degrees and courses can fill up the application form that will be available at the official website. To know more about the application process in detail read the article below.
DHSGSU Entrance Exam Eligibility
Eligibility is a very important aspect for every candidate while seeking admission in any university for any course. The candidates must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria of the course in which they are taking admission. The exam conducting department of the university provides eligibility criteria for evey course that they are offering.
Before proceeding with the application process, students must check the eligibility for the respective course. Candidates must always be updated with university schedule to avoid any misleading.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised Board/Institution
- The minimum qualifying marks is 45% or equivalent CGPA for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Whereas, for candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD categories, the minimum marks are 40%.
- Candidates seeking admission to B pharma program must have studied English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- For admission to LLB, BJ, and BlibISc programs, candidates must have passed 10+2+2 or equivalent exam from a recognised University/Institution.
- Although, the minimum qualifying marks for BLibISc is 50% or equivalent CGPA for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Relaxation of 5% in marks will be provided to candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
- For most of the Bachelor courses, the minimum age required is 17 years as on June 30, 2020.
- The age should not be more than 22 years for UR and OBC categories and less than 27 years for SC, ST and PWD categories of the applicant as on July 1, 2020.
- Also, there are few courses where there is no age restriction for the candidates.
DHSGSU Application Form 2020
To take admission in DHSGSU in 2020, the willing candidates have to fill up the DHSGSU Application Form for the respective degree as well as the course which is available at the official website of the university. The candidates will also have to make sure to check whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not before filling up the application form. The application process is considered completed only after the payment of the application fee. Also, make sure that you submit your application form within the given deadline in order o avoid cancellation or failure of your candidature.
The candidates will have to provide details like Personal details and Academic details. Make sure that all the information provided by you is correct and valid.Photograph, signature, and thumbprint will be submitted by the candidate in .jpg format.
DHSGSU Entrance Exam Pattern
The table given below mentions the entrance exam pattern for the candidates seeking DHSGSU Admission 2020 in UG courses. All the candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern and other important details very carefully. so that they will be well prepared and aware prior to the exam.
|No. of Questions||100|
There will be no negative marking for unmarked questions.
The DHSGSU Syllabus for UG Entrance Test is available at the official website of the university in the form of PDF. Once the PDFs are available at the official website, we will provide you the direct link at our website so stay connected. In addition to this, candidates can download it from there for further preference. One can check he syllabus and time table by clicking on the exams column at the official website. Then can go through the column of Admission Notification.
DHSGSU Admit Card
Once the candidate completes the application process successfully, he/she will be provided with the DHSGSU Admit Card in an online mode. The admit card however, is a very document which defines the candidature of the candidate appearing for the entrance exam. The link to download the admit card will be provided by the university authorities at the official website accordingly. The candidate will also be informed regarding the release of admit card via the registered email ID.
The admit card of DHSGSU contains the following contents:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No. Of the Candidate
- Application No. Of the Candidate
- Name of the Test Centre
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Personal Address
- Subject and the Subject Code
Candidates also have to paste a self-attested photograph and put their signature at the provided space on the admit card. Moreover, candidates are advised to have multiple copies of the admit card for future preferences. Make sure that all the details mentioned on your admit are correct and valid. If any kind of discrepancy is found in the admit card, the candidate will have to contact the concerned authorities immediately.
DHSGSU Entrance Exam Result 2020
The university will release the result for the DHSGSU Entrance Exam Result 2020 as per the schedule. However, the authority will release the official dates later. Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check theirs by visiting the official website. Then click on the result link provided by the university. The candidates are advised to be well updated regarding the result date schedule in order to avoid any kind of hassle at the moment. Also, just by merely clearing the entrance exam, candidates cannot secure their seats for admission. After the declaration of the result, the cut off and merit list for each course will also be announced.
DHSGSU Online Exam Answer Key 2020
After the entrance exam, the university releases the answer key. The answer key further helps the candidates to do the evaluation of their exam. This further helps to check whether they have qualified the exam or not.
DHSGSU Counselling 2020
The candidates who qualified the entrance exam successfully can register for counselling. However, in the first place, the selected candidates have to register for the counselling. Moreover, it is the last but the most important step in the admission process. It is important for the qualified candidates to attend the counselling for final seat allotment. The university gives an imitation letter which further contain important information regarding counselling. This includes documents required, Name of the Venue, Reporting time, Date of the counselling as well as other important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of counselling.
Here we have provided a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo
Important Instructions Regarding DHSGSU Entrance Exam
- Candidates seeking DHSGSU admission 2020 must fill the application form within the given deadline.
- Candidates have to fill the correct and valid information in the application form. While downloading the admit card check all the details very carefully.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the reporting time.
- Its important for the candidates to know about the important events and dates scheduled by the university. Do a regular visit to the official website of the university for latest updates.
- Its important for the students to attend the counselling in order to confirm the admission.