DHSGSU Admission 2020 for UG, PG, and Ph.D. Courses has been started. So, candidates who are willing to get admission must satisfy the eligibility criteria. However, candidates will get admission on the basis of the DHSGSU Admission Entrance Test. The Admission process includes submission of the application form, entrance exam, answer key release, and counseling. Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University is a central university located in the city of Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. Moreover, the university offers various UG and PG courses in the field of science, humanities, and arts. However, it conducts an entrance exam for DHSGSU Admission in these courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The entrance exam conducted for the admission in UG course is known as UGET. In addition, the candidates seeking admission in DHSGSU in 2020 in UG courses need to complete the application process. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete information about the exam, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, and dates.
- DHSGSU Entrance Test Admit Card and Schedule Released
- DHSGSU Admission 2020-21 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses are now available. Check and Download the Information Brochure below –
DHSGSU Admission 2020 Dates
The table below provides all the important vents and the dates of Doctor Harisingh Gour University admission. The official dates have been released, however, the dates might change due to COVID-19. We will update if there are any changes made in the admission process. Make sure that you are well updated with all the important information regarding DHSGSU admission 2020 and entrance test so that you won’t miss out on any of the important events.
The candidates can also check the important dates of the events on the official website of the university. One has to click on the exams column at the website and then go through the column of DHSGSU Exam Schedule for updated information.
|Application Form Availability||12th April 2020|
|Last of Submission Of Application form||31st July 2020|
|Modification of the application form|
Only Sports Quota candidates/Sportspersons must submit the hard copy of online submitted form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates, latest by-*
Admission Cell, Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar 470003, by Hand/Speed Post.
|Admit Card Availability||Released|
|Entrance Exam Date||13th-17th Oct|
|Last Date to Raise Objections to the answer key|
|PG First Round Counselling|
|UG First Round counselling Date|
|PG 2nd counselling Date|
|UG Second Round Counselling|
DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2020
Doctor Harisingh Gour University conducts different entrance tests for different UG, PG, and PhD courses. The entrance test conducted for UG courses is known as UGET. The test of entrance for PG courses is known as PGET. The entrance test or Ph.D. courses is known as PHDET. The exam is conducted for granting DHSGSU admission to programs like BA, BCom, BBA, BSC, Bpharm, Integrated BA-Bed, Integrated BSc-BEd, BCA, BFA, BALLB (Hons.), BA-BEd, BSc, BLibISc, BJMC, and LLB. Candidates seeking admission in any of the respective degrees and courses can fill up the DHSGSU application form that will be available on the official website.
DHSGSU Entrance Exam Eligibility
Eligibility is a very important aspect for every candidate while seeking admission in any university for any course. The candidates must fulfill the minimum DHSGSU eligibility criteria of the course in which they are taking admission in DHSGSU. The exam conducting department of the university provides eligibility criteria for every course that they are offering. Before proceeding with the application process, students must check the eligibility for the respective course. Candidates must always be updated with the university schedule to avoid any misleading.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/Institution
- The minimum qualifying marks is 45% or equivalent CGPA for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Whereas, for candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD categories, the minimum marks are 40%.
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.Pharma program must have studied English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology.
- For admission to LLB, BJ, and BlibISc programs, candidates must have passed 10+2+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized University/Institution.
- Although, the minimum qualifying marks for BLibISc is 50% or equivalent CGPA for candidates of UR and OBC categories. Relaxation of 5% in marks will be provided to candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD categories.
- For most of the Bachelor courses, the minimum age required is 17 years as on June 30, 2020.
- The age should not be more than 22 years for UR and OBC categories and less than 27 years for SC, ST and PWD categories of the applicant as on July 1, 2020.
- Also, there are few courses where there is no age restriction for the candidates.
DHSGSU Application Form 2020
To take admission in DHSGSU 2020, the willing candidates have to fill up the DHSGSU Application Form for the respective degree as well as the course which is available at the official website of the university. The candidates will also have to make sure to check whether they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not before filling up the DHSGSU application form. The application process is considered completed only after the payment of the application fee. Also, make sure that you submit your application form within the given deadline in order to avoid cancellation or failure of your candidature.
The candidates will have to provide details like Personal details and Academic details. Make sure that all the information provided by you is correct and valid. Photograph, signature, and thumbprint will be submitted by the candidate in .jpg format.
Doctor Harisingh Gour Sagar University Semester Form
The University releases the Application Form for the Semester Exam as well. The Semester Application Form of DHSGSU will be available a few days before the semester exam. Candidates have to fill and submit the form before the due date. Thus, candidates who submit the application form will be eligible to download the hall ticket for the exam.
DHSGSU Entrance Exam Pattern
The table given below mentions the entrance exam pattern for the candidates seeking DHSGSU Admission 2020 in UG courses. All the candidates are advised to go through the exam pattern and other important details very carefully. so that they will be well prepared and aware prior to the exam.
|No. of Questions||100|
There will be no negative marking for unmarked questions.
The DHSGSU Syllabus for UG Entrance Test is available at the official website of the university in the form of PDF. Once the PDFs are available at the official website, we will provide you with the direct link at our website so stay connected. In addition to this, candidates can download it from there for further preference. One can check the syllabus and time table by clicking on the exams column at the official website. Then can go through the column of DHSGSU Admission Notification.
DHSGSU Admit Card 2020
Once the candidate completes the application process successfully, he/ she will be provided with the DHSGSU Admit Card in an online mode. The admit card, however, is a very document which defines the candidature of the candidate appearing for the entrance exam. The link to download the DHSGSU admit card will be provided by the university authorities at the official website accordingly. The candidate will also be informed regarding the release of admit card via the registered email ID.
The admit card of DHSGSU contains the following contents:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No. Of the Candidate
- Application No. Of the Candidate
- Name of the Test Centre
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Personal Address
- Subject and the Subject Code
Candidates also have to paste a self-attested photograph and put their signature at the provided space on the admit card. Moreover, candidates are advised to have multiple copies of the admit card for future preferences. Make sure that all the details mentioned on your admit are correct and valid. If any kind of discrepancy is found in the admit card, the candidate will have to contact the concerned authorities immediately.
DHSGSU Exam Centers 2020
The University conducts the entrance test in different parts of the country. Candidates can opt for two exam centers in the application form. So, here is the list of the examination centers with the center code-
|Exam Center||Center Code|
DHSGSU Semester Exam Admit Card
The Semester Hall Ticket will be released a few days before the date of the exam. Candidates have to download the Admit Card from the official website. However, to download the DHSGSU Exam Hall Ticket, candidates have to enter their Registration/Enrollment Number. The Admit Card is separate for the Odd/Even/Back Paper.
DHSGSU Entrance Exam Result 2020
The university will release the result of DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2020 as per the schedule. However, the authority will release the official dates later. Candidates who will appear for the entrance exam can check theirs by visiting the official website. Then click on the result link provided by the university. The candidates are advised to be well updated regarding the result date schedule in order to avoid any kind of hassle at the moment. Also, just by merely clearing the entrance exam, candidates cannot secure their seats for DHSGSU admission 2020. After the declaration of the result, the cut off and merit list for each course will also be announced.
DHSGSU Online Exam Answer Key 2020
After the entrance exam, the university releases the answer key. The answer key further helps the candidates to do the evaluation of their exam. This further helps to check whether they have qualified the exam or not.
DHSGSU Counselling 2020
The candidates who qualified for the entrance exam successfully can register for counselling. However, in the first place, the selected candidates have to register for the counselling. Moreover, it is the last but the most important step in DGSGSU admission process. It is important for the qualified candidates to attend the counselling for final seat allotment. The university gives an imitation letter which further contains important information regarding DHSGSU counselling 2020. This includes documents required, Name of the Venue, Reporting time, Date of the counselling as well as other important instructions to be followed by the candidate on the day of counselling.
Here we have provided a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo
Important Instructions Regarding DHSGSU Entrance Exam 2020
- Candidates seeking DHSGSU admission 2020 must fill the application form within the given deadline.
- Candidates have to fill the correct and valid information in the application form. While downloading the admit card check all the details very carefully.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 1 hour before the reporting time.
- It’s important for the candidates to know about the important events and dates scheduled by the university. Do a regular visit to the official website of the university for the latest updates.
- It is important for the students to attend the counselling in order to confirm the admission.