Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai will be responsible for releasing the hall ticket of Sathyabama University entrance examination 2020. The university will issue hall ticket for those who will successfully fill the application form and book the slot. Candidates will be able to download Sathyabama University hall ticket 2020 as soon as they complete the SAEEE slot booking process. For downloading the admit card, applicants have to enter their application number or registration number. Further, they need to carry the hall ticket on the day of examination. If an individual fails to produce the SBAIEE admit card 2020 at the time of the exam then he or she will not be given entry in the examination hall and consequently will not be allowed to take the exam.
Check Eligibility For Sathyabama University Exam
Sathyabama (SAEEE) Admit Card Release 2020
The university will announce the releasing date of the Sathyabama University 2020 admit card. Applicants can check the date on the official website or from here. However, the final date is not yet declared. The table below encapsulates the tentative dates related to the hall ticket:
|Commencing of Online Slot Booking||23rd July 2020|
|Issuing of Hall Ticket||–|
|The final date for Booking a Slot and Downloading hall ticket||30th July 2020|
|Date of Sathyabama University Entrance Exam||3rd to 5th August 2020|
Here are some of the points which make the hall ticket an important document. Candidates must go through these points as it is necessary for them to know.
- An individual can obtain the hall ticket only via online mode. There is no other mode to procure the document.
- The admit card will be issued for those who have successfully filled the Sathyabama application form 2020 and booked the slot.
- The hall ticket will generate as soon as the candidates will complete the slot booking.
- It is an essential document and is used for verification of an appearing candidate.
- Applicants must preserve the admit card till all the admission process is over
- A tampered or damaged hall ticket will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
- Students without the Sathyabama University entrance exam 2020 hall ticket will not be able to sit for the exam.
How To Download Sathyabama University 2020 Admit Card?
For downloading the hall ticket, candidates have to first exercise the Sathyabama University slot booking 2020. Without taking part in the slot booking process, an individual will not be able to download the hall ticket. This is because the authority will not generate Sathyabama University hall ticket 2020 for such students. Aspirants have to follow a stepwise procedure to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of SBAIEE.
- Click on the link of Sathyabama University Slot Booking 2020.
- Then enter the registration number or registered mobile number.
- After providing the above details, click on the “Submit” button
- Now select the exam centre and exam timing according to your preference.
- Once the slot will book, the SBAIEE hall ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details present on the document very carefully.
- Finally, download the same if details are correct.
- Also, take a printout of the hall ticket for future admission formalities.
Details Imprinted On Sathyabama University Hall Ticket 2020
Students will observe several details imprinted on the hall ticket of the Sathyabama University Entrance Exam 2020. These details are usually related to the appearing candidate and entrance examination. Applicants are advised to check every single detail very carefully otherwise it will create a problem at the time of examination.
The list comprises of following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the Exam center
- Examination Venue
- Centre code
- Date and time of the SAEEE 2020
- Course opted for
- Guidelines regarding the examination day
What To Do In Case Of Discrepancy?
If there is any discrepancy in the SAEEE Hall Ticket 2020 then students must immediately contact the university. Upon contact, they should inform about where the error is present in the document. After receiving all the information candidates must check and correct the discrepancy before the day of an exam. An individual with the admit card containing an error will not be allowed to take the exam.
Exam Day Guidelines
Applicants must read each and every guideline present on the Sathyabama University hall ticket 2020. Additionally, they should strictly follow each one of them on the day of an entrance exam. Candidates who do not follow the rules and regulations will face some serious consequences. Thus, it is compulsory to abide by the guidelines and they are mentioned as follows:
- Applicants must reach the examination centre at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the commencement of an exam.
- Candidates can leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of the entrance exam.
- It is a must for an appearing student to bring the SBAIEE Admit Card 2020 along with themselves on the day of the entrance examination.
- No entry in the examination hall without the hall ticket.
- Students have to carry any of the government id proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, etc. along with the hall ticket.
- Calculators, cell phones, pagers or any other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- The use of unfair means by an aspirant will directly result in disqualification.
In case of any other queries or doubts, ask us in the comment section below.