AUCET Result 2020: The officials will release the result of the Andhra University Common Entrance Test on 14th August 2020. Therefore, the candidates who have given the entrance test can check the result. However, the University has released the March 2020 semester exam dates. The link to check the result is available below. The Examination Branch of the university will conduct the AUCET 2020 on 7th August 2020. In order to check the result, the candidate needs to visit the official website of Andhra University. Then they need to click on the given link of the result. And then the candidate needs to fill in the required credentials in the given blanks.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates need to keep themselves updated with the important dates of the AUCET 2020 Result. The result of AUCET contains many important details. The candidate must make sure that all the details are correct. In case of any discrepancy, he/ she must contact the concerned authorities.
Latest Updates of AUCET 2020 Result
The University of Andhra Pradesh has declared the exam result of March 2020 (2nd Semester, Special Examination). Students can check their M.Tech, B.Tech, BCA, B.Com Degree Examination. Click to check AUCET Semester Result.
AUCET Result / Rank Card 2020 Download Date
The official dates for the declaration of the AUCET Entrance Result are not known yet. Therefore, the candidates must visit the official website to check the latest notifications. However, they can also check the updates section in this article to know the important events regarding the admission process. Because we don’t know the exact dates of the declaration of the result, we can guess the tentative dates of the same. Therefore, the following table gives the tentative dates of the AUCET exam and the result declaration. However, these dates are subject to change.
|AUCET Exam Date||7th August 2020|
|Release of AUCET Result||14th August 2020|
|AUCET Counselling Date||August 2020|
AUCET Result Download Steps 2020
In order to download the result of Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020, the candidates need to follow some steps. Unfollowing or skipping any steps can stop the candidate from accessing his result. The steps to download the result of AUCET are:
- The candidates first need to go to the official website of Andhra University.
- Navigate for AUCET Result and then search for the link of the course applied for.
- Click on the result link. The screen will be displayed with a login section in which the candidates will need to fill in all the required credentials. While filling the login section, the candidates need to make sure that the information they are providing in the provided blanks is absolutely correct, otherwise, the candidates will be stopped from accessing their scorecard.
- After filling all the details, the screen will display the performance of the candidates along with the ranks.
- The candidates are advised to take 1 printout of the scorecard.
- The candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the scorecard safely till the procedure of AUCET admission gets over.
Details Given on AUCET 2020 Result
The AUCET Result/ Rank will be provided only to those candidates who crack the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020. The candidates are advised to check that all the information in the AUCET Result is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority of Andhra University. The details, which will be mentioned in the AUCET Rank Card 2020 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in AUCET.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
Important Instructions Regarding the Rank Card of AUCET 2020
There are some important instructions related to Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020 which are mandatory to be followed. Unfollowing or skipping of any instructions can lead to stopping of the candidate from accessing his/her result. The instructions, which are needed to be followed are:
- Candidates should make sure that while providing their login details in the login section, the information provided is absolutely correct. Any kind of error can stop the candidate from accessing their scorecard.
- The candidates should be aware of the AUCET result dates after they have taken the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2020.
- If the candidate has not scored marks as per the required marks, they cannot take admission in the course they aspire for.
- The candidates, who clear AUCET 2020 will have to attend the counselling session. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she cannot take admission in the course he/she aspires for.
AUCET Counselling 2020
After the Andhra University releases the AUCET result, it will conduct the counselling session. The Admission Council will conduct the counselling session tentatively in the month of August 2020. The candidates, who have cracked the Andhra University Common Entrance Test have to attend the AUCET counselling sessions. It is mandatory for the candidates to attend the counselling session. To attend the counselling session, the candidate needs to register online for the same. After that, the candidates will be provided with the date, time and centre of AUCET Counselling 2020. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will be considered ineligible to take admission in Andhra University.
Documents Required in the Counselling of AUCET 2020
The candidates need to bring some documents along with them to the AUCET counselling sessions. If the candidate fails to bring the same, then he/she cannot attend the counselling sessions. The counselling is the final step in the process of AUCET admission. The council members will verify the original documents of the candidates. Therefore, the students must bring all the documents in original as well as photocopy format. The documents, which a candidate must bring for the counselling are:
- Valid ID Proof
- AUCET Hall Ticket
- Scorecard of AUCET
- AUCET Registration Form
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- Community Certificate(if the candidate belongs to SC/SC category)
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Other certificates, such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports.