AUCET 2019 Result is declared on 16th May 2019 by Andhra University. The candidates, who have given the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019 can check the result online. AUCET 2019 was on 12th May 2019. The admission will be on the basis of the marks attained in the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019. In order to check the result, the candidate needs to go to the official website of the Andhra University, and then they need to click on the given link of the result. And then the candidate needs to fill in the required credentials in the given blanks. The candidates need to keep themselves updated with the important dates of AUCET Result 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AUCET Result 2019 for various courses is released by the authorities on 16th May 2019. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result from the tabular format below.
|Life sciences||Click Here|
|Physical Sciences||Click here|
|Mathematical Sciences||Click Here|
|Chemical Sciences||Click Here|
|5 Years Integrated M.Sc. (Applied Geology/Chemistry)||Click Here|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||Click Here|
|M.H.R. M.||Click Here|
AUCET Result / Rank Card 2019 Date and Schedule
|1.||AUCET Exam Date||12 May, 2019|
|2.||AUCET Result Date||16th May, 2019|
|3.||AUCET Counselling Date||31 May, 2019|
AUCET Result 2019
The result of Andhra University Common Entrance Test is released on 16th May 2019. The candidate needs to be aware of the dates of the events of the university. The candidate, in order to check the result, needs to go to the official website of the university, and then click on the given link of the result. After that, the candidates need to fill in the required credentials in the given blanks. The screen, after that, will display the scorecard of the candidate. In order to take admission in the aspired course, the candidate needs to get the minimum required as per the particular course. The candidates will be provided with the pdf of the AUCET 2019 Result and they will be able to see their scorecard individually too.
Steps to Check AUCET Result / Rank Card 2019
In order to download the score card of Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019, the candidates need to follow some steps. Unfollowing or skipping any steps can stop the candidate from accessing his result. The steps which are needed to be followed while downloading the AUCET Result 2019 are:
- The candidates first need to go to the official website of Andhra University, I.e, http://www.audoa.
- Navigate for AUCET Result 2019 and then search for the link of the course applied for.
- Click on the result link. The screen will be displayed with a login section in which the candidates will need to fill in all the required credentials. While filling the login section, the candidates need to make sure that the information they are providing in the provided blanks is absolutely correct, otherwise, the candidates will be stopped from accessing their scorecard.
- After filling all the details, the screen will display the performance of the candidates along with the ranks.
- The candidates are advised to take 1 printout of the scorecard.
- The candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the scorecard safely till the procedure of admission gets over.
Details mentioned in the AUCET 2019 Result
The AUCET Result/ Rank will be provided only to those candidates who crack the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019. The candidates are advised to check that all the information in the AUCET Result is absolutely correct. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the examination authority of Andhra University. The details, which will be mentioned in the AUCET Rank Card 2019 are:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Application Number of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Marks secured in AUCET 2019.
- Photo and Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Time of the Examination
Important Instructions related to AUCET Result / Rank Card 2019
There are some important instructions related to Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019 which are mandatory to be followed. Unfollowing or skipping of any instructions can lead to stopping of the candidate from accessing his/her result. The instructions, which are needed to be followed are:
- Candidates should make sure that while providing their login details in the login section, the information provided is absolutely correct. Any kind of error can stop the candidate from accessing their scorecard.
- The candidates should be aware of the result dates after they have taken the Andhra University Common Entrance Test 2019.
- If the candidate has not scored marks as per the required marks, they will not be considered eligible to take admission in the course they aspire for.
- The candidates, who clear AUCET 2019 will have to attend the counselling session. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will not be allowed to take admission in the course he/she aspires for.
AUCET Counselling 2019
After the Andhra University conducts the result, it will conduct the counselling session. The counselling session will be conducted tentatively in the 4th week of May, 2019. The candidates, who have cracked the Andhra University Common Entrance Test have to attend the counselling sessions. It is mandatory for the candidates to attend the counselling session. To attend the counselling session, the candidate needs to register online for the same. After that, the candidates will be provided the date, time and center of AUCET Counselling 2019. If the candidate fails to attend the counselling session, then he/she will be considered ineligible to take admission in Andhra University.
Documents required in AUCET Counselling 2019
The candidates need to bring some documents along with them to the counselling sessions. If the candidate fails to bring the same, then he/she will not be allowed to attend the counselling sessions. The documents, which are needed to bring are: