AMU BA LLB 2021 Admission application form has been released in online mode. The application form of AMU BA LLB will be available on the official website. Therefore, candidates must fill the online application form. The Aligarh Muslim University is the main conducting body for the AMU LLB admission. Candidates can check the dates below and apply for the BA LLB course. The last date of the AMU BA LLB Application Form is not available now, but the exam dates are available. The Controller of Examinations will conduct a written entrance test for admission to BA LLB programs.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Before doing the AMU BA LLB registration, candidates must read the eligibility criteria, course details, instructions to fill the AMU BA LLB application form, etc. However, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Aligarh Muslim University LLB UG admission process. So, if you are willing to apply for the Law Programs at Aligarh Muslim University, then go through the article carefully.
- AMU BA LLB Admission 2021-22 Started. Apply Here
AMU Admission 2021-22 Dates for Various Courses
Highlights of AMU LLB Entrance Examination 2021
- The Admission for BA LLB (UG Course) will start soon and it will be in online mode.
- The Mode of the Application Form is online. However, the last date will be announced soon by the University.
- Total Seat Intake for the Admission is 220 Seats
- The Selection Procedure will be on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam.
- The dates of the AMU BA LLB Exam will be announced very soon. However, the mode of the entrance test is offline.
- The BA LLB Program is a 5-year Integrated Course Program.
Admission and Entrance Exam Dates of AMU BA LLB
The Controller of Examination releases the dates of the AMU online registration form. Hence, candidates can check the Admission dates below and submit the form before the last date.
|Date of the release of the Official Notification||Started|
|Starting Date of the AMU LLB Online Form||—|
|The last Date to submit the form||—|
|Issuance of the AMU BA LLB Hall Ticket||—|
|Entrance Test of AMU BA LLB UG Course||—|
|Declaration of the Results||—|
However, we advise the applicants to check the official website frequently for the latest updates and notifications. So, if there is any change in the dates, then we will update it soon.
AMU BA LLB Eligibility Criteria 2021
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the Admission Process. Therefore, we advise the applicants to check the eligibility condition first. If you do not satisfy the eligibility condition, then your form will be rejected. Hence, the AMU BA LLB Eligibility Condition is as follows-
- Applicant must have qualified Senior Secondary School with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The maximum age limit for the candidate is 22 years as of 1st July 2021.
- Candidates who have qualified with the Bridge Course with a minimum of 50% marks are also eligible.
AMU LLB Application Form
So, now if you satisfy all the above eligibility conditions of AMU BA LLB 2021, then you can fill and submit the form. The Aligarh Muslim University had released the Application Form on 16th January 2021. However, the last date of the application form submission has not yet declared. The Mode of the Application Form is online. Candidates have to visit the official website and fill the form.
How to Apply Form AMU LLB Registration Form?
The step by step procedure for AMU LLB Admission Form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website and Click on the Link for the AMU BA LLB Form.
- Register Yourself by providing details such as – Personal Details (Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Category, Gender etc.), Educational Details – (Qualification, School Name, Marks Qualified, etc.) and other details such as Address, etc.
- Then upload your passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. Make sure that you upload the documents as per the specification.
- After uploading the documents, make sure that you make the payment of the application fees. You can make the payment of the online form online.
- Recheck all the details and finally submit the AMU Application Form.
Specifications of AMU BA LLB Documents
- The Photograph of the candidate must be coloured and scanned with a white background.
- Signature and Thumb Impression (Left-hand) must be scanned.
- It should be in JPG format and the file size must be between 20 kb to 100 kb.
Application Form Fees for AMU BA LLB Course
- The cost of the form fees is Rs 650/- for all categories.
- Candidates can make the payment of the fees online (Credit Card, Debit Card, or Netbanking).
- The Application Fees are non-refundable.
Make sure that you submit the AMU BA LLB 2021 Form before the last date, as the application form submitted after the due date will not be accepted.
Exam Centres for AMU BA LLB Admission 2021
The Entrance Test will take place in three cities. Hence, candidates have to choose the exam center as per their convenience. Candidates can make choices in the exam center while filling the application form. You cannot change the exam center once it has been allotted. However, the details of the AMU LLB Exam Centre will be available in the Admit Card.
|AMU Campus Name||Address|
|Aligarh, AMU Campus||AMU Campus, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202102, Phone 0571 2700935|
|Murshidabad (WB) AMU Campus||Jangipur Barrage (Ahiran), Murshidabad, West Bengal 742223, Phone Number – 03483 230 030|
|Malappuram, AMU Campus||Chelemala Road, Chelemala, Anamangad, Kerala 679340, Phone Number- 04933 298 299|
Aligarh Muslim University UG LLB Exam Pattern
The AMU BA LLB Entrance Test Admission follows a certain exam pattern to maintain a fair selection of the candidates. Hence, on the basis of the test, candidates will be selected for admission. However, the test comprises of certain exam pattern, which is as follows-
- The Mode of the Entrance Test Admission is Offline (Pen-Paper Mode)
- Total Number of Questions – 85 Questions (75 Objective and 10 Subjective)
- Maximum Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks.
- 1 mark for each objective question, and 2.5 marks for subjective questions.
- For each wrong answer, 2.5 marks will be deducted.
- Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours
- The Question Paper is divided into two sections – Objective and Subjective
- Questions will be asked from General English, Current Affairs, and General Knowledge (based on legal issues), Reasoning and Aptitude.
AMU BA LLB Entrance Syllabus
The Exam Syllabus for AMU Law Entrance Test Admission is as follows-
|English Grammar Syllabus|
|English Grammar||Unseen Passages|
|Antonyms and Synonyms||Verb-Subject Agreement|
|Current Affairs Syllabus|
|Events of International and National Importance (of last one year)|
|General Knowledge Syllabus|
|Books and Authors||Sports and Awards|
|Countries and its Capitals||Important Personalities|
|Countries and their Currencies||Food Culture|
|Dance and Artists|
|Aptitude and Reasoning Syllabus|
|Profit and Loss||Average|
|Geometry||Heights and Distances|
|Probability and Algebra||Simple Interest|
AMU Law Entrance Admission 2021
The Hall Ticket of AMU BA LLB will release in the second week of March 2021. The Hall Ticket will be available online on its official website. Candidates who have submitted their application form will be able to download Admit Card. The Hall Ticket is a mandatory document that a candidate must carry to the exam. The AMU Law Admit Card will carry all the details of the candidate and the exam.
How to Download Aligarh Muslim University Admit Card?
The step by step process to download the AMU Hall Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AMU and click on the Admit Card Link
- Select AMU BA LLB 2021 Course from the Menu.
- Now, enter the Transaction ID and Course ID, and click on the submit button
- The Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly, recheck all the details correctly, and download and take the printout of the Hall Ticket.
Details Available on AMU BA LLB Hall Ticket
The details that are printed on the Aligarh Muslim University Law Admit Card is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- The venue of the examination
- Date and Time of the Entrance Test
- Exam Instructions and Guidelines
AMU BA LLB Answer Key 2021
The AMU BA LLB Answer Key will release soon after the completion of the exam. However, you can expect the solution key will be available in the first week of June 2021. Candidates who have attempted the exam can check and tally their answers. The Answer Key pdf will be available online on its official website. However, the AMU Law Entrance Test Answer Key will be available in two forms – Provisional and Final Answer Key. If any candidate finds any error in the application form, then he/she can raise an objection. Thereafter, if the university agrees with the objection, then it releases a final answer key for the candidate.
AMU BA LLB Exam 2019 Result
The Law Entrance Test of Aligarh Muslim University will release in the month of May 2021. Candidates who have appeared the test can check their result. The Result will be available in the form of Merit List. The University will also release Individual Score Card for the qualifying candidates.
How to Check the AMU BA Law Result?
The step by step process to check Aligarh Muslim University Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of AMU and click on the result link.
- Download the PDF File by entering your roll number.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name and search in the PDF.
- If your Roll Number is there on the list, then you are eligible for the further process of admission.
AMU Undergraduate Law Admission Merit List
The AMU BA LLB 2021 Merit List will release online soon after the release of the final answer key. The Merit List will be available for each category. The AMU 2021 Law Merit Rank List will be available in the PDF Format. The merit list holds the qualification status of the candidates.
Aligarh Muslim University BA LLB Cut-Off Marks
The Cutoff is the minimum set of marks that are set by the University. Hence, on the basis of the cutoff marks, candidates will be selected for further rounds in admission. However, the AMU BA LLB Cutoff depends on the following factors-
- Total Marks of the Entrance Test
- Number of Students appeared in the test.
- Difficulty Level of the exam
- Overall performance of the candidates
Hence, candidates who score more than the cut-off marks will be eligible for the counseling process.
AMU BA LLB 2021 – Admission Counselling Process
Aligarh Muslim University will start the Counselling and the Seat Allotment Process soon after the declaration of the Merit List result. The expected date for the counseling process is in the first week of August 2021. However, the AMU Law Counselling Process comprises of the Counselling Registration, Seat Allotment, and Document Verification. The Admission in AMU BA LLB 2021 is open for three AMU Campuses. A total of 220 seats are available for admission. Candidates will be called for Counselling under three categories – Nomination Category, Chance Memo Category, and Provisional Seat Allotment Category.
The Schedule date and time for AMU B.A Law Counselling will be published on the website. Candidates have to report the center along with the documents. The Admission Counselling will take place in two rounds- Interview and Group Discussion.
Important Instructions for AMU B.A Law Counselling
- The Candidate has to appear for counselling in person.
- The schedule of the counselling process will be updated on the website.
- Allotment of the seats will be on the basis of the performance of the applicant and rank list.
- Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs 11145/- as AMU Admission and Counselling Fees.
- Candidates must bring their documents for verification.
Seat Matrix of AMU BA LLB Admission 2021
The University offers a total of 220 seats for the BA LLB Course Admission. Hence, the availability of the seats for various AMU Campus-
|S. No||AMU||Code||Seat Intake|
|Total Number of Seats||220 Seats|
Documents Required for Document Verification
Candidates have to carry the following documents to the AMU B.A LLB Counselling 2021
- Hall Ticket of AMU BA LLB
- 10th Class Marksheet (as of date of birth proof)
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Passing Certificate (10th and 12th Class)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- A demand draft of Rs 11145 drawn in favor of Finance Officer, AMU, payable at Aligarh
We advise the candidates to carry original as well a copy of self-attested copies of the documents for Document Verification. If there is an error in the information, then the candidature will be canceled.
AMU Law Seat Reservation
If a candidate is willing to get admission in under reserved category then they will have to follow AMU BA LLB Exam reservation criteria. The reservation criteria include some specific guidelines which every candidate should be aware of before filling up the application form. The official authority of AMU will offer few seats for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC and PwD out of the total seat intake.
About Aligarh Muslim University
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is an Indian public central university located in the state Uttar Pradesh. It was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College in the year 1875. This university conducts an entrance test to shortlist the students and offers them admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs. This article will provide information regarding the overall procedure to get admission into AMU BA LLB (Bachelor of Laws) programs for the academic year 2021-22.
Aligarh Muslim University
Address: Administrative Block, AMU
Aligarh – 202102 (UP) – INDIA
Phone Number: 0571-2700935 / 0571-2706152
Email ID: [email protected]
Thus, these are the complete details of the AMU B.A Law Admission Process. So, if you have any queries regarding the admission process, then please comment on the section below.