AMU Counselling 2021: AMU Application Form 2021-22 has been released online. The Controller of Examinations of Aligarh Muslim University will conduct the Counselling of the eligible candidates. The applicants whose names appear in the Merit List are eligible to sit for the counselling. Such candidates must report to the counselling venue at the given time and date. AMU 2021 Counselling is the final stage in the admission process. The officials will verify the original documents of the candidates and finally, the students can take admission by paying the course fees. In this article, we have given details of AMU 2021 Counselling, List of Documents Required. Candidates can also check AMU Application Form, Date Sheet, Result, Merit List, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
(AMU) is one of the oldest premier universities in India. It conducts admission tests for selecting candidates in various courses offered by the university. It conducts the AMU Counselling to enrol students in the institute. Therefore, the candidates whose names appear in the merit list can sit for the counselling round. AMU offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses in the field of engineering, medical, management, law, architecture, humanities & arts, and many others. In this article, we are giving the details of the process of AMU Aligarh PG Counselling. Therefore, the applicants must read the article carefully to know about the process of counselling, a List of Documents Required, etc.
- AMU Admission 2021-22 Started. Apply Here
AMU Admission 2021-22 Dates for Various Courses
AMU 2021 Counselling
The AMU General Admissions in the various courses offered by the university are decided by the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination. There is also an interview round for some courses. The declaring the AMU Result 2021, the university conducts the AMU Counselling session. In order to know more about the Counselling Procedure of AMU, keep on reading the article. The candidates must keep themselves ready with all the essential documents. The list of important documents is given in this article. They can also check the official website to get the list of important documents.
Counselling Procedure for General Admissions in AMU
Aligarh Muslim University(AMU) announces the Result of General Admission Test. The AMU Merit list also consists of the details of the AMU Counselling of the courses and the documents which will be required at the time of Final Admission. The candidates selected for admissions into various courses must report on the day of admission at the designated venue with all his/her original documents. They must get their documents verified and pay the course fees in order to confirm their admission.
Some important aspects of the AMU Admission process are discussed below:
- Selected candidates shall be allotted Course/ Branch/ Main Subject/ Stream/ Specialization on merit as per their preference indicated in the AMU Application Form. A candidate selected for a higher preference will have no claim for lower preferences.
- A candidate who has provisional admission to a Course/Branch/Main Subject/Stream/ Specialization can get the up-gradation automatically. On the basis of the merit, to another Course/ Branch/ Main Subject/ Stream/ Specialization of higher preference. If a vacancy arises after the completion of the admission process. They may retain the previously allotted seat if they wish to.
- Selected candidates cannot complete admission formalities in absentia. The candidate not reporting for admission on the stipulated date and time shall forfeit his/her claim for admission.
However, if seats remain vacant after the completion of admissions. So, the candidates whose names appear in the chance memo list can report on the given date and time. Moreover, the candidates can get admission in the order of Chance Memo number.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
- Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination (with FOUR Self attested photocopies)
- Also, the Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU). If the Certificate(s) is/are not available, give an undertaking on the prescribed format to submit the same within the given time.
- High School Certificate or it’s equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- FIVE (2.5 x 3.0 cms) recent front-facing colour photographs (in white background).
- Certificates in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form. Leave the Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU).
- FOUR Self-addressed envelopes bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 22.00 each (to be submitted in the Office of the Provost of Hall of Residence / NRSC allotted).
- Two Oath Commissioner’s Affidavit on plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging.
- Latest Certificate of vaccination for Typhoid, Cholera and Hepatitis “B” –(applicable only for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course).
Chance Memo Lists
Candidates who have the possibility of getting admission in case a vacancy arises after the admission procedure shall be offered a chance memo. The candidates must note the following points in case a seat there is a vacancy of seats:
- Such candidates shall have to visit the venue of counselling. On the given date and time as mentioned in the chance memo list.
- However, they shall have to carry the Form I available on the official website along with the documents given above.
- Also, the candidates with a chance memo who have reported for the counselling. On the given time and venue can sit for the allotment of seats in case a vacancy arises.
- So, the candidates who have not reported shall bear no right to claim the vacant seats.
- Also, the allotment of seats is strictly in the order of the chance memo number.