Guru Nanak Dev University Application Form 2020: will release in the first week of June 2020 for both UG and PG Courses. The Application Form will be available online on the official website. However, to fill and submit the GNDU Registration Form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The Forms will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore make sure that you submit the form before the deadline date. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details of the GNDU 2020 Exam Application Form. Also, candidates who are appearing for the Semester Form, have to fill in the Semester Exam Form of GNDU.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About the University
Guru Nanak Dev University was set up in the year 1966 since then the university is spreading its wings across the nation. All those who are dreaming to be a part of the university can apply for it tentatively in the month of June 2020. University is going to welcome a new batch for the session 2020-21. So, Interested and eligible candidates can look into the official website of the university for more information. Therefore, read the article to get more information on the application procedure.
Guru Nanak Dev University Application Form Process 2020
In order to full the application candidates must go through the eligibility criteria. This is important for filling the application form because failing in the eligibility criteria will lead to rejection of the application form. So one should be very careful while applying for the subjects. Before filling the GNDU Application Form, candidates have to register themselves. Registration basically includes the basic information of the candidate.
Guru Nanak Dev University Release Date 2020
University will soon be going to release the important dates for the admission procedure 2020-21. University has not issued the official statement regarding the dates. However, the tentative date for releasing the application form is the starting week of June. This is just for the reference for students, hence they need to look into the official website of the university on a regular basis for more information about the application form.
|Opening of Online Registration|
1st week of June 2020
|End of Online Registration|
30th June 2020
Note that the date for the opening and closing of the online application form for different courses is different. Therefore, one must visit the official website of the university to keep themselves updated.
How To Apply For The GNDU 2020-21
For applying for university candidates need to fill the application in order to carry forward the admission process. University seeks registration before filling the application form :
Thus steps required to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the University
- Look for application form 2020-21 and click on that.
- A registration form will appear, students need to fill that field.
- Sms/ email will be sent to verified number and email which contain registration number and password.
- After registration click on the student login which is present on the home page of the university.
- Fill the registration number and password for login.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
Things Asked In Application Form GNDU 2020-21
The application form seeks a lot of information from the candidates. Through the application form, candidates are separated into different steams as per their preference. Thus it contains personal and educational information. Things to keep in mind before filling the application form are:
- Firstly, visit on the official website of the university- www.gndu.ac.in
- Read the prospectus carefully. In order to attain prospectus go to the homepage of the university. On a homepage of the university click as per the sequence is given i.e Admission>Campus Admission 2019-20> Prospectus 2019-20.
- Read the instructions very carefully before filling the application form.
- Once enter the application form part, the list of information will appear which the candidates have to fill which basically seeks for personal and educational information.
- In personal information, candidates have to fill his/her names, parent’s names, contact details, valid email id., parent’s designation, address, category.
- In educational information, candidates are asked about their qualifying exam to date which includes information regarding schools, college, board/university type, percentage and passing year.
- Registration fee of Rs. 1200/- (for General Category) and (Rs. 600/- for SC/ST Category) for each course may be paid through any branch of HDFC Bank or through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking) or through cash mode at University counters following the instructions during the registration.
- For B.Tech. (based on JEE)/ B.Arch. (based on NATA score) courses, a onetime registration fee of Rs. 2000/- is there.
- Upload photograph (in jpg format and less than 30k) in the application form.
- After filling the application form and fee candidates need to take out prints of the fee payment and application form.
GNDU Semester Exam/Admission Form
The Candidates who are appearing for the Semester Exams have to fill in an Admission Form. Hence, the Admission Form is available on the website. It has to be filled by the candidates who are appearing for the Annual Exam. Separate GNDU Admission Form is available for the Undergraduate (Regular and Private)/Postgraduate/Diploma and PG Diploma/M.A/M.Sc/and B.Ed Exam. Submission of the GNDU Semester Form is mandatory for the Semester Exams.
Things to be filled in the GNDU Exam Form
Hence, the candidates have to fill in the following details. However, candidates must note that the form is available for both Regular and Private Candidates.
- Admission Form for the respective course
- Semester Name
- Name of the student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Previous Semester Particulars
- Date and Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Declaration of the result
Hence, these are the complete details of the Guru Nanak University Application Form. If you have any queries regarding the Online Admission/Semester Form, then please comment on the section below.