Mody University Application Form 2020 for Ph.D. Courses is now available. The link to apply is provided below. However, to get admission to Mody University, candidates have to appear Mody Engineering Entrance Test. The Mody Registration Forms are available for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Ph.D. Courses. The entrance exam conducted for the UG courses is known as Mody University Scholarship Admission Test (MUSAT). Moreover, the candidates need to fill the Mody University Application Form 2020 in order to apply for admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Mody University offers admission to various courses of a wide range of streams and fields. However, the mode of admission is entrance based. Candidates must fill the form before the due date. However, only successfully registered candidates will further get access to the admit card. Hence can appear for the entrance exam. In order to get complete details about Mody University Admission Form 2020, read the complete article below.
- The University has started Ph.D. Admissions 2020-21. Last Date to apply is 17th August 2020. Apply Here.
Mody University Admission Form 2020 Dates
The Mody University Online Application Form is released in an online mode. The link is available at the top of this section. However, we advise the candidates to read the instructions carefully. Moreover, they can also check the eligibility criteria before proceeding further with the application process. Therefore, instead of wasting time on unreliable portals, you can visit our website for all the latest updates. You may take a print out of the same for further use as well. Therefore we have made it easy here, in order to provide all the necessary details regarding the release of the application form in the table given below
Mody University PG Admission Schedule 2020-21
|Application Form Availability||Started|
|Last of Submission Of Application form||17th August 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam and Interview||22nd August 2020|
Mody University UG Schedule 2020-21
|Application Form Availability||Released|
|Last Date of Submission of application form||–|
Mody University Registration Form- Eligibility
The Eligibility conditions of Mody University Admission 2020 (course-wise) is as follows-
- Candidates have to appear at Mody University Entrance Test/JEE Mains/State level Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Minimum Qualifying Percentage is 50% in Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with Chemistry in 10+2.
- Must have passed 10+2 Exam of CBSE or its equivalent from a recognized Board, in any stream with English Proficiency.
- Must have passed 10+2 Exam in CBSE or equivalent from a recognized Board, in Science Stream with Physics, and Mathematics as subjects.
- Must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc in a related field with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Selection will take place on the basis of the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test, and Interview.
- GATE Scores are also preferred.
M.Sc Course Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Ph.D. Course Eligibility
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Engineering and Technology/Master’s in Science/Masters in Computer Applications or its equivalent.
- The minimum CGPA must be 5.5 on a 10-Point Scale or 60% marks determined by the Institute.
- Thus, the admission will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Written Test and Interview.
Steps To Fill The Mody University Online Application Form
Candidates willing to take admission in Mody University will first have to register themselves and then they can appear for the Mody University Scholarship Admission Test 2020.
However, the following are mentioned the steps on how to fill the application form. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Further, select the UG/PG/Ph.D. course of your preference.
- Select the Category of the Courses you want to apply for.
- For Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses you have to add at least three preferences. Whereas, for the Ph.D. Course, you will have to add only one preference.
- After selecting the preferences, click on the Next Button.
- In the First Stage of the Registration Process, you will have to enter the following details-
- Name of the Student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Blood Group
- E-mail ID
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Number
- Passport Number
- House Address
- Pin Code
- Landline Number
- How did you hear about the University
- Mention the Name of the College (in the order of Priority)
- Name of the program
- Highest Qualification, Occupation, and Annual Income of your Father
- Highest Qualification, Occupation, and Annual Income of your Mother
- Enter the Qualification details of Xth, XII, Diploma, Graduation, and Post Graduation.
- The Qualification box includes the following details –
- Name of the Qualification
- Subject Name
- Education Status
- Obtained Marks
- Total Marks
- Recheck all the details carefully and accept the declaration. Click on the save option.
- Then make the payment of the form and submit the form.
Mody University Application Fee
The application fee for Mody University UG Entrance Test 2020 is Rs. 1000/-. However, Candidates demanding a relaxation in the application fee need to submit their caste certificate along with the registration form.
Furthermore, one can pay the application fee via the following online payment modes:
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Another key point is that bank drafts and checks are not available as payment options. Note that there is no offline mode for the payment of the application fee.
Exam Centers for Mody Entrance Test
The Entrance Exam is conducted in various cities of the countries. Hence, the following are the examination centers of the MEET 2020.
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Gwalior, Jabalpur|
|Uttar Pradesh (East)||Lucknow, Allahabad, Varanasi, Kanpur|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||Agra, Bareilly, Meerut|
|Rajasthan||Mody Campus, Sriganganagar, Jaipur, Ajmer, Kota, Bhilwara, Udaipur, Barmer, Jaisalmer, Banswara, Bikaner|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Asansol, Raniganj, Siliguri|
|Gujarat||Ahmadabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur|
|North-East||Guwahati, Agartala, Imphal, Gangtok, Itanagar|
|South India||Vishakhapatnam, Vijaywada, Hyderabad, Bellari, Itanagar|
Contents Of The Application Form
Application Form of Mody University usually contains the following details:
- Basic Registration including Personal details such as residential address and contact details
- Educational Qualification
- Uploading of the scanned images of the Candidate’s photo as well as signature
- Online payment of the Application Fee
One has to complete all the four steps mentioned above in order to successfully register for Mody University Admission 2020.
Instructions Regarding Application Form of Mody University
- The first thing to remember, candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- Moreover, it’s important for the candidate that the information he/she provides while filing the online registration form should be valid.
- In order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature, the applicant should complete the registration within the deadline.
- Furthermore, make sure to complete the payment of the application fee before the deadline in order to complete your registration procedure.
- The applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.
So, these are the complete details of Mody University Application Form 2020. If you have any questions, then mention your queries below.