Mody University offers admission to various courses of a wide range of streams and fields. However, the mode of admission is entrance based. The entrance exam conducted for the UG courses is known as Mody University Scholarship Admission Test ( MUSAT). Moreover, the candidates need to fill the Mody University Application Form 2020 in order to apply for admission. Interested candidates first need to fill the application form within the deadline provided. However, only successfully registered candidates will further get access to the admit card. Hence can appear for the entrance exam. Moreover, for complete details regarding Mody University admission dates 2020 continue on this page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Mody University Application Form 2020 Dates:
The application form of Mody University is released in an online mode. Our website will update the link as soon as the university will release the same on the official website. The candidates can go through the instruction brochure for more related details available at the official website. Moreover, they can also check the eligibility criteria before proceeding further with the application process. Therefore, instead of wasting time on unreliable portals, you can visit our website for all the latest updates. You may take a print out of the same for further use as well.
Therefore we have made it easy here, in order to provide all the necessary details regarding the release of the application form in the table given below:
|Application Form Availability||January 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of application form||May 2020|
Mody University Application Form Eligibility
Eligibility is an important aspect for filling Mody University online form 2020 as well as for the Mody University admission procedure. The selection criteria, however, helps the university officials to provide admission to the deserving candidates only. One should definitely fulfill the minimum selection criteria in order to secure his/her seat. you can check the eligibility criteria in the prospectus of the university provided at the official website of the same. In addition, the candidates seeking admission in UG courses should have minimum educational qualification of 10+2 Pass with minimum 50% marks in the respective subjects.
Eligibility criteria will further define your candidature for the entrance exam whether you can appear for the same or not. Moreover, it is different for different courses but the entrance is the same for all the courses. However, in addition to the entrance exam of the university itself, various other qualifying examinations held at the national level are also considered before confirming the admission to the university.
Mody University 2020 Application Form
Candidates those are willing to appear for Mody University 2020 Entrance Test need to fill in the Mody University application form before the deadline. The university officials will not entertain late submission. Moreover, the application procedure is considered completed only after the complete payment of the application fee. The application form will release as per the schedule at the official website of the university. Not that only successfully registered candidates will further get access to the official hall ticket of MUSAT.
Here we provide you with a list of the necessities that you have to be ready with before start filling up the application form.
- An e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
- A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
- Scanned image of recent passport size colored photograph
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size of the scanned image of the signature should be between 50-200 KB).
- Access to an online payment facility including Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
Steps To Fill The Mody University Online Application Form
Candidates willing to take admission in Mody University will first have to register themselves and then they can appear for the Mody University Scholarship Admission Test 2020.
However, the following are mentioned the steps on how to fill the application form. Go through the steps very carefully.
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on Online Admission Form on the home page.
- Further, select the UG course of your preference.
- Next, click on Continue.
- However, the candidate needs to fill in the personal details, verification code and submit the same. While filing the registration form, the candidates further have to provide them some necessary information which includes:
- Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Working Mobile no.
- Valid Email ID
- Scanned image of your Photo (.jpg format)
- Scanned image of your signature (.jpg format)
- Make sure to provide valid and appropriate information while filling the application form.
- Now move on to the last step of the registration process which is the payment of the application fee. Select a suitable payment option of your choice. After successful payment, an online receipt generates.
- Take a print out of the final receipt. Candidates need to have multiple copies of all the documents.
Mody University Application Fee
The application fee for Mody University UG Entrance Test 2020 is Rs. 1000/-. However, Candidates demanding a relaxation in the application fee need to submit their caste certificate along with the registration form.
Furthermore, one can pay the application fee via the following online payment modes:
- Net Banking
- ATM cum Debit Cards
- Credit Cards
Another key point is that bank drafts and checks are not available as payment options. Note that there is no offline mode for the payment of the application fee.
Contents Of The Application Form
Application Form of Mody University usually contains the following details:
- Basic Registration including Personal details such as residential address and contact details
- Educational Qualification
- Uploading of the scanned images of the Candidate’s photo as well as signature
- Online payment of the Application Fee
One has to complete all the four steps mentioned above in order to successfully register for MUSAT admission test.
Instructions Regarding Application Form of Mody University
- The first thing to remember, candidates should have the latest examination schedule of the university.
- Moreover, it’s important for the candidate that the information he/she provides while filing the online registration form should be valid.
- In order to avoid the cancellation of the candidature, the applicant should complete the registration within the deadline.
- Furthermore, make sure to complete the payment of the application fee before the deadline in order to complete your registration procedure.
- Applicant must have multiple copies of all the necessary documents for future preferences.