AKU Nursing Admission Test 2021: Aryabhatta Knowledge University conducts the Admission Test ANAT for Basic B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course. Candidates wanting to take admission have to appear for the test. However, interested students must fill and submit the Nursing application form successfully. In addition, do not forget to check the BSc Nursing Exam eligibility criteria carefully, applications of ineligible students are considered invalid. Further, the Admit Card is issued to the eligible students. Only the students with the hall ticket are allowed to sit for the AKU Nursing Admission Test 2021. For more details about the admission test, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AKU Nursing Admission Test 2021
Admission to Aryabhatta Knowledge University for Nursing course is through the entrance examination. Hence, only the students who clear the admission test shall be eligible for admission. The application form link is activated for a limited time. Moreover, the authority issues hall tickets to only the students who submit their forms on time. Aspirants are thus required to keep themselves updated with important event dates.
|Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Application Closing Date||– To be Announced –|
|Admit Card Release||– To be Announced –|
|Date of the Examination||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of Result||– To be Announced –|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Test Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must satisfy the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria is prescribed by the University officials. However, the eligibility conditions for Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic Nursing are different. The eligibility criteria for both the nursing courses, in brief, is as follows:
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The minimum eligible age for admission shall be 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The applicant must have passed the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB), and English. In addition, the student must have passed the 12th class with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and NIOS (National Institute of Open School) recognized by the Central Government having science and English subjects are also eligible for admission.
- Further, the applicant shall be medically fit. The students with colour blindness are also eligible. However, only under one condition that colour corrective contact lenses and spectacles are worn by them.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The applicant must not be older than 50 years as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must be GNM Qualified.
- In addition, the applicant must have completed the 6 months of internship.
- The student further must be registered under any Nurses Registration Council and bear a Registration Number.
AKU BSc Nursing 2021 Application Form
The Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Application Form shall be available in both online and offline mode. Candidates can opt for any of the modes to submit the form. However, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, it is important that the form is submitted before the due date. Only the students who submit their forms successfully can take the test. Candidates further need to ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the application form. The information should be entered as per the official documents only.
AKU Nursing Application Status
The students can check their application status via online mode. However, candidates have to provide the acknowledgement number and date of application to check the status. The students who have any doubts, whether their form has been submitted successfully or not, can check the status. Furthermore, in case you have any other doubts, then contact the exam conducting body.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
Before starting to prepare for the entrance exam, the students must be aware of the complete syllabus. The question paper is divided into 4 sections. In addition, the subjects from which the questions are asked include subjects such as Zoology, Botany, Physics, and Chemistry. Further, all the important topics subject-wise are mentioned below.
- Human Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organizations in Plants and Animals
- Structure of Atom
- Redox Reactions
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- States of Matter
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohol, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- p,d,f – Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- s,p Block Elements
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Waves
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
AKU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2021
The students appearing for the admission test must have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. In addition, it is prescribed by the exam conducting body. Furthermore, through the exam pattern, candidates get to know the Type of Questions, Marking Scheme, No. of Questions, and the Medium of Question Paper. All these details are further provided below.
- Medium of Question Paper: English & Hindi
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- No. of Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable
- +1 for each correct answer
- Total Marks: 100
B.Sc Nursing Paper Pattern
|D||Aptitude, English, General|
Check – Delhi Nursing Council
Post Basic BSc Nursing Paper Pattern
AKU Nursing 2021 Result
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing 2021 Result is declared in online mode. Hence, candidates can visit the university website to check it. However, the direct link is provided here in the article as well after the result declaration. Further, the students who clear the exam then have to appear for the college allotment procedure. The colleges are allotted as per the student’s score in the entrance examination. In addition, during the allotment process, the university reservation policy is taken into account. The university follows the State Government’s rule/ University rule for admission into offered courses. However, the students belonging to the reserved categories have to provide the necessary documents.