AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020: The link to Apply for the AKU Nursing Exam is provided below, apply now. Aryabhatta Knowledge University conducting the Admission Test ANAT for Basic B.Sc Nursing & Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Course. Candidates wanting to take admission will have to appear for the test. However, interested students must fill and submit the Nursing application form successfully. In addition, do not forget to check the BSc Nursing Exam eligibility criteria carefully, applications of ineligible students will be rejected. Further, the Admit Card will be issued to the eligible students. Only the students with the hall ticket will be allowed to sit for the AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020. For more details about the admission test, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Entrance Exam will be conducted on 06th December 2020. Moreover, registration has started. Candidates can register only till 27th November 2020 by 5 PM only. The form can be submitted via offline mode also. However, no form will be accepted after the given date. – Register Now for Nursing Exam
AKU Nursing Admission Test 2020
The admission will be granted to the students purely on the basis of merit. Hence, only the students who will clear the admission test will be eligible for admission. The students should further be aware of all the important events and dates. Moreover, the complete schedule of the admission test is provided below. Note that the application form is available for a limited period of time only.
|Online Application Form||16th October 2020|
|Application Closing Date||27th November 2020|
|Date of the Examination||06th December 2020|
|Declaration of Result||12th December 2020|
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Test Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants must satisfy the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria is prescribed by the University officials. However, the eligibility conditions for Basic B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic Nursing are different. The eligibility criteria for both the nursing courses, in brief, is as follows:
For Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The minimum eligible age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The applicant must have passed the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB), and English. In addition, the student must have passed the 12th class with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- Candidates from State Open School recognized by State Government and NIOS(National Institute of Open School) recognized by the Central Government having science and English subjects are also eligible for admission.
- Further, the applicant shall be medically fit. The students with color blindness are also eligible. However, only under one condition that color corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by them.
For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- The applicant must not be older than 50 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must be GNM Qualified.
- In addition, the applicant must have completed the 6 months of internship.
- The student further must be registered under any Nurses Registration Council and bear a Registration Number.
AKU BSc Nursing 2020 Application Form
The Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Application Form is available via both online and offline mode. Candidates can opt for any of the modes to submit the form. However, as the form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, it is important that the form is submitted before the due date. Note that the admit card will be issued to only the students who submit the form successfully. Candidates further need to ensure that they provide the correct information while filling the application form.
AKU Nursing Application Status
The students will be able to check their application status via online mode. Candidates will have to provide the acknowledgment number and date of application to check the status. The students who have any doubts. whether the form has been submitted successfully or not, can check the status. Furthermore, in case you have any other doubts, then contact the exam conducting body.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing Admission Test Syllabus
Before starting to prepare for the entrance exam, the students must be aware of the complete syllabus. The question paper will further be divided into 4 sections. In addition, the subjects from which the questions will be asked are Zoology, Botany, Physics, and Chemistry. Further, all the important topics subject-wise are mentioned below.
- Human Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organizations in Plants and Animals
- Structure of Atom
- Redox Reactions
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- States of Matter
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Kinetics
- Alcohol, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- p,d,f – Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones, and Carboxylic Acids
- s,p Block Elements
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Current Electricity
- Oscillations and Waves
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
AKU BSc Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
The students appearing for the admission test must have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. In addition, it is prescribed by the exam conducting body. Furthermore, through the exam pattern, candidates will get to know the Type of Questions, Marking Scheme, No. of Questions, and the Medium of Question Paper. All these details are further provided below.
- Medium of Question Paper: English & Hindi
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- No. of Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: Not Applicable
- +1 for each correct answer
- Total Marks: 100
B.Sc Nursing Paper Pattern
|D||Aptitude, English, General|
Check – Delhi Nursing Council
Post Basic BSc Nursing Paper Pattern
AKU Nursing 2020 Result
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Nursing 2020 Result will be declared via online mode. Candidates will thus have to visit the University Official Website to check their results. However, the direct link will be available here in the article as well. Further, the students who will clear the exam will then have to appear for the college allotment procedure. The colleges will be allotted as per the student’s score in the entrance examination. In addition, during the allotment process, the university reservation policy will be taken into account. The university will follow the State Government’s rule/ University rule for admission into offered courses. However, the students belonging to the reserved categories will have to provide the necessary documents.