The exam conducting IIT will release the admit card of JEE advanced 2020. However, the authority issues the document for only those who have successfully completed the application process. The link to download the JEE Advanced admit card 2020 will be activated in the third week of May 2020. Further, it is important to download the hall ticket because, without it, no individual can sit in the entrance exam. Furthermore, applicants need to carry the document along with themselves on the day of JEE Advanced 2020 examination. The admit card will be available in online mode. Hence, candidates will be able to obtain the download JEE Advanced hall ticket 2020 from the official website.
Check Eligibility For Jee Advanced Exam
The admit card will display several details of an appearing candidate and exam. Additionally, there are important guidelines regarding the entrance exam which are compulsory for students. Therefore, it is used for verification which as a result provide entry to candidates in the examination hall. The hall ticket thus acts as an essential document.
Importance of JEE Advanced 2020 Hall Ticket 2020
There are several points that make the JEE Advanced hall ticket 2020 as a crucial document. These points are listed as follows:
- The examiner uses the admit card for verifying the identity of an appearing student. Therefore it is necessary to produce the document on the day of an exam.
- Applicants without the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced admit card 2020 will not be granted entry inside the examination hall.
- Further, with the help of an admit card, aspirants will be able to take the exam.
- A tampered or damaged hall ticket will result in cancellation of the candidature.
Schedule of JEE Advanced 2020 Admit Card
Students who are appearing for the exam must know the releasing date of JEE advanced 2020 admit card. This is because by knowing the date, candidates can download hall ticket as soon as possible before the given deadline. Thus, it becomes necessary for an individual to keep track of all the important dates.
Here is the schedule related to the hall ticket. Although the dates are tentative as the concerned authority has not yet announced the final ones.
- Opening of Application Form – First week of May 2020
- Closing Date of Application Form – Second week of May 2020
- Final date to pay an Application Fee – Second week of May 2020
- Releasing of Admit Card – Third week of May 2020
- JEE Advanced 2020 examination – 17th May 2020
How to download the JEE Advanced Admit Card 2020
For downloading the online admit card, applicants have to follow a stepwise procedure. This procedure is vital for candidates who want to appear in the exam. On the other hand, those who fail to download the document and produce it on the examination day will face disqualification. Hence, applicants must download the hall ticket as early as it will be released by the regulating IIT.
The complete procedure to download the Joint Entrance Examination 2020 hall ticket is prescribed beneath:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced
- Click on the JEE advanced admit card 2020 link.
- A page will appear on the screen
- Now enter details such as registration number and date of birth
- The hall ticket will then be available on the screen.
- Check every single derail present on the document.
- Finally, download the admit card, if all the details are correct
- Also, take a printout of the same for future use
Details imprinted on the Hall ticket
Candidates while downloading the admit card will be able to observe numerous details imprinted on the hall ticket. These details are generally related to the student and the exam for which he or she is appearing. However, the concerned authority requests all aspirants to check each and every detail carefully before the final downloading process.
The list of details that applicants will view include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Parent/ Guardian’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number of JEE Advanced 2020
- JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Number
- Admit Card number of JEE Advanced 2020
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Status of the Disability
- Date and Day of the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2020
- Time of the exam
- Examination venue
- Guidelines regarding the day of an entrance exam
Incorrect detail in the Admit Card
If candidates find any incorrect or wrong detail in the admit card then they should contact the concerned authority as early as possible. Once the authority comes to know about the mistake, they should rectify it. The corrections must be made particularly before the day of an exam. Students with an invalid hall ticket will not be given entry inside the examination hall and further, take the exam.
Things required on the day of Examination
Aspirants need to carry a few things that will be needed by them on the day of JEE Advanced 2020 examination. These things consist of the following:
- Pen, pencil and other stationary material which will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Hall Ticket 2020
- Any of the id proofs such as Passport, Driving License, Aadhar card, Voter id card, etc.
Key Points related to JEE Advanced Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2020
- The admit card will be available in online mode only.
- The exam conducting authority will issue admit card for those who have successfully filled and submitted the JEE Advanced application form 2020.
- Candidates have to download the hall ticket using their registration number and date of birth.
- Check every single detail mentioned on the admit card very minutely.
- It is mandatory to carry the document to the examination centre on the day of an exam else candidates will not be able to take the exam.
Exam Day Guidelines
Apart from the details, the JEE 2020 admit card contains important guidelines related to the examination day. Students who will be appearing for jee advanced 2020 have to follow all of these guidelines. On the contrary, if applicants fail to follow any of the guidelines, then they might face some serious consequences. Given below are the essential exam day guidelines:
- Students must reach the examination venue at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the commencement of exam so as to undergo the verification process.
- All the candidates must acquire the seat allotted to them.
- Applicants can leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of an entrance exam.
- Candidates must bring their JEE advanced hall ticket 2020 on the day of the exam.
- No individual will be able to enter the examination hall without the document. As a result, they will fail to sit for the exam.
- Calculators, cell phones or any other electronic device are completely prohibited inside the examination centre.
- Violation of rules and regulations will directly lead in the cancellation of candidature.