Adesh University Merit List 2020: The merit list will be released by the officials of the Adesh University. This list will be prepared in accordance with the candidates’ performance in the exam. Moreover, the students will be ranked in order of merit in it. It thus helps the authorities in segregating candidates on the basis of merit and in carrying out the University Admission Procedures. The merit list can be released category-wise as well. In addition, it will be available on the official website. Candidates will be able to download the Adesh University Merit List 2020 easily as it will be available in PDF format. For more details regarding the merit list, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Adesh University Merit List 2020
As mentioned earlier, the procedure of taking admission is entirely merit-based. However, the University has yet not provided any official dates for the release of the same. Moreover, the GNM Nursing Merit List is expected to be out in the month of August-September 2020. The authority will provide a direct link to the same on the official website. As soon as the University does so, the details will be updated here as well. Furthermore, the tentative schedule of the admission process is as follows:
|BSc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic ( BSc. Nursing ) Programmes|
|Last Date for submission of online form||– July 2020 –|
|Last date for submission of a print copy of the application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and demand draft||– August 2020 –|
|Last date for submitting the application form along with a self-attested copy of certificates with late fees Rs 1000/-||– August 2020 –|
|Pharmacy, GNM, Physiotherapy, Paramedical, Library Sciences, MPH, BSc. Medical, MSc. Medical, MSc. Nursing and MBA Programmes|
|Last date for Online submission of application form||– July 2020 –|
|Last date for submission of a print copy of the application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and demand draft||– July 2020 –|
|Last date for submitting the application form along with a self-attested copy of certificates with late fees Rs 1000/-||– July 2020 –|
Check – KGMU BSc. Nursing Admission 2020
Adesh University Nursing Admission Process
It’s mandatory for the interested candidates who are seeking Adesh University BSc Nursing Admission, to fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the exam conducting body of the university. In case, the candidate fails to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria, this will definitely result in the cancellation of his/her candidature. The following are the basic selection criteria in order to get admission.
- The candidate must have attained a minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which the admission is sought.
- Whereas, the candidate of maximum age 35 years can also apply for GNM Admission, Bhatinda.
- Moreover, the applicants must have passed 10+2 in the subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks taken together in PCB at the qualification examination. However, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- In addition, Eglish is a compulsory subject in 10+2 in order to be eligible enough to take admission in the offered course.
- Also, candidates belonging to science background will be given first preference over those who belong to a Non-science background.
BSc Nursing Adesh University Selection Procedure
As mentioned before, the admission process will be carried on the basis of the merit list. The marks scored by the registered candidates form the basis of the minimum BSc Nursing Cut-off which then ultimately results in the making of the merit list. Thereafter, only those candidates who have scored more than the minimum cut off are able to attend the GNM Nursing Seat Allotment Process. Moreover, a provisional merit list will also be released.
Steps to check the GNM Nursing Adesh University Merit List
The successfully registered candidates can check the Adesh University GNM Merit List at the official website of the University as soon as it is released. Moreover, we will also provide you with a direct link to the same on our website in order to make it easier for you. Until then, make sure you go through the following steps on how to check the merit list.
- Go to the official website of Adesh University.
- Find the merit list Link on the home page.
- Click on the link provided. Thereafter, the Merit List will appear on the screen.
- Furthermore, go through the merit list and search for your name on the list.
- The selected candidates then have to attend the Seat allotment process organized by the University officials.
Details Mentioned On The GNM Merit List Haryana
The Adesh GNM Merit List will consist of the following details. All the candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the list very carefully. These are present on the list for allowing the candidates to look out for their names easily.
- Name of the Candidate
- Merit List Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- If from Open Board or not
- Total Educational Percentage
- The rank of the Candidate Category-Wise
Check – Punjab GNM Result 2020
Adesh University GNM Nursing Seat Allotment Process
The Adesh University Nursing Seat Allotment Process begins as soon as the University releases the provisional list. Meanwhile, there are 2 rounds for the same which entirely depends on the availability of the seats. Hence, here all the essential details one needs to know regarding the same.
- The seat allotment process entirely depends on the merit list prepared by the authority.
- Furthermore, the details related to the seat allotment procedure will be available on the official website.
- One can use the Login credentials in order to download the intimation letter which contains all the details regarding the same.
- Thereafter, the candidates must report at the allotted institution or centre for final seat allotment as mentioned in the concerned letter.
- The candidates are advised to carry all the essential documents in order to avoid any further delay.
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 10th mark sheet
- Photocopy as well as Original Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- 2 Passport size photo
Tie-Breaking Criteria For Adesh University Merit List 2020
Many times, the total percentage of two students in the qualifying exam or standard board exam comes out to be the same. In such cases, the candidates are allotted seats on the basis of their performance or their academic score in the following. Hence, in this way, the authority makes a fair decision towards the candidate’s admission.
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in the date of birth.
Adesh University BSc Nursing Counselling 2020
The Adesh University BSc Nursing Counselling will be held on the University campus. So, the selected candidates have to attend the counselling in order to proceed further with the admission process. However, only those candidates whose names will be showed up on the list will be eligible enough to attend the round of counselling. Moreover, in order to obtain all the essential information regarding the same one has to first register themselves for the counselling process. However, the Nursing Seat Allotment process depends on the rank secured by the candidate. In addition, the candidates will also receive an intimation letter. Thus, the letter will further provide you with the details namely Date of the counselling, Counselling Venue, Reporting Time, List of important documents, etc.