VTUEEE 2022 application form 2022 has been released on 26th December 2021. Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) is conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology. It is a university-level exam conducted annually for admission to various B.Tech. Degree Programmes. The exam is conducted in two phases. To appear for VTUEEE 2022, aspirants can fill the application form both online and offline. Candidates need to make sure they fulfill the predetermined eligibility criteria before applying. Further, in this article, get to know all the relevant details about the Vel Tech Entrance Exam. Such as exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and more.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE 2022 Exam Schedule
Candidates looking forward to Vel Tech 2022 Exam must keep the track of all the important events. Check the official dates below.
|VTUEEE 2022 Application release date||26th December 2021||26th December 2021|
|Last date of VTUEEE 2022 application form|
|Vel Tech Admit Card 2022||Available as per slot and date of exam||Available as per slot and date of exam|
|VTUEEE 2022 Exam Date|
|Declaration of VTUEEE Result|
|Vel Tech B.Tech Counselling||June 2022|
VTUEEE 2022 Application Form has been released – Click here to apply online
VTUEEE Phase III ( Eligibility Criteria For Direct Admission)
In addition to the Government norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech Degree Programmes should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations as on March 2022:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi). The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University; High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Eligibility: Minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination for admission into B.Tech programmes 2022.
VTUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before heading to the application procedure. It is crucial for candidates to match the guidelines set forth by the institute. Moreover, the failure of which can lead to cancellation of candidature at any time. Read further to know about the necessary aspects of VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022.
- Qualifying Examination: The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination by a recognized State Board or Central Board with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2022 can also appear for VTUEEE 2022.
- Age Restriction: The candidate must be below 25 years of age. However, for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged candidates, the age limit is 30 years.
Vel Tech Application Form 2022
The Veltech application form 2022 is available both online and offline mode. Aspirants can do the VTUEEE 2022 Registration in a mode suitable to them. The examination fee payable by the candidate is INR 950.
Vel Tech Online Application Form: In order to apply online, candidates have to visit www.veltech.edu.in. The application fee can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ Paytm wallet.
Offline Application Form: Whereas, to fill the offline application form the candidate has to purchase the same from any of the Regional Offices of Vel Tech. At the same time, the candidate can also download the application form from the official website. The completely filled Application form can then be submitted along with a demand draft for INR 950.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2022
The candidate must be well aware of the exam pattern and prepare themselves accordingly. Let us head to the VTUEEE Exam Pattern and other relevant information regarding the exam that a candidate must know.
- Mode of examination: Both Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper and Pen Test (PPT).
- The medium of Exam: Paper is set in the English Language only.
- Question Paper Layout: There question paper comprises of three parts. Namely, A, B, C consisting Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics respectively. Each part contains an equal number of questions carrying equal weightage.
- Types of question: Objective Type.
- The number of questions: The question paper consists of 90 questions.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of a total of 360 marks.
- Time duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response is awarded 4 marks. 1/4 marks are deducted for each incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
VTUEEE Syllabus 2022
The syllabus is important for any candidate aiming to score well in the exam. It provides important topics for the exam hence, reducing the wastage of time spent on the preparation of unnecessary topics. Let us take a quick look at some important topics that Syllabus for VTUEEE 2022 covers.
VTUEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
The Vel Tech Entrance Exam 2022 needs strategic preparation. For this purpose, we have provided you with useful tips below.
- Get to know about the VTUEEE Exam Pattern and syllabus beforehand. Prepare according to the paper pattern and the Vel Tech Exam Syllabus, which the university will prescribe. It will not only save the time that one wastes on unnecessary topics but will also help score better in the paper.
- Make a time table and follow it religiously. Moreover, mark the topics which you want to do daily. This will let you know the progress each day and the topics that have been covered.
- After the completion of the syllabus, practice from the VTUEEE Question Papers. Now, this will be the real boon. It will help you know about the topics where you lack and need to put more focus on. Ultimately, it will lead to better Vel Tech results. It will not only help you in time management but will also help you in formulating new strategies for the exam.
- Last but not least, study from the best books available to you. Books from unknown authors have a chance to carry unverified information. This can lead to a lower score in the test.
VTUEEE Admit Card 2022
The e-hall ticket will be available online at www.veltech.edu.in. The candidates can download the same by entering their application number and password generated during registration. The Admit Card will also be sent via post. Including the candidates who have applied online. VTUEEE 2022 Admit card will contain information like exam venue, exam date, and timings, and other candidate information such as name and photograph. The candidate must carry the admit card along with them on the exam day. Only then candidates will be permitted to take the VTUEEE 2022.
The candidates must check the details in the admit card for any mistakes. The candidate should contact helpline or write to the Institution in case he/she does not receive the Vel tech Hall Ticket 2022 at least 15 days prior to the date of the examination.
VTUEEE 2021 Exam Centres
VTUEEE 2022 will take place in 86 cities across PAN India. Candidates can select the Vel Tech University Exam Centre at their convenience. Applicants need to fill the preferred exam centre along with its code in the VTUEEE registration form. Under any circumstances, the Centre once allotted, will not be changed by the Institution. The list of VTUEEE 2022 examination centres with code will be provided by the Vel Tech University on its website. So, the applicants must take a look at the exam centres. Accordingly, fill the centre code carefully.
VTUEEE Result 2022
After evaluation, Vel Tech University will declare the result for Phase-I & II on its official website. University prepares a Rank list on the basis of total marks secured in the VTUEEE 2022. The candidates can also view and download their VTUEEE Rank Card from the website using their login credentials. Additionally, an email intimating the rank is also sent to the candidate. Henceforth, on the basis of the merit list, the candidates are called for counselling.
VTUEEE Merit List 2022
University prepares a merit list after the complete evaluation of the exam. VTU Rank List 2022 will release shortly after the exam or as per the university notification. Henceforth, authority prepares the list on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. The better the rank in the rank list, the better the chances of getting the preferable branch and college. To put it differently, Candidates should score well in the exam to rank amongst the top.
VTUEEE Counselling 2022
Details regarding Counselling will be available on the Institution’s website from the day after the declaration of results of VTUEEE 2022. Accordingly, the candidates have been summoned for VTUEEE 2022 counselling based on their ranks in the rank list. However, seat and branch allotment completely depends on the candidate’s rank. In other words, the university is not responsible for any candidate not getting the preferred branch. Once the allotment of the branch is final, on needs to do the payment of the course fee. You can pay the fee online using Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card. Also, one can do it offline through a Demand Draft.