VTUEEE 2021: Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) is conducted by Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology. It is a university-level exam conducted annually for admission to various B.Tech. Degree Programmes. The exam is conducted in two-phases. To appear for VTUEEE 2021, aspirants can fill the application form both online and offline. Candidates need to make sure they fulfill the predetermined eligibility criteria before applying. Further, in this article, get to know all the relevant details about the Vel Tech Entrance Exam. Such as exam date, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, and more.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE 2021 Application Form Phase II Ongoing– Click Here
VTUEEE 2021 New Changes:
- All candidates who appear for the VTUEEE 2021 Phase I shall avail of the benefit of the 2020 Fee Structure
- All candidates who appear for the VTUEEE 2021 Phase II shall follow the revised Fee Structure of 2021
VTUEEE 2021 Exam Schedule
Candidates looking forward to Vel Tech 2021 Exam must keep the track of all the important events. Check the official dates below.
|Vel Tech Application Last date|| |
|Vel Tech Admit Card 2021||—||—|
|VTUEEE 2021 Exam Date||20th- 24th February 2021|| Slot 1: 21st- 25th April 2021|
Slot 2: 12th May TO 16th May 2021
|Declaration of VTUEEE Result||6th March 2021|
|Vel Tech B.Tech Counselling||June 2021|
NOTE: There is no exam for VTUEEE 2021 Phase III. Direct admission is there but the candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria.
VTUEEE Phase III ( Eligibility Criteria For Direct Admission)
In addition to the Government norms, candidates who seek admission to B.Tech Degree Programmes should have either completed or appearing for, any one of the following examinations as on March 2020:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board, Central Board of Higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi). The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE, New Delhi); National Institute of Open Schooling; Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University; High School Certificate Examination of the University of Cambridge or equivalent.
- Eligibility: Minimum of 60% marks in MPC/BPC in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination for admission into B.Tech programmes 2020.
VTUEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before heading to the application procedure. It is crucial for candidates to match the guidelines set forth by the institute. Moreover, the failure of which can lead to cancellation of candidature at any time. Read further to know about the necessary aspects of VTUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2021.
- Qualifying Examination: The candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination by a recognized State Board or Central Board with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. Those appearing for 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in March/April/May 2021 can also appear for VTUEEE 2021.
- Age Restriction: The candidate must be below 25 years of age. However, for SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged candidates, the age limit is 30 years.
Vel Tech Application Form 2021
The Veltech application form 2021 is available both online and offline mode. Aspirants can do the VTUEEE 2021 Registration in the mode suitable to them. The examination fee payable by the candidate is INR 950.
Vel Tech Online Application Form: In order to apply online, candidates have to visit www.veltech.edu.in. The application fee can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ Paytm wallet.
Offline Application Form: Whereas, to fill the offline application form the candidate has to purchase the same from any of the Regional Offices of Vel Tech. At the same time, the candidate can also download the application form from the official website. The completely filled Application form can then be submitted along with a demand draft for INR 950.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2021
The candidate must be well aware of the exam pattern and prepare themselves accordingly. Let us head to the VTUEEE Exam Pattern and other relevant information regarding the exam that a candidate must know.
- Mode of examination: Both Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper and Pen Test (PPT).
- The medium of Exam: Paper is set in the English Language only.
- Question Paper Layout: There question paper comprises of three parts. Namely, A, B, C consisting Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics respectively. Each part contains an equal number of questions carrying equal weightage.
- Types of question: Objective Type.
- The number of questions: The question paper consists of 90 questions.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of a total of 360 marks.
- Time duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response is awarded 4 marks. 1/4 marks are deducted for each incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
VTUEEE Syllabus 2021
The syllabus is important for any candidate aiming to score well in the exam. It provides important topics for the exam hence, reducing the wastage of time spent on preparation of unnecessary topics. Let us take a quick look at some important topics that Syllabus for VTUEEE 2021 covers.
VTUEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
The Vel Tech Entrance Exam 2021 needs strategic preparation. For this purpose, we have provided you with useful tips below.
- Get to know about the Vel Tech Exam Pattern and syllabus beforehand. Prepare according to the paper pattern and the Vel Tech Exam Syllabus, which the university will prescribe. It will not only save the time that one waste on unnecessary topics but will also help score better in the paper.
- Make a time table and follow it religiously. Moreover, mark the topics which you want to do daily. This will let you know the progress each day and the topics that have been covered.
- After the completion of the syllabus, practice from the VTUEEE Question Papers. Now, this will be the real boon. It will help you know about the topics where you lack and need to put more focus. Ultimately, it will lead to better Vel Tech Result. It will not only help you in time management but will also help you in formulating new strategies for the exam.
- Last but not least, study from the best books available to you. Books from unknown authors have chances to carry unverified information. This can lead to a lower score in the test.
VTUEEE Admit Card 2021
The e-hall ticket will be available online at www.veltech.edu.in. The candidates can download the same by entering their application number and password generated during registration. The Admit Card will also be sent via post. Including the candidates who have applied online. VTUEEE 2021 Admit card will contain information like exam venue, exam date, and timings, and other candidate information such as name and photograph. The candidate must carry the admit card along with them on the exam day. Only then candidates will be permitted to take the VTUEEE 2021 Exam.
The candidates must check the details in the admit card for any mistakes. The candidate should contact helpline or write to the Institution in case he/she does not receive the Vel tech Hall Ticket 2021 at least 15 days prior to the date of the examination.
VTUEEE 2021 Exam Centres
VTUEEE 2021 will take place in 86 cities across PAN India. Candidates can select the Vel Tech University Exam Centre at their convenience. Applicants need to fill the preferred exam centre along with its code in the VTUEEE registration form. Under any circumstances, the Centre once allotted, will not be changed by the Institution. The list of VTUEEE 2021 examination centres with code will be provided by the Vel Tech University on its website. So, the applicants must take a look at the exam centres. Accordingly, fill the centre code carefully.
VTUEEE Result 2021
After evaluation, Vel Tech University will declare the result for Phase-I & II on its official website. University prepares a Rank list on the basis of total marks secured in the VTUEEE 2021. The candidates can also view and download their VTUEEE Rank Card from the website using their login credentials. Additionally, an email intimating the rank is also sent to the candidate. Henceforth, on the basis of the merit list, the candidates are called for counselling.
VTUEEE Merit List 2021
University prepares a merit list after the complete evaluation of the exam. VTU Rank List 2021 will release shortly after the exam or as per the university notification. Henceforth, authority prepares the list on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. The better the rank in the rank list, the better the chances of getting the preferable branch and college. To put it differently, Candidates should score well in the exam to rank amongst the top.
VTUEEE Counselling 2021
Details regarding Counselling will be available on the Institution’s website from the day after the declaration of results of VTUEEE 2021. Accordingly, the candidates have summoned for VTUEEE 2021 counselling based on their ranks in the rank list. However, seat and branch allotment completely depends on the candidate’s rank. In other words, the university is not responsible for any candidate not getting the preferred branch. Once the allotment of the branch is final, on needs to do the payment of the course fee. You can pay the fee online using Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card. Also, one can do it offline through a Demand Draft.