VTUEEE Admit Card 2022 has been released for phase 2: The applicants of VTUEEE 2022 can download VEL Tech admit card from the official website. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the respective application number and password. Additionally, VTUEEE Hall Ticket 2022 will also be sent by post to the applicants. Thereafter, the candidate must check the details on the admit card. If any error, the candidate should contact the concerned authority immediately. The candidate needs to carry the admit card of VTUEEE on exam day. Read the article further to know how to download the admit card as well as the details mentioned on it.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE Admit Card 2022
The university releases the Vel tech hall ticket 2022. The Vel Tech Admit Card Download Date and dates of other important events are published in the table.
|VTUEEE 2022 Application release date||26th December 2021||26th December 2021|
|Last date of VTUEEE 2022 application form|
|Vel Tech Admit Card 2022||Available as per slot and date of exam||Available as per slot and date of exam|
|VTUEEE 2022 Exam Date|
Download VTUEEE Hall Ticket PDF 2022
Candidates will get the Hall ticket by post, at the same time, one can download the VTUEEE e-hall ticket. The e-admit card will be available for download on the official website of the university. Applicants must download the admit card and keep it secure. Follow the steps given below to download the Vel Tech Hall Ticket 2022.
- Visit the official website i.e, veltech.edu.in
- Click on the Download Hall ticket. Thereafter, you will be directed to the login page.
- Log in by using the application number and password generated at the time of registration.
- The admit card of VTUEEE 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the printout of it. Moreover, keep it safe for future reference.
Details Mentioned on VTUEEE 2022 Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are highly advised to check the details mentioned in it carefully. In case of a discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the authorities and get the details rectified. The details mentioned in the VTU admit card 2021 are:
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- Roll number
- Application number
- Date and Timing of the examination
- Exam Venue
In Case of Non-receipt/ Discrepancy in VTUEEE Admit Card 2021
- The Institution is not responsible for any consequences that may arise due to loss of Hall Ticket in transit or non-delivery of the same. However, the candidate can contact the helpline in case he/she has not received the Hall Ticket at least 15 days prior to the date of the exam. Moreover, the candidate can write to the Institution regarding the same.
- Even in case of discrepancy or any error in the admit card the candidate must contact the authorities.
- In both the cases of non-receipt of the VTU Hall Ticket or any error in the admit card. The applicant should send the request to the Director – UG Admission/Admission Officer (VTUEEE 2022). The address is mention below: The Director – UG Admission Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology,
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
Email: [email protected]
Documents to be sent along with the post/ request:
- 2 photographs (as same as affixed on the Application Form).
- Photocopy of the VTUEEE Application Form 2022.
- Proof regarding the payment (photocopy of the Demand Draft/ Challan) in respect of those candidates who have submitted applications online.
- The original postal receipt was issued by the Post Office for having despatched the Application Form by Registered/Speed Post in order to get the duplicate Hall Ticket.
VTUEEE Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates must be well aware of the exam pattern in advance. Prepare yourself accordingly in a nuanced manner. Let us look at the VTUEEE 2022 Exam Pattern and other relevant information regarding the exam in brief.
- Mode of examination: Both Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper and Pen Test (PPT).
- Medium of Exam: English
- Question Paper Layout: There question paper comprises of three parts. Namely, A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics respectively. Each part contains an equal number of questions carrying equal weightage. Vel Tech Syllabus is similar to that of the 11th and 12th standards.
- Types of question: MCQ
- Number of questions: The VelTech 2022 question paper consists of 90 questions.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of a total of 360 marks.
- Time duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response is awarded 4 marks. 1/4 marks are deducted for each incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
VTUEEE Admit Card FAQs
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below. We will assist you shortly.