VTUEEE Application Form 2022: Vel Tech University (VTU) has opened the application process in various phases. The exam is in two phases: Phase I & II, while Phase III has a direct admission. In all the phases participants have to do the registration in order to be in the admission process. Candidates can apply for VTUEEE 2022 in both online and offline modes. Aspirants can avail of the VTUEEE Offline Form from any regional office of VelTech University. The VTU Exam Fee is INR 950, the same for both modes. The candidates seeking admission to Engineering Courses in the university must be cautious while filling the application form. In view of that, we have provided you with the relevant information regarding the same. Further, in this article, you will find about Veltech Registration, important dates, how to apply, etc.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE Application Form 2022 Dates
Candidates need to fill the VTUEEE online Form 2022 in order to appear for the exam. Grab a quick look at the dates that candidates must not miss.
|VTUEEE Phase 1||VTUEEE Phase 2|
|Last Date to apply for Vel Tech Application Form 2022|
How To Apply For VTUEEE 2022 Examination?
VTU Application Form is available both online and offline. To put it differently, candidates can apply in the way they find convenient. One can apply for VTU Entrance Examination online. VTUEEE online application form is accessible on the university website from the above-mentioned date. On the other hand, candidates can also apply for the same offline by purchasing the application form from any registered office of the university.
The VTUEEE Application Fee is INR 950 for both modes.
VTUEEE Online Application Form
Candidates wanting to apply online, firstly, need to register themselves. Secondly, fill up the VTUEEE Online Form in two stages, Registration and Application. Follow the steps given below for the same.
Step 1- VTUEEE 2022 Registration
- Visit the VTU Official Website i.e, veltech.edu.in
- Click on Apply now 2022.
- Choose the course you want to apply for i.e, B. Tech.
- Thereafter, you will be directed to the VTUEEE Registration window.
- Register yourself by providing basic information. Such as name, email id, phone number, etc.
- Click on Submit. Now, you will receive an email on the provided email id mentioning your application number, password, and the link to complete the application form.
Step 2- VTUEEE 2022 APPLICATION
- After successful registration candidates will automatically be directed to the VTUEEE Online form.
- Fill the required details. Such as personal information, contact details, qualification, choice of programme, choice of VTUEEE Exam Centre.
- Next step is to upload the scanned documents. Documents required are Coloured passport size photograph & candidate’s signature, uploading size is limited to 100 KB.
- Thereafter, make the payment of the application fee i.e Rs 950. VTUEEE Fee can be paid through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card/ Paytm wallet.
- On successful completion of the form and payment, you can now download the online application form.
VTUEEE Offline Application Form
Again, there are two more ways to fill the VTUEEE application form offline.
- Candidate can send in a Demand draft for Rs.950/- drawn in favor of “ Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology”. Payable at Chennai, to The Director – UG Admission along with a requisition letter containing the full address of the applicant.
- the candidate can purchase the examination form from any regional office of Vel Tech University (Offices with the address provided below) for INR 950. Additionally, the exam form can be purchased on cash payment or by handing over a DD for Rs.950 /- in person at Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai. Thereupon send the filled application form to the university address mentioned below.
The Director – UG Admission
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology
No.42, Avadi-Vel Tech Road,
Avadi, Chennai – 600 062, Tamil Nadu, India.
Vel Tech Regional Offices and address
|Delhi Regional Office||Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology|
A 3/2, Vasanth Vihar,
New Delhi-110 057,
Mobile: 095603 20110
|Chennai Regional Office||Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology|
No:34, Gandhi Mandapam Road (Next to SBI), Kotturpuram, Chennai-600 085
Tamil Nadu, India.
Toll-Free Number: 1800 3070 6949
|Hyderabad Regional Office||Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology|
Door No: 8-2-161, V floor, Dynamic Chamber,
Lane Next to PVR NEXT GALLERIA MALL, Srinagar Colony Road, opp to Metro Railway Station,
Panjagutta, Hyderabad, Telangana State-India
Mobile: 097037 60374 / 089776 38326
|Kurnool Regional Office||Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology|
1 Floor, opp-AP Transco, Beside Andhra Bank, New Bus Stand, Kurnool, AP
Phone: 077999 04940 Landline: 08518 -257940 / 258940
Details to be filled in VTUEEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to mention certain details in the application form. For this purpose, we have given below the details that the form will require.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mother Tongue
- State/ Union Territory
- Exam Centre
- Branch Option
- Board of Examination
- Medium of Qualifying Examination
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Contact Number
- Email ID
Instructions for Filling & Sending Vel Tech Application Form
Read the important points below for filling the Application Form with the correct details.
- Go through the Information Brochure carefully and become familiar with all the requirements.
- The candidate must check and satisfy the VTUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form in BLOCK LETTERS only, using a black ballpoint pen, within the space provided.
- The details mentioned in the application form must be authentic. Any kind of scrutiny will lead to the cancellation of candidature at any stage.
- Any kind of overwriting, cutting, erasing must be avoided while filling up the application form. Do not use the correction fluid as well in the Application Form. An incomplete form may lead to rejection. However, any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
- If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the latest will be taken into consideration and others will automatically stand rejected without refund of fee.
VTUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For admission to Engineering via VTUEEE 2022, the candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria of VTUEEE set by the University. Therefore, check below if you fulfill the requirements of the same.
- The applicant must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized state/ central board or its equivalent.
- Additionally, must have had Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects in 10+2.
- The candidate should be below 25 years of age. In the case of SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, it should not be more than 30 years.