VTUEEE Exam Centres 2022 – VelTech Entrance Exam 2022 will be held in 2 phases. VTUEEE 2022 will be conducted across the States and Union Territories. Therefore, candidates can select the exam centres for Computer-Based Test (CBT) as well as Pen-Paper Test (PPT) as per their convenience. For this purpose, the applicant has to fill up the choice of VTUEEE Exam Centres 2022 in the VTU B.Tech 2022 Application Form. Go through this article in order to know about the VTUEEE 2022 Exam Centres Codes and other relevant information.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
Steps to check VTUEEE Exam Centres 2022
As the exam takes place across the nation, VelTech University provides a list of the cities where the test will be conducted. Along with the exam city, the code will be mentioned on the university website. Candidates are required to select the Centres most convenient to them. For this candidates has to fill the code of the exam centre in the registration form itself. To check the VTUEEE Test Centres 2022 follow the given steps.
- Visit the Vel Tech University Official Website i.e, veltech.edu.in
- Go to Admissions and click on Undergraduate Programmes in the drop-down menu. Now, select Engineering and Technology.
- Scroll down the page VTUEEE Dates and Syllabus. Search for List of Exam Cities. Thereafter, click on Exam Cities.
- Consequently, a pop-up will appear displaying VTUEEE Test Centres 2022 with codes.
- Additionally, the same list of Test Centres along with the codes will be provided in the VTUEEE 2022 Information Brochure.
VTUEEE Test Centres 2022
VelTech will be released the test centres list of the VTUEEE Exam officially. The Exam Cities/ Union Territories with codes is given below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
VTUEEE Exam Centres List with Cities Code
|Exam Centre’s State/ Union Territory|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||001|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||077|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa||084|
|Daman & Diu||Daman||085|
Important Points Regarding VTUEEE Exam Centres 2022
- While the centre allotted is according to the candidate’s preference for exam centres. However, the institution reserves its discretion to allot a Centre other than that of the candidate’s choice.
- Moreover, the candidate should be very attentive while filling the choice of exam centre. As the Centre once allotted, will not be changed by the Institution under any circumstances.
Instructions for VTUEEE 2022 Exam Day
Remember a few instructions before appearing for the examination.
- Candidates must report to the VTUEEE Examination Centre 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates have to bring along the VTU Hall Ticket 2022 in order to enter the Examination Venue.
- Along with that an id proof. Such as School Identity Card etc.
- Be seated as soon as you enter the examination hall according to your roll number.
About VTU Entrance Exam 2022
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology conducts the exam for admission to engineering courses. The candidates satisfying the Eligibility Criteria of VTUEEE can apply either offline or online. Candidates must prepare according to the Syllabus of VTUEEE. keeping in mind the VTU Exam Pattern 2022 in order to get a good VelTech Result. Accordingly, the university will summon the candidates for the VTU Counselling/ Seat Allotment process.