VelTech Entrance Exam will take place from 22 to 26 January 2020 and April 2020. VTUEEE 2020 will be conducted in 35 States and Union Territories. Including 86 exam centres across PAN India for both VTUEEE Phase 1 and VTUEEE Phase 2. Therefore, candidates can select the exam centre for Computer-Based Test (CBT) as well as Pen-Paper Test (PPT) as per their convenience. For this purpose, the applicant has to fill up the choice of VTUEEE Exam Centre 2020 in the VTU Application Form. Go through this article in order to know about the VTUEEE 2020 Exam Centre Codes along with other relevant information.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
Steps To Check VTUEEE Exam Centre 2020
As the exam will take place across the nation, VelTech University will provide the list of the cities where the test will be conducted. Along with the exam city, the code will be mentioned on the university website. Candidates are required to select the Centres most convenient to them. For this candidates has to fill the code of the exam centre in the registration form itself. To check the VTUEEE 2020 Exam Centres follow the given steps.
- Visit the Vel Tech University Official Website i.e, veltech.edu.in
- Go to Admissions and click on Undergraduate Programmes in the drop-down menu. Now, select Engineering and Technology.
- Scroll down the page VTUEEE Dates and Syllabus. Search for List of Exam Cities. Thereafter, click on Exam Cities.
- Consequently, a pop-up will appear displaying VTUEEE 2020 Exam Centres with codes.
- Additionally, the same list of Exam Centres along with the codes will be provided in the VTUEEE 2020 Information Brochure.
VTUEEE Test Centres 2020
The Exam Cities/ Union Territories with codes is given below.
|Exam Centre’s State / Union Territory|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Srinagar||77|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Silvassa||84|
|Daman & Diu||Daman||85|
Important Points Regarding VelTech University Test Centres 2020
- While the centre allotted is according to the candidate’s preference for exam centres. However, the institution reserves its discretion to allot a Centre other than that of the candidate’s choice.
- Moreover, the candidate should be very attentive while filling the choice of exam centre. As the Centre once allotted, will not be changed by the Institution under any circumstances.
Instruction For VTUEEE 2020 Exam Day
- Candidates must report the VTUEEE Examination Centre 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates have to bring along the VTU Hall Ticket 2020 in order to enter the Examination Venue.
- Along with that an id proof. Such as School Identity Card etc.
- Be seated as soon as you enter the examination hall according to your roll number.
About VTU Entrance Exam 2020
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology conducts the exam for admission to engineering courses. The candidates satisfying the Eligibility Criteria of VelTech University can apply either offline or online. Candidates must prepare according to the Syllabus of VTUEEE. keeping in mind the VTU Exam Pattern 2020 in order to get good VelTech Result. Accordingly, the university will summon the candidates for VTU Seat Allotment process.