Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology will conduct VTUEEE 2020 Phase-II exam. It is a university-level exam for admission to various B.Tech. Programmes. The question paper of VTUEEE will be both Computer-Based Test and Pen-Paper Test. However, the question paper of both modes remains the same. VTUEEE Question Paper 2020 has three parts consisting of a total of 90 questions. Furthermore, the time at dispense to attempt the paper is 3 hours. Correspondingly, the VTU Question Paper is set in English Language only. Read this article further to know more such details and to download VTUEEE Previous Year Paper pdf.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE Question Paper 2020
Before heading to the practice of question papers one must be aware of the paper pattern as well. Knowledge of the pattern comes with its own benefits while practicing the VTUEEE 2020 Question Paper. Moreover, a brief of the VTUEEE Exam Pattern is provided below for you.
- The exam will be conducted in both modes. In other words, the exam will be online (CBT) as well as offline (PPT).
- Veltech 2020 Question Paper will be in English Language only.
- The duration of VelTech 2020 Question Paper is 3 hours.
- Question Paper contains three parts. Namely, A, B, and C together with questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively.
- Total of 90 questions are there in Vel Tech Question Bank. Further, divided among these three sections equally. In another way, 30 questions in each part.
- Questions are of objective type i.e, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). To sum up, carrying 360 marks in total.
- In VTU Entrance Exam, each correct response fetches 4 marks. whereas, each incorrect answer leads to a deduction of 1/4 marks.
Benefits Of Vel Tech Previous Question Papers
In addition, practicing the question papers comes with a whole lot of advantages in itself. So goes with the Vel Tech University Previous Year Question Papers. It not only lets you know about the frequently occurring topics but also helps you formulate strategies. Accordingly, helps makes one familiar with one’s weaker sections that need more practice. It will in return lead to better Result of VTU Exam. candidates are advised to practice as much VTUEEE Sample Papers as possible. For this purpose, we have provided you with the pdf of some of those question papers below.
Download VelTech University Previous Year Question Papers
Click and download the VTUEEE Sample Papers here.
VTU Syllabus 2020
Equally important is the VelTech Entrance Exam Syllabus when it comes to preparation. Hence, scroll down to see the VTUEEE syllabus 2020.
VTUEEE Physics Syllabus
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, energy & power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations & waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
VTUEEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electro-Chemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- p-Block Elements
- d and f- Block Elements
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Some basic principles of Organic Chemistry
- Coordination compound
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
VTUEEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex Number and Quadratic Equations
- Matrices & Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Sequences & Series
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
About VTUEEE 2020
VTUEEE is a university-level entrance exam for admission to B.Tech. Programmes. The candidates can fill the either Online Registration Form of VTUEEE or offline form. Eligibility of VTU Exam must be matched. VTU 2020 Hall Ticket will be issued online as well as by post. Candidates have to appear at the VelTech Exam Centre with their respective admit cards. Thereafter, on the basis of the result, Qualifying candidates will be called for VelTech Counselling.