Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination (VTUEEE) is held in two phases. Veltech University conducts VTUEEE 2022 in both online mode and offline modes. However, the syllabus for the computer-based test (CBT) as well as the pen-paper test (PPT) is the same. The syllabus is the key to formulating a preparation strategy for the exam. VTUEEE syllabus comprises of general topics of Class 11th and Class 12th. The aspirants should gain knowledge about the VTUEEE Syllabus 2022 and start preparing accordingly.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
Vel Tech Exam Subject-Wise PDF Download 2021 (Old)
VTUEEE 2021 Information Brochure PDF Download
Steps To Download VTUEEE Syllabus 2022
The syllabus is a crucial part of the exam. It not only helps cover the important topics for the exam but also helps you score better VTUEEE Result. A candidate must know about the syllabus in advance. So, Vel Tech University has provided the exam syllabus in the VTUEEE 2022 Information Brochure. Additionally, the authority also makes the VTUEEE syllabus available for download on the university’s official website. Candidates can go to the website and check the syllabus by following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the VTUEEE Official Website i.e, veltech.edu.in
- Click on Admission. Now choose Undergraduate Programmes in the drop-down menu.
- Further, click on Engineering & Technology.
- Scroll down the page to find the download e-brochure or VTUEEE 2022 Information Brochure.
VelTech Exam Pattern 2022
After the VTUEEE syllabus paper pattern is of extreme importance. The candidate must be well aware of the exam pattern and prepare themselves accordingly. Let us head to the VTUEEE Exam Pattern and other relevant information regarding the exam that a candidate must know.
- Mode of examination: Both online and offline i.e, Computer Based Test (CBT) and Paper and Pen Test (PPT).
- The medium of the Exam: Paper is set in the English Language only.
- Question Paper Layout: There question paper comprises of three parts. Namely, A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics respectively. Each part contains an equal number of questions carrying equal weightage.
- Types of question: Objective Type.
- The number of questions: The question paper of VTUEEE 2022 consists of 90 questions.
- Maximum Marks: The exam is of a total of 360 marks.
- Time duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct response is awarded 4 marks.
1/4 marks are deducted for each incorrect response.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
About VTUEEE 2022
VelTech University conducts the VTU Engineering Entrance Exam. It is a university-level exam for admission to B.Tech. Programmes. Aspirants can apply for the same by filling up the application form. VTU Application Form 2022 will available both offline and online. Candidates must make sure that they match the Eligibility Criteria of VTUEEE. University will release the VTU Hall Ticket for the applicants online. The VTUEEE 2022 result will release in the form of a merit list indicating the rank of the candidate. Accordingly, the qualified candidates will be called for VTU Counselling.