Candidates can download the B.Tech online counselling letter now. Check the link in the article below. Counselling for VTUEEE 2020 has started on 27th June 2020. The process of counselling is taking place in online mode. On the basis of the VTUEEE Result, the candidates will be called for counselling. Accordingly, the seat allotment and document verification will take place. In this article, you will get to know details regarding VTUEEE Counselling 2020. Such as dates, seat allotment, Documents requires during counselling, etc.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
Veltech B.Tech Online Counseling 2020– Login
VTUEEE Online Counselling Letter – Download
VTUEEE Counselling 2020 Important Dates
The date of VTUEEE 2020 Counselling has been announced by the university after the declaration of VTEEE Result 2020. No counselling information will be sent to the candidates. Therefore, candidates are highly advised to visit the institution’s website often to check information regarding counselling.
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|VTUEEE 2020 Online Exam Date||–||5th- 7th June 2020|
|Date of VTUEEE 2020 Offline Exam||22nd and 26th January 2020|
|Declaration of VTUEEE 2020 Result||15th February 2020||18th June 2020|
|VTUEEE Counselling Date 2020||27th June 2020 (Started)|
VTUEEE 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment
VTU will conduct the Counselling for the qualified candidates on the above-mentioned dates. VTU will prepare a merit list on the basis of the VTUEEE 2020 Result. There is no cut off declared by the university. However, the merit list will indicate the rank of the candidates according to their performance in the exam. To put it differently, the candidate scoring well in the exam and in the top ranks will get the branch of their choice. Hence, in order to get the seat allotment in the specifies branch the applicant must score better than others.
Branch allocation for the short-listed candidates will take place on the basis of the merit list. The candidates have to fill their choice of branch according to the availability of the seats. Henceforth, the candidate has to pay the balance fee of the course by visiting the admission office on the date mentioned on the admission card.
Key Points Regarding Vel Tech Counselling 2020
Here are some crucial predefined facts that the candidate must be aware of prior to the Veltech Counselling procedure.
- Counselling will happen for shortlisted candidates. However, it’s not necessary that all the shortlisted candidates will be allotted a seat. As the number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in the Institution. So, this will depend upon the candidate’s rank in the examination and the availability of seats.
- Details regarding the B.Tech. Programme in the current year will be on display at the counselling centre. Such as branches offered, the total number of seats in each branch seats already allotted and seats available. Based on availability, the candidate will be allotted the branch.
- The candidate must fill the choice of branch carefully according to the availability of seats in that particular branch. Once the allotment of the branch is final, change of branch is not possible under any circumstances.
- The candidate should personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling on the date specified. If a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he/she can attend on a subsequent time/date, after duly intimating the Admission Office, regarding the same.
- The balance fee payable through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ DD in favour of the institution.
Documents Required For VTUEEE Counselling
Document verification will happen at the time of Veltech 2020 counselling. The candidates have to submit the documents in the original along with one set of Xerox photocopy of the same. Check the list of documents given below.
- VTUEEE 2020 Hall Ticket
- Score Card of Vel Tech Exam 2020
- VTUEEE Call letter for counselling
- Marksheet of qualifying exam (10th & 12th)
- 10th and 12th Board Certificate as proof of D.O.B.
About VTU Entrance Exam
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr. Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology conducts Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE). This exam is for admission to B.Tech. Programmes. The aspirants fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria of VTUEEE can apply. For this purpose, one can fill the Application Form of VTUEEE 2020 both online or offline. The institution will post as well as issue VTU Admit Card online for all the applicants. Thereafter, prepare according to the Veltech Exam Pattern as well as the VTUEEE Syllabus.