VTUEEE Counselling 2021: Candidates can download the B.Tech online counselling letter after the declaration of the result. Counselling for VTUEEE 2021 will start from June 2021. The process of counselling will take place in online mode. On the basis of the VTUEEE Result, the candidates will be called for counselling. Accordingly, the seat allotment and document verification will take place. In this article, you will get to know details regarding VTUEEE 2021 Counselling. Such as dates, seat allotment, Documents required during counselling, etc.
Check Eligibility For VTUEEE Exam
VTUEEE Counselling 2021 Important Dates
The date of VTUEEE 2021 Counselling will be announced by the university after the declaration of VTEEE Result 2021. Therefore, candidates are highly advised to visit the VTUEEE website often to check information regarding counselling.
|Phase 1||Phase 2|
|Declaration of VTUEEE 2021 Result||June||July|
|VTUEEE Counselling Date 2021||July 2021|
VTUEEE 2021 Counselling/ Seat Allotment
VTU conducst the Counselling for the qualified candidates as per the schedule. VTU will prepare a merit list on the basis of the VTUEEE 2021 Result. There is no cut off declared by the university. However, the merit list will indicate the rank of the candidates according to their performance in the exam. To put it differently, the candidate scoring well in the exam and in the top ranks will get the branch of their choice. Hence, in order to get the seat allotment in the specified branch, the applicant must score better than others.
Branch allocation for the short-listed candidates will take place on the basis of the merit list. The candidates have to fill their choice of branch according to the availability of the seats. Henceforth, the candidate has to pay the balance fee of the course by visiting the admission office on the date mentioned on the admission card.
Key Points Regarding Vel Tech Counselling 2021
Here are some crucial predefined facts that the candidate must be aware of prior to the Veltech Counselling procedure.
- Counselling will happen for shortlisted candidates. However, it’s not necessary that all the shortlisted candidates will be allotted a seat. As the number of qualified candidates is kept more than the number of seats available in the Institution. So, this will depend upon the candidate’s rank in the examination and the availability of seats.
- Details regarding the B.Tech. Programme in the current year will be on display at the counselling centre. Such as branches offered, the total number of seats in each branch seats already allotted and seats available. Based on availability, the candidate will be allotted the branch.
- The candidate must fill the choice of branch carefully according to the availability of seats in that particular branch. Once the allotment of the branch is final, a change of branch is not possible under any circumstances.
- The candidate should personally appear before the Admission Committee for counselling on the date specified. If a candidate is unable to attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he/she can attend on a subsequent time/date, after duly intimating the Admission Office, regarding the same.
- The balance fee payable through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ DD in favour of the institution.
Documents Required For VTUEEE Counselling 2021
Document verification will happen at the time of Veltech 2021 counselling. The candidates have to submit the documents in the original along with one set of Xerox photocopy of the same. Check the list of documents given.
- VTUEEE 2021 Hall Ticket
- Score Card of Vel Tech Exam 2021
- VTUEEE Call letter for counselling
- Marksheet of qualifying exam (10th & 12th)
- 10th and 12th Board Certificate as proof of D.O.B.
- Domicile certificate (if a candidate is belonging to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- Anti-ragging form undertaking by parents and student.
- Recent passport size photograph with name & date on it (Six copies)
- Photocopies of all the documents (Two copies).
- Coloured photos of Parents (Four copies – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Demand draft of the fee drawn in favor of the Vel tech university, Payable at Chennai as a partial payment of the tuition fee.
About VTU Entrance Exam
Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology conducts Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE). The exam is for admission to B.Tech. Programmes. The aspirants fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria of VTUEEE can apply. For this purpose, one can fill the Application Form of VTUEEE 2021 both online or offline. The institution will issue VTU Admit Card online for all the applicants. Thereafter, prepare according to the Veltech Exam Pattern as well as the VTUEEE Syllabus.
VTUEEE Counselling FAQs 2021
In case you have any more queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.