VMOU Back Paper Result 2021: The Examination Council of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota, has declared the VMOU Back Paper Result online. Therefore, the students who have appeared in the exam can check VMOU BA Result 2021, Vardhman Mahaveer Open University BA Result 2021 Name Wise, Kota Open University BA Part 1st Result, VMOU BA 2nd Year Result, VMOU BA 2nd Year Result roll number wise, VMOU Kota BA Final Year Result at www.vmou.ac.in. In order to download the VMOU Revaluation Result, the students must enter their University Enrollment Number/ Roll Number and other course details. Also, read about VMOU Exam Date Sheet, Admit Card, Syllabus, Question Papers, Merit List, Fees, Counselling, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- VMOU Result 2021 Declared
VMOU Kota Back Paper Result 2021
The students who have applied for VMOU Admission 2021 must check the dates of the Regular/ Back Paper semester/annual examination for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The candidates who are not satisfied with their main exam Result can apply for the improvement exam. Students can download the Result of VMOU annual and Semester Examination Results 2021. Also, obtain the VMOU Result 2021 Private and back paper marks list pdf from here. They can access all the UG, PG, and Professional Courses VMOU Results Semester-wise from this article.
VMOU Back Paper/Improvement Result of Regular/Private Students (Session 2021-21)
The Controller of Examinations will publish the result of the improvement exams. Therefore, the students must visit the official website to check the list of courses for which the results are already published. So, we are giving the links to download the VMOU Improvement/Scrutiny Result in this article. Students who had not satisfied with Marks, can apply for re-valuation or Re-Checking. The officials will invite the VMOU Back Paper Form online on its official website. All the interested candidates need to fill the online exam form and pay the examination fees. After filling the exam form the students must download the VMOU Admit Card in order to appear in the Back Paper/ Improvement Exam. It is essential to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam.
The improvement exam is only for the students who have completed the programme and passed in all the paper. The improvement can be written only one time. Students can select only 50% of the total papers of the exam. Students can write an improvement exam for theory paper only. The improvement exam fee may be Rs.450/- per paper for UG and Rs.750/- per paper for PG programme. Students must read the rules and regulation before applying for a VMOU improvement application form.
Improvement Exam Application Form
Re-evaluation of Answer Book
Students who fail in the exam or scored fewer marks in the exam can opt for revaluation of the answer book. Students select a maximum 2 answer book for revaluation. The revaluation is done only for theory paper. The student can not opt for practical paper, internal assignment, project report, dissertation, viva-voce, due papers, boycotted papers, and special examination and Improvement Papers etc.
Students can apply for revaluation of Answer Books within the 15 days after the declaration of the result. The students may have to pay Rs.300/- per paper for the revaluation. The amount may be revised by the University, so contact the university for the fee of revaluation of the Answer Book. No application form will be allowed after the last date. The student can apply only for revaluation of the answer.
Check the rules and regulation for Revaluation of Answer Book
How to Download VMOU Improvement Result 2021?
The officials release the VMOU Back Paper Result on its official website VMOU.ac.in. Thus, students who have appeared the exam must check their results. The result determines the qualifying status of the candidate. Hence, the procedure to check VMOU Back Paper Result are as follows-
- First of all, students go to the official website VMOU
- Then the students will have to find the VMOU UG / PG Revaluation Result 2021 Link
- Click on this link and a new tab will open on the computer screen
- Enter your required details like as roll number / admit card number etc
- Now click on submit button
- The Improvement result will appear on your computer screen from where you can check your new marks in the subjects.
- Furthermore, the candidates must download and take a print out of the marks sheet of improvement exam.
Details Printed on VMOU BA Private/Regular | Back Paper Result
After downloading the Improvement Result of VMOU the candidates must check all the details very carefully. They must download the result card and then save the copy for future reference. Candidates must check the details carefully. However, if there is any discrepancy in the information, the he/she must contact the authority immediately. Thus, the details that are printed on the result are as follows-
- Name of the student
- Registration no.
- Evaluation no.
- Date of birth
- Name of the course/ program
- Year/ semester
- Subject-wise marks/grades obtained by the candidates
- Maximum marks
- Marks in internal assessment or practical marks (if applicable)
- Revaluation Marks in Theory exam
- Total marks obtained/ grades
- Marks percentage
- Result status (pass/ fail)
- Instructions to students
Who Can Apply for Back Paper Exam?
There are a few important eligibility conditions for applying for the Improvement/ Back Paper Exams. Therefore, the students of Vardhman Mahaveer Open Uttarakhand Vishwidyalaya can apply for the improvement/ Back Paper Exam only if they fall under the following conditions:
- Students who had not satisfied with Marks, can apply for re-valuation or Re-Checking
- For the revaluation process, you need to contact the concerned authorities along with the VMOU Result copy.
- Those who had not passed in Semester Examination had to apply for a supplementary exam.
- Details regarding the supplementary exam will be published on the university’s official website.
Process after checking the VMOU Back Paper Result
After checking the VMOU Result, if there is any discrepancy in the details available in the scorecard, do mention the same to the concerned authorities immediately. Also keep the copy of the declared Vardhman Mahaveer Open University Uttarakhand Result safe with yourself, till the University issues the original mark sheet.
Those applicants who are not satisfied with their outcome can apply for the revaluation process. The university will not accept any request for the revaluation process after the last date. You can get the entire details about Retotaling and revaluation by going through the official website of Vardhman Mahaveer Open University.
Important Instructions for VMOU Back Paper Result
It is important for the candidates to go through the instructions given regarding the VMOU BA/BSc Back Exam Result. The students must read all the conditions for appearing for the improvement examination. Any defaulter will be subject to penalty as per the norms of the university/college. Here are a few important instructions for the candidates:
- The Controller of the Examinations will publish the semester Improvement/ Backpaper results on its official website.
- The council uploads the results in online mode only. However, some colleges display the scrutiny results on their notice boards.
- Result published online will be only for the purpose of information to the students. It should not be treated as an original mark sheet.
- The original mark sheet along with other certificates will be distributed later after the release of the result.
VMOU Back Paper Result Highlights
|Name of the University||Vardhman Mahaveer Open Uttarakhand University, Tehri, Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Exam||Regular and Supplementary Exams 2019-20|
|Offered Courses||Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Professional Courses|
|Result Status||Available Online|