VMOU Kota Form 2020: The Admission Council of Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University has released the VMOU Kota Application Form 2020 for the courses in the UG, PG, Diploma, certificate, and other programs in the field of management, computer applications, arts, science, etc. Candidates can check the link below to apply. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission into these courses must fill the VMOU Kota Online Form from the official website. To take VMOU Admission 2020 in these courses, the aspirants have to fill an application form which is now available on the official website and this page as well. The candidates, who are unable to fill the application form online can fill the same offline too. The offline application forms will be available in the regional centers:)
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Vardhman Mahaveer Open University has extended the application form for MBA and MCA Entrance Test. The last date for registration is 20th July 2020 and the tentative exam date is 2nd August 2020. Apply Here
VMOU Kota Application Form 2020
In order to fill the VMOU Kota Form 2020, the candidates need to go to the official website first, and then click on the given link of the application form. After that, the candidate needs to fill in the asked credentials in the form. The aspirant has to make sure that the information he/she is providing in the application form is veracious. If any information is wrongly filled, then it may lead to facing problems to the candidates which may result in the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate also.
Before filling the VMOU Kota Exam Form, the aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria that is decided by the university because an unqualified candidate cannot fill the application form. It is to be noted by the candidate that the application will be submitted only when the fee is paid before the deadline. If the candidate turns unable to pay the fee before the deadline, then the application form of the candidate will be rejected leading to the cancellation of the candidature of the aspirant.
VMOU Kota Form 2020 Date
The candidates have to be careful about the important events of the VMOU Kota FORM 2020. The university has released the application forms and its last date too. As soon it will release the other dates, we will mention them here. For more information regarding the dates, take a look at the below-mentioned table:
|JULY SESSION||JANUARY SESSION|
|Application Form (Released)||18 Jan 2020-11 Feb 2020||October 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2020||November 2018|
|Date of examination||June 2020||December 2018|
|Announcement of Results||Within 15 Days of Examination||Within 15 Days of Examination|
Eligibility Criteria for filling VMOU Kota Form 2020
Before filling the VMOU Exam Form 2020, the candidates need to take a look at the eligibility criteria. The criteria, which is decided by the university itself, is to be possessed by the candidate for the course he/she aspires for. Any unqualified candidate cannot fill the application form. The eligibility criteria, which needs to be satisfied by the candidate is:
- For UG Courses-Must have passed 12
- For PG Courses-Must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- No upper age limit.
VMOU Kota Application Form 2020
VMOU will release the application forms on its official website. The candidates, who are unable to fill the application form online can fill the same offline too. The offline application forms will be available in the regional centres of VMOU. The candidates are advised to fill the application forms with utmost care.
If any mistake is made while providing the information in the VMOU Kota Application Form 2020, then the candidate will face problems in future as the mistakes cannot be corrected afterwards. Before filling the application form, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria because any ineligible candidate cannot fill the application form. After submitting the application form, the candidate has to pay the application form because without doing the same, the aspirant will not be able to proceed onto the next step of the procedure of filling the VMOU Kota Application Form 2020.
Steps to Fill the VMOU Kota Form 2020
There are some steps which are needed to be followed while filling the VMOU Kota Form 2020. Skipping any steps can lead to stopping the candidate from proceeding to the next step of filling the application form. The steps, which are to be followed are:
- Go to the official website of the VMOU (or the link mentioned above).
- Click on the link of ‘Apply Now’.
- Check all the details.
- Scroll down and click on ‘I Accept and Next.’
- Fill all the required details in the application form. The candidate should make sure that all the information that they are providing in the application form is absolutely correct. Filling of any wrong information may lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- After filling all the details, the candidates will receive their registration number on their registered mobile number.
- Now the candidates need to upload the required documents, for ex-scanned photograph and signature. The documents should be of as per the specifications decided by the university.
- Now the candidates need to pay the fee by clicking on the button, ‘proceed to payment’.
- After paying the fee, the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- The candidates are advised to take several printouts of the application form for future purposes.
VMOU Exam Form 2020
The students who are already enrolled in the course must download the VMOU Exam Form 2020 from the official website. The Controller of Examinations will release the examination form before the date of the exam. So, all the students must take the exam form and fill all the details. After finishing the process of filling the form, they must submit the exam form. Also, the students will have to pay the examination fees along with the exam form. Only those students who have submitted the examination form can access the admit card. Without paying the exam fees, the officials will not accept the examination form. The examination fees of each course are different and the students must check the exam fees from the official website of the university. Candidates sitting for one paper must pay the examination fees for that particular paper.
VMOU Kota Form Fee 2020
It is to be noted by the candidate that the VMOU Online Form will be submitted only when the fee is paid. The fee will be paid online only and no candidate will be able to do the same offline. It is mandatory for the candidate to pay the fee because if the aspirant fails to do so, then his/her candidature will be liable for rejection. The amount of fee will be as per the prescribed subject. After filling in the program details, the screen will reflect the amount of fee which is to be paid by the candidate.
There are some important instructions which are needed to be kept in mind while filling the VMOU Kota Form 2020. The instructions are:
- The VMOU Kota Form 2020 will be available in an online mode as well as in an offline mode.
- The details being provided in the application form must be correct. Any form of incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Filling of application form is mandatory because only then the candidate will be able to proceed for the next steps.
- The candidates should make sure that the information they are providing in the application form, especially contact details, should be correct.