VITEEE Application Form 2020: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will release the Application Form for VITEEE Registration 2020 tentatively in the 1st week of November 2019. Candidates will also have the provision of submitting the VITEEE 2020 application form in an offline mode. Institute will release the offline OMR Application Form around the 2nd week of November 2019. Candidates, who are interested in pursuing their undergrad from the marvelous university of Vellore Institute of Technology need to be attentive. Students can start applying as soon as the VITEEE 2020 Application Forms are released. The Application Form submission involves online registration, filling up of the application form, uploading documents and payment of application fees. Hence as per the convenience, opt for any of the methods to fill the form. Read the article carefully to get the detail information about the application procedure.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
VITEEE Application (Registration) Form 2020 Date
The aspirant of VITEEE 2020 can expect the VITEEE Application Form 2020 around the 1st week of November 2019 for the online and 2nd week of November 2019 for the offline forms. Candidates must be aware of all these dates and schedules so as not to miss out on any important events. Given below are the tentative VITEEE 2020 Application Form release dates.
|VITEEE 2020 Notification||October 2019|
|Application Form Release||1st week of November 2019|
|Offline Application Form Release||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission||2nd week of March 2020|
|Application Form Correction window||4th week of March 2020|
|Application mode||online and offline|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 60% in 12th board|
|Application fee (Online)||Rs. 1150|
|Application fee (Offline)||Rs 1200|
How to fill VITEEE Application Form 2020?
VITEEE 2020 aspirants need to make sure that they are aware of the VITEEE 2020 Application Form fill up procedures. The applications for VITEEE 2020 can be submitted both online and offline. The online application form is to be submitted from the official website of VIT. On the other hand, the offline form can be availed through various VIT designated post offices and centres. One must be ready with the documents and scanned photographs before applying for the Institute.
To fill up the online application form, candidates can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official site of the Institute
- Look for the link to fill the form 2020
- Click on the new registration
- Fill in the candidates’ name, D.O.B, Gender, Mobile No., Email id., confirm email.id and verification code. ( Enter the valid and correct email.id and mobile no.)
- After entering the details click on the submit button.
- VIT will send a password to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id.
- All the relevant information will communicate to the student through these mediums.
Step 2: Login into the account
Candidates will require to log in to ‘Registered users’ with the email id and password received from VIT. Then start filling the details required in the form.
Fill the Personal details
- Name of the candidate as it appears on XII certificate
- Date of birth
- Community: The candidates belonging to the MBC category should select the same code as OBC/BC
- Mother tongue
- If the candidate requires hostel accommodation
- Blood Group
- Email ID
- Complete Postal Address including PIN code
- Phone number with STD code (optional)
- Mobile number
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Relation of the person with the candidate
- Parent’s/guardian’s occupation
- Choose between ‘English’ and ‘Others’ as the medium of instruction
- Choose between ‘Regular’ and ‘Others’ as the mode of study
- One important note is that candidates who have received full time and formal education are eligible to apply
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Choose ‘Name of the Board’ from the list of choices given
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned. Fill this information if you are already allotted the roll number/ registration number.
- Name of the School
- Complete address of the School with a PIN code
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
Institute Preference: Choose any
- VIT campus
- VITEEE city(test city
- The subject of your choice
All the above choices can be selected from the list of choices available.
Step 3: Updating the VITEEE Online Application Form
- Fill in the personal and academic details carefully.
- An application number will generate after submission.
- Refer to e application number for all your future events
Step 4: VITEEE Application Fee Payment
- Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card/ Paytm.
- Application Cost Rs.1150/- for General Candidates.
- NRI and Candidates opting abroad Test centres should pay USD 50 through online mode using the credit card.
Step 5: Updating Photo & Signature
After making a payment, the Institute will direct to the new page where candidates can upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM
Note – At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try a new application. Please wait for 48 hours and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id. If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again. Request for change of Mobile Number/ e-mail Id/ Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
For the offline mode of VITEEE Application Form 2020 submission, candidates must note that
- The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B. Tech programme, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self-addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of `1200/- from the various post offices as given in the VIT website
- Candidates can also obtain the application form in person from (I) VIT, Vellore Campus (ii) Chennai Campus (iii) Bhopal and (iv) VIT – AP by handing over a Demand Draft for `1200/- drawn in favor of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at the respective campuses.
- The application form duly completed should be checked to see, if all the items have been correctly filled and appropriate codes indicating your exact choice have been put in the right spaces provided against each.
- Candidates are advised to go through the checklist available inside the front cover of the brochure.
- Also, ensure that you have adhered to the instructions for completing the computerized OMR application form before mailing the application.
- The application shall refold along the original fold only and inserted in the envelope provided.
Important Points To Remember
- Be careful while filling the OMR sheet. This is because it is based on machine readability. So keep it clean and proper way otherwise machine won’t be able to read the OMR sheet.
- Not running letters are allowed to fill the form so fill it with the Capital letters with a black pen.
- Write within the barcode
- Have a recent passport size photograph
- Candidates must ensure that the envelope carrying the OMR sheet must reach on time. This is because VIT will not take any delay in the postal service. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check that the envelope must reach on time.
- List of Post offices where VITEEE 2020 Application Form is available
Candidate, who is opting for the offline mode of VITEEE Application Form submission, can purchase the Application Form for VITEEE 2020 from the following post offices.
|State||Post Offices ( Place)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor Head Post Office; Guntur Head Post Office; Kurnool Head Post Office; Tirupati Head Post Office; Vijayawada Head Post Office; Vishakapatanam Head Post Office|
|Delhi||New Delhi General Post Office|
|Karnataka||Bangalore General Post Office|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar General Post Office|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar (Chennai) Sub Post Office; Anna Road (Chennai) Head Post Office; Erode Head Post Office; Madurai Head Post Office; Ranipet Head Post Office; RS Puram Head Post Office; Salem Head Post Office; T Nagar (Chennai) Head Post Office; Tiruchirappalli Head Post Office; Vellore Head Post Office|
|Telangana||Hyderabad General Post Office|
|West Bengal||Kolkata General Post Office.|
VITEEE Slot Booking 2020
The VITEEE 2020 slot booking will commence in the month of March 2020. All the candidates who want to appear for the VITEEE 2020 will require to book a slot for the exam. The VITEEE slot booking 2020 will be conducted through VIT OTBS (Online test booking system). VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 will conduct in 3 slots. The candidate can choose the slot according to his/her preference. Institute will provide the link of VITEEE slot booking of 2020 to its candidates. Students need to enter their application number and password for login into the account. The candidate must quickly book a slot for the exam as the process lies on the basis of first come first serve.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria formulated by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is as follows.
|Mandatory Subjects||Clearing 10+2 standard from any recognized Board is not enough. Candidates must also have studied and passed Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. English proficiency is desirable.|