VITEEE Application Form 2020: Due to Corona Outbreak, the university has extended the last date of the application form, but not mention the last date. So for the time being candidates must fill the form, soon you will get to know about the last date. Earlier Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has released the Application Form for VITEEE 2020 Registration on 27th September 2019. Candidates have the provision of submitting the application form in an online and offline mode. Institute has released the VITEEE 2020 offline OMR Application Form in November 2019. The VIT Engineering Entrance Application Form submission involves online registration, filling up the application form, uploading documents and payment of application fees. Hence as per the convenience, opt for any of the methods to fill the form. Read the article carefully to get detail information about the application procedure.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
VITEEE Application (Registration) Form 2020 Date
VITEEE Application Form 2020 has been released for online and offline mode. Candidates must be aware of dates and schedules so as not to miss any important events. Given below are the VITEEE 2020 Application Form release dates.
|Application Form Release||27th September 2019|
|Offline Application Form Release||November 2019|
|Last Date for Application Submission|
|Application Form Correction window||4th week of March 2020|
|Application mode||online and offline|
|Eligibility||Aggregate 60% in 12th board|
|Application fee (Online)||Rs. 1150|
|Application fee (Offline)||Rs 1200|
How To Fill VITEEE Application Form 2020?
VITEEE 2020 aspirants need to make sure that they are aware of the VITEEE 2020 Application Form fill up procedures. The applications for VITEEE 2020 can be submitted both online and offline. The explanation of both the procedure is below.
To fill up the online application form, candidates can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official site and click on the link
- Click on the new registration
- Enter the details required ( Enter the valid and correct email.id and mobile no.)
- Click on the submit button.
- VIT will send a password to the candidate’s registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2: Login into the account
Candidates will require to log in to ‘Registered users’ with the email ID and password received from VIT. Then start filling the details required in the form.
Fill the Personal details
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Religion etc
Parent’s/Guardian’s details: Name, Relation, and Occupation
Education Details: Medium of instruction, Mode of study
Qualifying Exam/ Appearing in 12th Standard:
- Name of the Board
- Enter roll number/registration number/seat number assigned ( if already allotted)
- Name of the School and complete address
- Month and Year of Passing/Appearing for the exam
Institute Preference: Choose any
- VIT campus
- VITEEE city (test city)
- The subject of your choice
The application number will generate after submission. All the above choices can be selected from the list of choices available.
Step 3: VITEEE Application Fee Payment
- Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card/ Paytm.
- Application Cost Rs.1150/-
Step 4: Upload Photo & Signature
After making a payment, upload the scanned photograph and signature.
|Photograph||between 10 KB and 200 KB||3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.|
|Signature||between 10 KB and 200 KB||3.5 CM X 1.5 CM|
Payment Transaction Query
- At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try a new application.
- Please wait for 48 hours and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
- Request for change of Mobile Number/ e-mail Id/ Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
VITEEE Application Form Offline Mode 2020
- Application Form can be obtained against cash payment of `1200/- from the various post offices as given in the VIT website or in-person from its campuses and the fee is non-refundable.
- DD for `1200/- must be drawn in favor of ‘Vellore Institute of Technology’, payable at the respective campuses.
- The application form will be in the form of an OMR sheet.
- Use the blue/black ballpoint to shade the circle.
- Fill it correctly as the form is machine-readable.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph and have a clear signature on the OMR sheet.
- The application shall refold along the original fold only and inserted in the envelope provided.
Check The Application Status
Many of us after filling the form doesn’t bother to recheck the form. But candidates must check the status of the application form. The steps they need to have to check the status are:
- Click on the link which will be available later.
- Enter the VIT 2020 Application Form and Verification code given in the screen’
- Click on the ” submit” button and one can view his/her status of the application form.
Important Points To Remember
- Fill the form in the English language only. Form fill in other languages will be rejected.
- Be careful while filling the OMR sheet. This is because it is based on machine readability. So keep it clean and proper way otherwise the machine won’t be able to read the OMR sheet.
- Not running letters are allowed to fill the form so fill it with the Capital letters with a black pen.
- Write within the barcode
- Have a recent passport size photograph
- Candidates must ensure that the envelope carrying the OMR sheet must reach on time. This is because VIT will not take any delay in the postal service. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check that the envelope must reach on time.
List of Post Offices Where VITEEE 2020 Application Form Is Available
Candidate, who is opting for the offline mode of VITEEE Application Form submission, can purchase the Application Form for VITEEE 2020 from the following post offices.
|State||Post Offices ( Place)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chittoor Head Post Office; Guntur Head Post Office; Kurnool Head Post Office; Tirupati Head Post Office; Vijayawada Head Post Office; Vishakapatanam Head Post Office|
|Delhi||New Delhi General Post Office|
|Karnataka||Bangalore General Post Office|
|Orissa||Bhubaneshwar General Post Office|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar (Chennai) Sub Post Office; Anna Road (Chennai) Head Post Office; Erode Head Post Office; Madurai Head Post Office; Ranipet Head Post Office; RS Puram Head Post Office; Salem Head Post Office; T Nagar (Chennai) Head Post Office; Tiruchirappalli Head Post Office; Vellore Head Post Office|
|Telangana||Hyderabad General Post Office|
|West Bengal||Kolkata General Post Office.|
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The eligibility criteria formulated by the Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) are as follows.
|Nationality||Indian and Foreign Students|
|Qualifying Exam||Students must clear the 10+2 exam from the respective board.|
|Mandatory Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are mandatory. English proficiency is desirable.|