VITEEE Slot Booking 2020 will begin from the 3rd week of March 2020. Candidates are required to select their slots for appearing in the VITEEE 2020 Examination. Slot Booking process involves giving preferences for exam slots, i.e. date and time and exam center. The selected preferences will be analyzed by the examining body and candidates will be given the exam venue, date, and time accordingly. Slot Booking will begin after the application submission. VITEEE 2020 Application Forms will be released from the 1st week of November 2019. Candidates can submit their application forms till 2nd week of March 2020.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the VITEEE Slot Booking 2020, its important dates, slot booking procedure, and related important details.
About VITEEE 2020 Online Test Booking System (OTBS)
Online Test booking system is a web based online scheduling system available at the official website of VIT. Candidate should first choose the Test City and this should be the same as the one chosen on the application form along with the date and the batch for the exams. The schedule bookings are done on a ‘first-come-first-served basis and are subject to the availability of the test center, date, and time. In case of non-booking of slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the Institution based on the information given on the application form.
A password will be sent to the candidate’s mail address mentioned in their application form for both offline and online applicants. The password is to be kept confidential throughout.
VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking Date
VITEEE Slot Booking 2020 facility is introduced for candidates so that they can choose the date and time and center of their choice for appearing in the examination. The important dates for the VITEEE Slot Booking 2020 are as follows.
|1||VITEEE 2020 Application Form Release||1st week of November 2019|
|2||VITEEE 2020 Offline Application Form Release||2nd week of November 2019|
|3||VITEEE 2020 Last Date for Application Submission||2nd week of March 2020|
|4||VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2020|
|5||VITEEE 2020 Admit Card Release||3rd week of March 2020|
|6||VITEEE 2020 Exam||April 2020|
VITEEE Slot Booking 2020 Procedure
The Slot Booking Process for VITEEE 2020 includes logging in to Registered ID, selecting preferences of slots, i.e. Dates and time and center for appearing in VITEEE 2020 Exam. The whole process can be formulated as follows.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of VITEEE 2020.
- After entering in the official website, candidates will have to locate the login console.
- Candidates then will have to log in to their registered ID by entering the Username and Password.
- Once the candidate is inside his/her registered ID, he/she can click on the link that leads to Slot Booking.
- Candidates then have to select their preferences for slots from the available slots.
- It’s exactly like booking seats for a movie. You choose what remains, and the person who comes first will have the choice of selecting any seat he/she likes.
- Enter preferences for Date, Time, and Venue for appearing in the VITEEE 2020 Examination.
- Save and exit.
If any candidate fails to book the slot for themselves, the examining committee will manage the slots for that candidate. The arranged slot from the examining body will be based on the preferences which are provided by the candidates in their application.
Instructions for VITEEE Slot Booking 2020
- Candidates must keep a photocopy of the submitted application form and Online Test Booking Password while booking the slot.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed.
- Request for change of test city, date, slot and subject will not be entertained under any circumstances
- Candidate may choose to book a slot in an alternative center / date in case of non-availability of slots in the test center of your choice.
- Online Slot Booking provision is open to candidates who are eligible and who have submitted the VITEEE Application Form in every respect.
- The confirmation mail will be sent automatically to the candidate’s email address after he / she has booked his / her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
- The VITEEE 2020 Admit card will be generated which needs to be printed by the candidate from the same page once the booking is complete.
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card
After the VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking, the candidate will be able to download the VITEEE 2020 Admit Card. Admit Card will be generated once the slots are booked. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of VITEEE 2020 by logging in their registered ID from the official website. VITEEE 2020 Admit Card is an essential document which will enable candidates to appear in the VITEEE 2020 Exam. Without the VITEEE 2020 Admit Card, candidates will not be given the entry inside the exam venue. VITEEE Admit Card 2020 has to be brought to the exam venue on the day of the examination along with a valid ID Proof such as Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, etc.