VITEEE Cut off 2019: Vellore Institute of Technology does not release the VITEEE cutoff. However, if it will be available then we will update the same here. Admission through VITEEE 2019 will be done to Vellore campuses at Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, and Amravati. VITEEE 2019 cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates must obtain in order to be eligible for admission. There is a closing rank released which is for admission to the Vellore campuses. Candidates must obtain the released VITEEE cut off 2019 to get a seat in the institute.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
All candidates who have taken the examination must know that VIT has in the recent years not released the cutoff . But students can check previous years cut off and have an idea of how much they need to score in the Vellore Institute of Technology engineering Entrance examination.
How is the VITEEE Cut off 2019 Prepared?
Before you check the VITEEE 2019 cut off for previous years, have a look at the factors that are considered while preparing the cut-off.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
- Previous Year cutoff trends
- Numbers of aspirants who have taken the examination
- The number of vacant seats in each campus and branch and course.
VITEEE Previous Year Cut off
|S.No||Course Name||Closing Rank 2016||Closing Rank 2015|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||7000||15000|
|3||Computer science and Engg. (Specialisation in Bioinformatics)||13500||7500|
|4||Bio Medical Engineering||45000||13000|
|7||Electronics & Communication Engineering||14500||15500|
|8||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||15500||16000|
|9||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||18500||16500|
|11||Mechanical (Spec. in Automotive Engineering)||12300||20000|
|12||Mechanical (Spec. in Energy Engineering)||20000||25000|
|13||Production and Industrial Engg||50000||27500|
|15||ECE (Spec. Internet of Things and Sensor)||14800||–|
|16||Comp.Science Engg.(Spec.in Information Security)||7500||–|
Highlights of VITEEE Cut off 2019
- The VITEEE 2019 cut off is the closing rank.
- After the cut off has been released, the counselling of VITEEE will start.
- The counselling will be conducted in two phases. Phase I and Phase II.
- Candidates who obtain rank from 1 to 20000 will be a part of Phase I counselling of VITEEE 2019.
- Candidates who obtain a rank from 20001 to 150000 are eligible to appear for counselling Phase 2 and will be allotted a seat that is left after Phase 1 VITEEE counselling