VITEEE Admit Card 2020: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) will be releasing the VITEEE Admit Card for the 2020 edition of Engineering Entrance Examination during the month of March 2020. VITEEE 2020 will be a University Level Entrance Examination controlled by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) for admission in engineering programme in various VIT institutes. Candidates who are interested in applying for VITEEE 2020 will be able to start applying in the month of November 2019. Candidates can apply till 2nd week of March 2020. The VITEEE 2020 Admit Card will be generated once the candidate books their slots from the VITEEE website. After successful submission of VITEEE Application Form, candidates will receive the VITEEE 2019 Admit Card during the month of March.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the VITEEE Admit Card 2020, its release dates, downloading procedure, and other important details.
VITEEE Admit Card 2020 Date
VITEEE, which will be conducted during the month of April 2020, will begin its proceedings from 1st week of November 2019. Successfully registered candidates will receive the VITEEE 2020 Admit Card during the 3rd week of March 2020. The important dates regarding the VITEEE 2020 Admit Card are as follows.
|1.||VITEEE 2020 Notification||October 2019|
|2.||Application Form Release||1st week of November 2019|
|3.||Offline Application Form Release||2nd week of November 2019|
|4.||Last Date for Application Submission||2nd week of March 2020|
|5.||VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2020|
|6.||Admit Card Release for VITEEE 2020||3rd week of March 2020|
|7.||VITEEE 2020 Examination||April 2020|
|8.||VITEEE 2020 Result||4th week of April 2020|
|9.||VITEEE 2020 Counselling||May 2020|
VITEEE Admit Card 2020 Download Procedure
The e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System. The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date. For those who have not booked, slots will be generated based on the information given on the application form and availability of the slot. The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the VITEEE Admit Card 2020.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card Download’ link.
- Locate the login console, and enter in the Application Number and Password.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen at this point.
- Candidates can take a print of the document and preserve it until the whole admission process is over.
It is important to remember that VITEEE Admit Card is a crucial document and must be produced during the time of the examination. If not, then candidates will be liable for disqualification.
VITEEE Admit Card 2020 Details
Admit Card is a piece of document which allows the candidate to enter the examination venue. It means what it literally says, i.e. Admit Card, also sometimes known as a Hall Ticket. Here’s a list of things you can find on an Admit Card.
- Name of the candidate
- Father/Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Candidate’s Scanned Photograph and Signature
Instructions for the candidates
- Candidates must be present at the allotted venue at the time of commencement of the VITEEE 2020 Examination
- Candidates will have to get registered at the registration counter at the time of the exam.
- It is crucial to carry the VITEEE 2020 Admit Card along with a valid ID Proof.
- Candidates will be required to sign in the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any text material, printed or written, bits of papers or any material except the e-Admit card inside the test hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, paging devices, calculators, spy cameras and music systems.
- Candidates will not be allowed to go outside the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time and no eatables are allowed.