NEET MDS Admit Card 2021: The National Board of Examination is responsible for releasing the admit card. They will issue admit card to students whose NEET MDS application form will reach them on time. In addition, the authorities will accept the applications of eligible candidates only. Further, the students will have to download the hall ticket from the NBE Official Website. Wherein, you will have to login first by entering the registration ID and password. Further, NEET MDS Admit Card 2021 is one of the most important documents as it contains details of the candidate and the exam. Thus, no students will be allowed to sit for the exam without it. For in-depth details about the hall ticket, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET MDS Admit Card 2021
The NEET MDS Exam is further conducted in online mode, i.e it will be a computer-based test. In the exam, the questions will be asked from topics related to Para-Clinical, Clinical, and Pre-Clinical. In addition, the students will have to carry the photocopy of the hall ticket. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned below. Further, the students need to download it before the due date. The important dates and events are thus mentioned below.
NEET MDS Exam Date
|16th December 2020|
Admit Card Release
|– November 2020 –|
How To download NEET MDS 2021 Hall Ticket?
The Admit Card of NEET MDS 2021 will be available in online mode only for download. Hence, for allowing students to easily download it, the step by step guide is given below.
- The direct link to download the hall ticket will be provided in the article. However, students can also directly visit the NBE Official Website (www.nbe.edu.in) to download it.
- Then you will have to enter your login credentials and press enter.
- Further, click on the link to download the hall ticket. You will be redirected to a new page, wherein the hall ticket will be present in PDF format.
- Candidates further need to download it and take a printout of it as well.
Furthermore, do not forget to affix a passport size photograph on the hall ticket. In addition, it should be a recent photograph. The specifications of the image prescribed by the authorities are further mentioned below.
- The students should upload the Photograph that you have uploaded at the time of registration.
- The Dimensions of the Passport Size Photograph must be 35 X 45 mm in which 75% of the face and head of the candidate must be covered in the photograph.
- In addition, the name and the date of the candidate must be mentioned at the bottom of the photograph.
- The Background of the Photograph must be white.
- Moreover, there should be no strains or scratches in the photograph.
- Candidates need to ensure that there is no reflection or shadows captured in the photograph.
- The Resolution of the photograph must be of high quality at least 600 DPI.
Details mentioned in NEET MDS Hall Ticket 2021
The NEET MDS Hall Ticket is considered to be an important document due to the details that are mentioned in it. It consists of personal details, instructions, exam centre details, and exam details. Further, to be specific, you will be able to find the following details on your admit card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of the Examination
- The venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Roll Number
- Name and Address of the Examination Center
- List of the Instructions to be followed by the candidate.
What to do in case of a Discrepancy in NEET MDS Admit Card?
The students should check all the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading it. If the details on your ID proof will not match the details on the admit card, then you will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Hence, it is important to check the hall ticket carefully. Further, in case of a discrepancy, immediately contact the authorities. Candidates can reach out to officials either through mail or over the phone. The helpline numbers are
Helpline Number: 1800-11-1700 / 1800-11-1800 (Toll Free)
Email ID: [email protected]
NBE NEET MDS Mock Test 2021
The exam conducting body releases online mock tests after the issuance of the admit card. These are made for allowing students to practice and get a better understanding of the exam pattern. Further, by solving mock tests, students can find out their weak areas. Thus, you will be able to prepare for the exam in a more efficient manner. Furthermore, the link to mock tests will be available on the NBE Official Website. There are many other individual websites as well that offer online mock tests.
Things Not to Carry along to NEET MDS Exam Centre
There are certain things which will not be allowed inside the exam hall. The NBE is very specific and has strict rules to stop the usage of listed things inside the exam hall. Therefore, the students should not carry the mentioned things along with them. The things you need to avoid are further as follows:
- Any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, Earphones, etc.
- Candidates must not wear any ornaments such as Necklaces, Badge, Earing, etc. and Accessories such as Bags, Wallets, and Purses.
- Moreover, eatable items such as Soft Drink, Snacks, should not be taken inside the exam hall as well.
What to Carry with NEET Admit Card?
The students should carry ID proof along with the admit card. In addition, the authorities ask students to carry it for verification purposes. It basically helps the invigilator in cross-checking that the registered student has appeared for the exam. Furthermore, you can carry any one of the below-listed documents along with the admit card.
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS Exam Pattern 2021
The students appearing for the exam should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. It helps in the preparation process. Further, you will be able to understand the pattern which is followed during the preparation of the question paper. The exam pattern of NBE MDS 2021 is thus as follows:
- Mode of Exam – Online Mode, i.e it will be a computer-based test.
- Duration of Exam – 3 Hours
- Test Timing – 2:00 PM To 5:00 PM
- Question Type – Objective Type Questions
- Total Marks – 960
- No. of Questions – 240 Multiple Choice Questions
- The medium of Paper – English
- Furthermore, for each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the student. As negative marking is applicable, for an incorrect answer, 1 mark will get deducted.
Exam Day Time Schedule
|Allow Candidates to Enter the Examination Hall and Commence Biometric Registration||12:00 pm|
|Entry Closes at the Examination Center||1:30 pm|
|Access to the Candidate Login||1:45 pm|
|Candidates Log In to Read Instructions||1:50 pm|
|Starting Time of the Examination||2:00 pm|
|Closing Date of the Examination||5:00 pm|
NBE NEET MDS Test Cities
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
List of Instructions available in NEET MDS Hall Ticket
The list of the instructions will be available on the NEET MDS Admit Card. The candidates have to follow these instructions while appearing in the entrance examination.
- Candidates must reach the examination center an hour before the reporting time.
- The Candidates must carry all the documents to the Examination Center.
- In addition, the Applicants must affix their photograph on the hall ticket as per the specifications mentioned.
- No student will be allowed to step outside the exam hall before the end time.
- Candidates are not supposed to carry any stationery items, as everything will be provided at the examination center itself.
Institutes Participating in NEET MDS Admission Process
The NEET MDS Score will be accepted by the below-mentioned institutes. Candidates can check out the list to know which all institutes will accept their applications for admission.
|S.No.||Colleges in India|
|1||Regional Dental College, Guwahati|
|2||Patna Dental College, and Hospital, Patna|
|3||Maulana Azad Institute and Dental Science, New Delhi|
|4||University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi|
|5||Goa Dental College and Hospital, Goa|
|6||Government Dental College and Hospital, Ahmedabad|
|7||Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak|
|8||Government Dental College and Hospital, Shimla|
|9||Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore|
|10||Government Dental College, Kottayam|
NEET MDS 2021 Result
The result of the MDS Exam will be released by the NBE on its official website. It will further be declared in the form of a merit list, which will be available in PDF format. The students who will score the minimum qualifying marks will make it to the merit list. Moreover, the students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. Only the merit students will be further eligible for counselling and other admission processes. Candidates will further be able to download the scorecards by entering registration ID and Password. In addition, students’ total marks, category, qualifying status, AIQ Rank, and roll number will be mentioned in it. The students should also take out a printout of the scorecard, as you may have to present it during admission processes.