|Application Open for B Tech at UPES University||Apply Now|
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form has been Released – Click the link below to Apply Now!
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is a state level entrance examination taken to get admission into the engineering and medical colleges of the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. Recently, the exam date for TS EAMCET 2018 has been announced i.e. 2nd – 7th May 2018. It is a yearly examination taken by a large number of engineering and medical aspirants. This exam is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical Institute (JNTU). EAMCET is available for engineers ( ‘E’ category) and medicine and agriculture ( ‘AM’ category). Many college/ universities consider the EAMCET score for admissions. There are two divisions in this entrance test out of which one is AP EAMCET and the other is TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET ( Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam which is a gateway for admission into the colleges/universities of the Telangana State. It is conducted every year by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE(Telangana State Council of Higher Education). This year, the exam will be conducted in an online mode and the application forms will also be filled online.
- 1 TS EAMCET 2018 Dates to Remember
- 2 TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- 4 Application Fee for TS EAMCET 2018
- 5 TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
- 6 Exam Pattern and Preparation for TS EAMCET 2018
- 7 Preparation for TS EAMCET 2018
- 8 TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres
- 9 Admit Card for TS EAMCET 2018
- 10 TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
- 11 Results TS EAMCET 2018
- 12 Qualifying Marks and Cut-off TS EAMCET 2018
- 13 TS EAMCET 2018 Cut Offs
- 14 Counselling Procedure of TS EAMCET 2018
- 15 FAQs Regarding TS EAMCET 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Dates to Remember
|S No.||Events of TS EAMCET||Dates (Announced)|
|1||Notification release||2nd March 2018|
|2||Online Applications begin||4th March 2018|
|3||Submission of application form||4th April 2018|
|4||Last date of submission with late fee of Rs 500||11th April 2018|
|5||Last date of submission with late fee of Rs 1,00||18th April 2018|
|6||Last date of submission with late fee of Rs 5,000||24th April 2018|
|7||Last date of submission with late fee of Rs 10,00||28th April 2018|
|8||Application form Correction||6th – 9th April 2018|
|9||Release of Hall ticket TS EAMCET 2018||20th April – 1st May 2018|
|10||TS EAMCET 2018 Agriculture & Medicine Exam||2-5-2018 (FN)
|11||TS EAMCET 2018 Engineering Exam||4-5-2018 (FN)
|12||Release of Preliminary answer key||2nd week of May 2018|
|13||Final answer key released||4th week of May 2018|
|14||Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2018|
|15||Counselling begins||June to July 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to filling up the TS EAMCET 2018 Application form, candidates must check all the eligibility criteria set by the exam conducting authority. The eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET 2018 is defined by certain parameters like age, education and citizenship that need to be kept in mind while filling up the form. Only the eligible candidates must apply for the exam. If ineligible candidates apply for AP EAMCET 2018, their candidature will be canceled immediately. Check out the TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria given below:
- It is necessary for the candidate to be an Indian National or must belong to Person of Indian Origin (POI) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) (card holders) to be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Candidate must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- For engineering and Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age at the time admission. There is no upper age limit.
For B.Tech (Dairy), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc.(CA & BM) Courses
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December and the upper age limit for them is 22.
- Candidate should have qualified their 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and chemistry as optional or vocational courses in the field of engineering and technology.
- General category students must have obtained 45% aggregate in their 12th class. For reserved category students, the aggregate is 40%.
For BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses
- Candidate should have passed in 10+2. Students appearing for their final year exam can also apply.
- Aspirants must qualify their exam with physics, chemistry, zoology and botany.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2018
For B Pharma
- Candidate should have appeared/passed 12th exam from Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana board or any other recognized board.
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December, 2018
For D Pharma
- Candidate should have appeared/passed class 12th exam from Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or any other recognized board.
- Aspirants must qualify their exam with physics, chemistry, mathematics or Biology.
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December, 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2018 exam is going to be conducted from 2nd – 7th May 2018. The application form for TS EAMCET has been released on 4th March 2018. The last date to fill the application form without the late fee is 4th April 2018. Forms for this examination will be available online only. Candidates will have to register and make payment for the TS EAMCET 2018 application form. After filling up the form, the completed form will be generated with details and registration number. A print out of this form is mandatory as the candidate will be required to submit the form to the invigilator with a colored photograph and the form attested by the Gazetted Officer/Principal of the school of the candidate. All applicants must provide only the correct and valid information in application form filling. All the information entered by the candidate should be in accordance with the documents uploaded or provided by him/her during verification. Candidates can also fill and submit the TS EAMCET 2018 Application form along with the late fee till 28th April 2018. The concerned authority will make the window for application form correction for all applicants from 6th to 9th April 2018.
Application Fee for TS EAMCET 2018
The registration fee for TS EAMCET- 2018 can be paid online at TS online/ AP online/ Mee Seva/ E- Seva centers in Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh or through credit card, debit card or net banking.
|Courses||For SC/ST candidates||For others|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agriculture ( A)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Both E and A||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
TS EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus Topics –
|Communication systems||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen||Coordinate Geometry|
|Materials, Devices and simple circuits||Organic Compounds Containing C, H and O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acid||Calculus|
|Semi conductor electronics||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Probability|
|Nuclei||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Vector Algebra|
|Dual nature of Radiation and Matter||Polymers||Algebra|
|Electromagnetic Waves||d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds|
|Alternating current||p-Block Elements|
|Electromagnetic Induction||General Principles of Metallurgy|
|Magnetism and Matter||Surface Chemistry|
|Moving Charges and Magnetism||Electro chemistry|
|Electrostatic Current||Electro chemistry and Chemical Kinetics|
|Electricity Potential and Capacitance||Solutions|
|Electric Charges and Fields||Solid State|
|Wave Optics||Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons|
|Ray Optics and Optical Instrumental||Environmental Chemistry|
|Waves||p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)|
|Kinetic Theory||p-Block Elements – Group 13 (Boron Family)|
|Thermodynamics||The s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)|
|Thermal Properties of Matter||Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Mechanical Properties of Fluids||Chemical Equilibrium and Acid Bases|
|Mechanical Properties of Solids||Thermodynamics|
|Oscillations||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids|
|Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Proper Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|Work, Energy and Power||Atomic Structure|
|Laws of Motion|
|Motion In a Plane|
|Motion In a Straight Line|
Exam Pattern and Preparation for TS EAMCET 2018
Prior to taking the examination, every aspiring candidate must know the exam structure for better preparation and the best outcome. The exam pattern usually includes information about the mode of the exam, the duration, number of questions, number of sections, total marks, etc. Candidates appearing for TS EAMCET 2018 must know its exam pattern in detail. The exam pattern for the academic session of 2018-19 is listed below:
- The TS EAMCET 2018 will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- The mode of the exam will be held online in computer-based mode.
- The languages in which the exam will be held are English, Telugu and Urdu.
- There will be a total of 160 questions, with 40 from each section and 80 from mathematics.
- 1 mark awarded for each correct answer and no negative marking for unattempted or incorrect answers.
- The questions will be of objective type.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern For Engineering & Agriculture:
For Engineering –
For Agriculture –
Preparation for TS EAMCET 2018
Engineering and medical students who seek to find a seat in the colleges of Telangana state need to have a focused mind and strategize their preparation for the exam.
Here are a few tips on how to prepare for TS EAMCET 2018:
- Earliest preparation can start by staying focused in school during the 11th and 12th standard which covers most concepts that are a part of the JEE question paper.
- Chart out a timetable on a daily basis that gives you ample amount of time to revise.
- A candidate must also be well aware of the syllabus, exam pattern and must take the mock test for TS EAMCET.
- Keeping yourself in sync with previous year’s question papers will help become familiar with the concepts and pattern and will allow you to practice different questions simultaneously.
- Clarify your doubts whenever in need.
Have a look at these previous year’s question papers:
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centres
27 exam centres have been listed as the exam centres of TS EAMCET 2018. These centres will be in the regions of Hyderabad and Telangana. Students will have to choose the exam centre while filling up the admission form and allotment of the centres will be done before the issuance of the admit card.
Here is a list of regional exam centres for TS EAMCET 2018:
|S No.||Regional centre||Areas covered under the regional centre|
|1||Bhongir||Bhongir District and the surrounding areas including Aler, Jangaon, Rajapet, Ramakrishnapuram, Yadagirigutta and other places.|
|2||Karimnagar4th March 2018||Karimnagar District and the surrounding areas including Jagitala, Huznabad, Sircilla, Sultanabad, Korutlla, Metpalli, Vemulavada and other places.|
|3||Khammam||Khammam and the surrounding areas including Wyra, Sathupally and more|
|4||Kothagudem||Kothagudem and surrounding areas,|
|5||Mahabubnagar||Mahabubnagar and the surround areas|
|6||Nirmal||Nirmal District and surrounding areas including Adilabad, Bhainsa, Kadam, Khanapur and other areas.|
|7||Nalgonda||Nalgonda and surrounding areas. Miryalaguda.|
|8||Nizamabad||Nizamabad and surrounding areas, Armoor, Kamareddy, Dichpalli, Basara, Banswada, Yellareddy, Bodhan, Bheemgal, and surrounding areas|
|9||Sangareddy||Sangareddy and surrounding areas, Kandi, Rudhraram, Sadashivapet, Pulkul, Narsapur, Jogipet, Medak, Narayankhad and surrounding areas|
|10||Suryapet||Suryapet and the surrounding areas.|
Admit Card for TS EAMCET 2018
The admit card for TS EAMCET 2018 will be issued by the exam conducting authority i.e. JNTU from 20th April 2018 to 1st May 2018. The admit card is one of the most important documents that a candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. The hall ticket will fetch important information like the candidate’s Name, exam centre details, photo and signature of the candidate. To download the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card, each applicant will have to provide their registration number and their date of birth.
The aspirants will have to attach a copy of their application forms along with the TS EAMCET 2018 Hall ticket/Admit Card. Students belonging to the reserved category will have to attach a caste certificate also. The absence/ presence of the admit card will determine whether a candidate can take the exam or not. Candidates must check all the details on the TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket and take a print out of the same for future references.
TS EAMCET 2018 Answer Key
The tentative date for the release of the preliminary answer key is 2nd week of May 2018 and for the final answer key, the tentative date is 4th week of May. The answer key gives the aspirants, a chance to crosscheck their answers and have an idea of their score in the exam. OMR sheets of candidates will be uploaded. Students can challenge the preliminary answer key with valid proof within a specific period of time. After consideration of the objections raised by the candidates, the exam conducting authority will release the final answer key.
Results TS EAMCET 2018
Result for TS EAMCET 2018 will be declared in the 4th week of May. The Result will be announced by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University) on the official website. The result card will include the combined score, TS EAMCET weightage, TS EAMCET marks and other such details.
Qualifying Marks and Cut-off TS EAMCET 2018
To qualify in the TS EAMCET, all the aspirants have to score a minimum of 25% of marks suggesting that the candidate will have to score a minimum of 40 marks out of 160 to qualify for the TS EAMCET.
In cases where 2 students have scored the same marks in TS EAMCET 2018, the following criteria will be used to give preference and prepare the merit list:4th March 2018
- Total marks obtained in TS EAMCET
- Marks Obtained in TS EAMCET Mathematics
- Marks Obtained in TS EAMCET Physics
- Aggregate percentage secured in qualifying exam
- In terms of age, the older candidate will get the preference.
TS EAMCET 2018 Cut Offs
Factors like previous year’s cut-off, number of applicants, number of seats available and offered are often considered while preparing a cut-off. It is decided by JNTU, Hyderabad. Admissions for TS EAMCET 2018 are also based on cut offs.
Here is a list of previous years TS EAMCET Cut-Off:
|Engineering College||General Category||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribe|
|JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad||140||127||125||98||120||91|
|Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Gandipet||145||111||111||65||103||51|
|Vasavi College Of Engineering, Ibrahimbagh||139||101||99||67||89||50|
|JNTU College Of Engineering, Karimnagar||134||101||103||65||96||54|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology, Kokapet||133||101||100||42||91||36|
|MVSR Engineering College, Nadergul||122||88||103||55||96||45|
|Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Kukatpally||144||112||108||67||99||61|
|Kakatiya Institute of Technology and science,Warangal||121||56||99||41||81||37|
|University College of Engineering Osmania University||134||98||102||67||97||61|
|Medical college||Open category||Opening rank||Closing rank|
|Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad||OU (Male)||16||468|
|Gandhi Medical college, Secunderabad||OU (Male)||1||8320 (special category)|
|OU (Female)||6||12824 (special category)|
|SUV ( Female)||56||58|
|Guntur Medical College, Guntur||OU (Female)||519||519|
|AU (Female)||101||10894 (special category)|
Counselling Procedure of TS EAMCET 2018
The counselling for TS EAMCET 2018 will begin in June 2018 and will continue till September 2018. The counselling will be an offline process where students who have qualified the exam will be called for seat allotment and verification on the basis of merit and preferences. They will be allotted seats and the counselling procedure will involve payment of fees and reporting to the allotted institute.
Counselling fee for unreserved category students is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 500