TS EAMCET 2018 will be organized by JNTU, Hyderabad for admission to various engineering, agriculture and medical institutes in Andhra Pradesh as well as Telangana. TS EAMCET 2018 will be conducted from 2nd – 7th May 2018 and will be a 3-hour long offline exam. The question paper will comprise of multiple choice questions which will be divided into 3 sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. There will be 160 questions. There is no negative marking and for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus
Candidates must prepare for TS EAMCET 2018 by following the prescribed syllabus. All questions will be asked from the syllabus is prescribed by JNTUH. The exam syllabus for TS EAMCET 2018 is provided in the table given below:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Communication system.||Organic compound.||Algebra.||Plant systematic.|
|Materials, devices and simple circuits.||Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and carboxylic acid.||Trigonometry.||Plant Psychology|
|Semi conductor electronics.||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes.||Vector Algebra.||Plant morphology|
|Nuclei.||Biomolecules.||Probability.||Cell structure and functions.|
|Dual nature of radiation and matter.||P, d and f block elements.||Coordinate geometry.||Ecology.|
|Magnetism and matter.||Surface chemistry.||Reproduction in plants.|
|Moving charges and magnetism.||Electro chemistry.||Biotechnology.|
|Current electricity.||Chemical kinetics.||Molecular biology.|
|Electrostatic potential and capacitance.||Solid state.||Microbes and human welfare.|
|Electric charges and fields.||Solutions.||Animal diversity.|
|Wave optics.||Organic chemistry.||Human anatomy.|
|Ray optics and optical instrumental.||Environmental chemistry.||Applied biology.|
|Alternating current.||Boron family.||Human reproduction.|
|Communication system.||Carbon family.||Genetics.|
|Gravitation.||Alkali and alkaline earth metals.||Organic evolution.|
|Oscillation.||Hydrogen and its compounds.||Locomotion and reproduction in Protozoa.|
|Work, energy and power.||Thermodynamics.||Type study of periplaneta Americana.|
|Motion in a plane.||Stoichiometry.||Ecology and environment.|
|Physical world.||Gases and liquids.|
Check here for the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card.
Subject Wise Exam Strategy For TS EAMCET 2018
Before sitting for an exam, it is important to adopt a strong strategy and study good books to crack the exam. The following subject wise strategy can be adopted to crack the exam:
- Try and understand the concepts. Understanding the concepts will actually help you memorize it rather than mugging it up.
- Emphasis should be given to modern physics, electrostatics, magnetic effect and earth magnetism, heat and thermodynamics, SHM and Oscillation, current electricity.
- If you find any question difficult, try to understand the question and visualize the probable answer for it.
- If you do not understand the question in one read, read it again to understand it.
- 87 % of the questions in this sections are based on easy concepts. So the stronger the conceptual base is, the better.
- 8 to 9 questions comes from organic chemistry. Thus a stronghold in this subject will help in getting more marks.
- Go through all the formula.
- Practice the numericals from chapters like atomic structure.
- Glance through the reactions.
- 12 to 14 question will be asked from physical chemistry and 12 to 14 questions will be asked from Inorganic chemistry. General chemistry is also important as 7 to 8 questions will be asked from general chemistry.
- The more you practice maths the more you will able to complete a sum within a particular time frame.
- Identify the common question patterns from the past TS EAMCET question papers.
- Identify and set your priorities.
- It has been observed after analyzing past year question papers that more questions are asked from calculus, algebra, coordinate geometry.
- If you get tiered studying over a stretch of time, divide your study into sessions.
- Other important chapters are cube root entity, modulus, complex numbers, locus and maxima, minima values.