TS EAMCET 2018 Result had been declared on 19th May 2018. TS EAMCET 2018 had been organized by JNTU, Hyderabad from 2nd – 7th May 2018 for admission to various UG courses in engineering, agriculture, and medicine. Result of TS EACMET 2018 was declared in the online portal and was not be posted to the candidate. Candidates could view their results by providing their registration number and admit card number. Candidates whose scores are more than the cut off are called for counselling.
Last year TS EAMCET 2017 exam for engineering courses was held in the morning and for Medical and Agriculture courses, exams were held in the afternoon.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling schedule has been announced. Get the full details here.
TS EAMCET 2018 Results have just been announced! The TS EAMCET Rank Card of each candidates is also available. Click on the button to view your Result and download the rank card!
Important Dates Relating To TS EAMCET 2018 Results
|Exam date of TS EAMCET 2018||2nd – 7th May 2018.|
|Release of preliminary answer key||9th May 2018.|
|Release of final answer key||19th May 2018.|
|TS EAMCET 2018 results||19th May 2018.|
|Counselling of TS EAMCET 2018 starts||25th May 2018|
TS EAMCET Answer Key Preliminary Released
TS EAMCET preliminary answer key was released on 9th May 2018. The first set of answer keys were open for any challenge. This means candidates could challenge the answer key by providing valid proof. Candidates with the help of answer keys could check their scores even before the official release of TS EAMCET 2018 results. This will help them to predict their scores and colleges that they will be given admission to TS EAMCET.
Preliminary Answer Keys have been released on the Official website – Click Here to check now
TS EAMCET Answer key can be checked with the following steps given below:
- Visit the official website of eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Choose question paper code that you have been allotted.
- Select your stream.
- Download the page.
- Compare the questions in the question paper and the answers.
Steps To Challenge Preliminary Answer Key
If a candidate finds any mistake or error in the preliminary answer key, then they have the option to challenge the same by paying a sum of Rs 5000 ( Rs 2000 in case of ST/ SC candidates). This payment must be done within a particular time frame of 2 to 3 days. Objections can be raised only by sending a mail to the concerned authorities.
Candidates must also attach the following details in the mail:
- Proof or justification for objection. While referring a book, the candidate must mention the name of the book along with the chapter, page number, and edition.
- Application details.
- Admit card details.
- Subject selected.
- Question number.
- Suggested number.
- Stream (engineering, medical or agriculture).
- The answer is given in the Preliminary key.
- Date of examination.
How to check TS EAMCET 2018 Result
You can download and view your TS EAMCET 2018 result by following these 6 simple steps given below:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET.
- A link on TS EAMCET 2018 result will appear on the official website.
- Once you click on the link, a form will appear where you will have to provide your registration number, admit card number and the captcha code.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The screen will display your TS EAMCET 2018 score.
- Print out a copy of the scorecard for future reference. ( You can take out additional printouts which can be used at the time of emergency).
Tie-Breaking Policy for Telangana EAMCET Result
A tie will occur when two or more than two people acquire the same score. In case a tie occurs the following tie-breaking policy is taken into account:
- The first preference will be given to those candidates who have secured more marks in maths.
- If still a tie exists than marks secured in Physics by the respective candidates will be considered.
- After this candidate with the highest score in qualifying exam will be given priority.
- Still, if a tie exists then the candidate who is older based on the date of birth will be given preference over the younger one.
TS EAMCET 2018 Scorecard
The following information will be available on TS EAMCET 2018 Scorecard:
- Registration number of Candidate
- Admit card number of Candidate
- Personal details of Candidate
- Name of the candidate.
- Father’s name of Candidate
- Gender of Candidate
- Local area
- Subject details
- Physics, Chemistry, Maths scores
- Combined score
- EAMCET marks
- EAMCET weightage
- Group total
- Group maximum
- Intermediate percentage
- Rank and Result of TS EAMCET 2018.
TS EAMCET 2018 Cut Off
The TS EAMCET Cut Off 2018 will be decided by the JNTU, Hyderabad. Candidates will be called for counseling and admission on the basis of their cut off scores.
TS EAMCET cut off is decided based on the following criteria:
- The number of seats offered.
- Number of applicants who applied for AP EAMCET 2018.
- Previous year’s cut off.
- Candidates must secure at least 25% marks to qualify the exam.
EAMCET TS 2017 Cut Off List
|S.No||Name of the Institute||Course||Closing Rank|
|1||JNTU College Of Engineering, Hyderabad||Chemical Engineering||30072|
|Computer Science & Engineering||8487|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10535|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||11425|
|2||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute Of Technology||Chemical Engineering||94211|
|Computer Science & Engineering||20218|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||20473|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||22886|
|Industrial Production Engineering||86828|
|3||Vasavi College Of Engineering||Civil Engineering||25291|
|Computer Science & Engineering||19692|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||21659|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||26681|
|4||Kakatiya Institute Of Technology and Science||Civil Engineering||59330|
|Computer Science and Engineering||40498|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||46764|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||52368|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||103613|
|5||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology||Civil Engineering||51653|
|Computer Science and Engineering||37817|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||40716|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||53930|
|6||CVR College of Engineering||Civil Engineering||72292|
|Computer Science and Engineering||58845|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||52730|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||67900|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||105747|
|7||Malla Reddy College of Engineering Technology||Aeronautical Engineering||107561|
|Computer Science and Engineering||100324|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||102414|
|8||Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology||Civil Engineering||106992|
|Computer Science and Engineering||40459|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||40914|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||47081|
|Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering||103821|
|9||JNTU College Of Engineering, Sultanpur||Civil Environmental Engineering||77590|
|Computer Science and Engineering||25055|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||27854|
|Material Science and Technology||84969|
|10||JNTU College Of Engineering, Manthani||Civil Engineering||88616|
|Computer Science and Engineering||35396|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||36050|
TS EAMCET Final Answer Key 2018
The final answer key of TS EAMCET was declared in May 2018. Besides the official website, the answer key will also be available on various other sites on the internet.
In order to calculate the answer key, a candidate must have these following things available with them:
- Exam Question paper.
- Answer key.
- Marking scheme.
The question paper will consist of a total of 160 question. For every question, four alternatives will be provided. There is no negative marking and for every correct answer, 1 marks will be awarded to the candidate. You must calculate your score on the basis of this marking scheme. Thus for every correct answer, you will score 1 mark each and in this way you can calculate your total score.
Things To Remember
While checking TS EAMCET 2018 result, candidates must keep in mind these points:
- In order to sit for TS EAMCET 2018 counseling, candidates must at least secure the qualifying marks.
- The qualifying marks for general candidate is 40 marks out of 160 marks.
- For ST/ SC candidates there are no qualifying marks.
- 75 % of weightage will be given to a candidate’s performance in TS EAMCET 2018 and 25 % weightage will be given to the 10 + 2 scores of a candidate.
- The university will also publish the final answer key along with OMR sheet to ensure more transparency.