|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card is now Available for download officially from 20th April 2018 to 1st May 2018. Get the link in this article!
JNTU, Hyderabad will conduct the Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This is a state level examination conducted for the students of telnagana State. TS EAMCET is a gateway for admission into the colleges/universities of the Telangana State. It is conducted every year by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council of Higher Education). For the academic session of 2018-19 the exam will be conducted in an online mode from 2nd – 7th May 2018 and the application forms will also be filled online. All the candidates who have filled and submitted the application form correctly will be issued the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card. To know more, read further.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
Important Dates Regarding the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
JNTU Hyderabad will issue the TS EAMCET Admit Card for the exam. The important dates related to the exam are given in the table below. All the candidates must make sure to go through the dates that have been tabulated below:
|Release of TS EAMCET 2018 application process||4th March 2018.|
|Final date for TS EAMCET 2018 form submission||4th April 2018|
|Form submission last date along with late fee||11th to 28th April 2018.|
|Release of TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card||20th April – 1st May 2018.|
|Exam date of TS EAMCET 2018||2nd – 7th May 2018|
Aspiring candidates who are going to take the exam must download the admit card on the prescribed date. The admit card is one of the most important document that a candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. It is also referred to as the hall ticket. The hall ticket of TS EAMCET will act as a proof of identity of the candidate. The absence of the admit card on the day of the examinaton will debar the candidate from taking the TS EAMCET 2018.
|Jain University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Steps to download the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All those who have filled and submitted the application form can follow these steps and access the admit card once it is made available online. Check out the steps here:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2018-http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Once the admit card is released a new link will appear in the website.
- Search for a link like “download TS EAMCET 2018 HallTicket” or “click here to download TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card”.
- After clicking on the link an application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter details like registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- After filling in all the details click on “submit”.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the admit card.
Content of TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
Prior to downloading the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card, candidates must make sure that their your TS EAMCET Admit Card contains all the details mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Exam centre name
- Exam timings and schedule.
- Exam center address
- Important instructions to take the exam
Candidates must check the information on the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card carefully. In case there is any discrepancy, candidates must make sure that they get it rectified. They must contact the official authority immediately.
How to Retrieve Lost TS EAMCET Registration Number
The registration number is very important to view the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card on the official website of TS EAMCET. The registration number is provided to the candidate at the time of form submission. However, if a candidate does not remember the registration number or has lost the registration number then they must take the following steps to retrieve lost registration number:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2018 official website.
- Search for a link retrieve registration number. This link will be available right next to the link to download TS EAMCET admit card.
- After clicking the link, a page will appear where the candidate is required to fill in details like transaction ID, TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card number, admit card number of qualifying exam.
- After providing all the details, the registration number will be displayed on the screen.
General Instructions Regarding TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
- All candidates must carry the hall ticket on the day of examination. Without the admit card candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card / Hall ticket will be available only for those candidates who have filled the application form.
- The TS EAMCET admit card must not be soiled and shared with anyone else.
- Candidates must attach one recent passport size photograph with the TS EAMCET 2018 admit card. The photos must be attested by a gazetted officer or principal of the college from where the candidate completed his or her education.
- The applicant must take the TS EAMCET admit card to the exam hall and fill in the empty spaces provided for signature and left-hand thumb impression in front of the invigilator.