OJEE ( Odisha Joint Entrance Exam) is a centralized exam conducted by the Odisha state government for admission to the various government as well private institutes in Odisha. Candidates who are aspiring for a degree like MCA, MBA, PGDM, PGCM, M. Pharma and M. Tech courses in Odisha had to sit for OJEE 2018. It must, however, be noted that candidates who are interested in B.Tech and MBBS must separately sit for JEE( Main) and NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam) 2018. OJEE, also referred to as Odisha JEE, is also the common entrance exam for students who are interested in B. Tech lateral entry. Admission to MBBS, BDS and B. Tech first year will be done on the basis of a candidate’s JEE Main and NEET scores respectively.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
A Special OJEE is going to be conducted for those candidates who have written their JEE exam and want admission in Odisha state. Such candidates will be provided with special OJEE 2018 admit card.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Notice for 2nd or Special OJEE has been released. Read the full details here.
OJEE Application Form for 2nd OJEE Has been made available. Click here to fill the form!
Candidates are requested to go through the table given below to keep themselves updated with the upcoming events and their scheduled dates:
|OJEE 2018 EVENTS||SCHEDULED DATES|
|OJEE 2018 application form release:||February 1st week 2018.|
|Last date of OJEE 2018 form submission:||27th March 2018.|
|Last date of application fee payment:||31st March 2018.|
|Release of OJEE 2018 Admit card:||20th April 2018.|
|OJEE 2018 exam date||13th May 2018.|
|2nd OJEE Application form||25th June 2018|
Documents Required While Filling OJEE 2018 Application Form
The application process is the first step of verification. Following are the prescribed documents for OJEE 2018:
- Photograph: It must be in JPG format, file size must be between 5 KB to 99 KB in size and between 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm in dimension.
- Signature: It must be in JPG format, file size must be between 5 KB to 50 KB in size and between 3.5 cm to 1.5 cm in dimension.
- Thumb impression: It must be in JPG format, file size must be between 5 KB to 50 KB in size and between 3.5 cm to 1.5 cm in dimension.
Check here for the OJEE 2018 Admit Card.
Form Filling Procedure Of OJEE 2018
The entire form filling procedure of OJEE 2018 can be completed by following these few steps:
- The first step is to register. For this, visit the official website of OJEE 2018. Click on “new registration” on the official website. For a new registration, candidates must fill his or her personal details (like name, date of birth, mobile number, address etc) and basic academic details (like the course of study, JEE Main roll number etc). After filling all the above details click on “submit”.
- In the second step the candidate is required to set a password for his or her account. The password must be minimum of 8 characters and maximum of 13 characters. It must have a 1 capital letter, 1 small letter, 1 number and 1 special character ( @,! #,$,%,^,&,*).
- After creating a login password, the prescribed documents must be uploaded. In order to upload the scanned documents, you must enter your login details.
- In the next step, the candidate must pay the application form fee. OJEE 2018 Application Form fee can be paid only in the online mode either by debit, credit card or via net banking. OJEE 2018 counselling cum registration fees is Rs 250. A confirmation page will be generated once the fees upon successful payment. It is suggested to take out a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.