TS EAMCET will be conducted by the JNTU. Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education in the month of May 2018. the examination is a prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/ private level colleges in the state of Telangana.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
This article will cover the exam pattern for TS EAMCET that will be held for the academic session 2018-19 which will consist of information related to the type of question, mode of exam, the marking scheme, the number of questions etc.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The basic information related to the examination is given below.
- The TS EAMCET 2018 will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- TS EAMCET 2018 will be conducted online in the computer-based mode.
- The languages in which the exam will be held are English, Telugu, and Urdu.
- There will be a total of 160 questions with 40 questions from each subject and 80 from mathematics.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there is no provision for negative marking.
Marks Pattern For TS EAMCET 2018 Exam
The number of questions for the exam will be divided in the manner given in the table below.
For Engineering –
For Agriculture –
The format of the examination had to be changed many times to make it fair for all students. An expert committee constituted by the state’s Department of Education decides how the exam is conducted. Students are advised to keep visiting the official website for any changes or updates to the TS EAMCET 2018 exam pattern. Every multiple-choice question will have four options. Many models of questions may be given as match the following, choose the correct statement, assertion-reason, and multiple-correct type. Students have to fill the answer number circles given in the OMR sheet with their answer. Two or more answers or blanks will be regarded as incorrect.