|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
TS EAMCET was conducted from 2nd – 7th May 2018. It is an important entrance exam that gives the engineering and medical aspirants a chance to take admission in university and private level colleges of the state of Telangana. For a candidate to secure a seat in one of these institutes, he/she has to qualify the exam and be eligible for admission in the desired course. The TS EAMCET phase 1 Counseling 2018 was conducted from 25th May 2018 and ended on June 14th, 2018. It is an offline process where students who have qualified the exam are called for counselling on the basis of merit and preferences. All qualified students will be called for TS EAMCET 2018 counselling on the basis of their ranks. The TS EAMCET Counselling procedure will involve seat allotment procedure along with document verification, payment of fees and report to the allotted institute.
- 1 TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule
- 2 Important Dates Phase 2 Counselling
- 3 TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure
- 4 TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2018
- 5 Documents Required during TS EAMCET Counselling
- 6 TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Result
TS EAMCET Counselling Schedule
Cancellation of examination is allowed till 5th July 2018.
TS EAMCET Second Phase Counselling Notification Released – click here
Important Dates Phase 2 Counselling
|1||Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in Phase I||06-07-2018 to 08-07-2018|
|2||Certificate Verification those who are not verified earlier in all designated Help Line Centers mentioned in the Annexure –I (from Rank 1 to Last)||07-07-2018 to 08-07-2018|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||07-07-2018 to 10-07-2018|
|4||Freezing of options||10-07-2018|
|5||Allotment of seats and allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in||12-07-2018|
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website||12-07-2018 to 14-07-2018|
|7||Reporting at allotted college||13-07-2018 to 15-07-2018
|8||Commencement of Class Work||16-07-2018
TS EAMCET Counselling Procedure
For the TS EAMCET counselling procedure to begin, the candidates will have to first register themselves at the designated helpline centers. They will then have to go for document verification. All the candidates will have to attend the counselling.
Registration for TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling
- The candidates will have to register themselves at the designated helpline centers along with their ranks.
- Candidates will have to give their rank cards to the officer and get themselves registered.
- After this, candidates will have to pay a processing fee.
- After this, they will then have to register themselves for counselling.
- Candidates have to provide TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket number, rank and signature to complete the process.
- Candidate will then be called for document verification based on the ranks they’ve scored.
- During document verification, Aadhar card details will be verified using the biometric fingerprint.
- The processing fee for the unreserved category is Rs 1000/- and for SC/ST, the fee is Rs 500/- During document verification, Aadhar card details will be verified using the biometric fingerprint.
Document Verification during TS EAMCET Counselling Process
- Candidates will have to reach the required office for document verification.
- Candidates will have to verify his/her details on the verification form.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category will have to provide caste certificates and the general category students will have to submit the required documents to certification verification officers.
- In case any discrepancy is found, the officers will contact the candidate.
- After the verification process is over, candidates will have to take a print of the receipt of verified certificates.
- Finally, after all the confirmation of details, the candidate will have to collect their option form.
Choice & Option Filling during TS EAMCET Counselling
- Candidates will have to fill in preferred colleges and courses in an online form. The selection has to be in the order of preference because the allotment will be based on it.
- Then the candidates will have to click on “Candidate Registration”
- For registration, the candidates will have to provide their ROC form number, TS EAMCET 2018 hall ticket number, rank, and date of birth.
- A password will be generated after the candidates have successfully registered. The candidates will have to log in to their account using their login ID, hall ticket number, password, and date of birth.
- From the options displayed, the candidates will have to select their choices of colleges and courses for admissions preference wise. The candidates will be able to choose as many options as they wish to.
- Candidates must take the offline option entry form and fill their district code, course code and college code according to their preference.
- After all of the options are selected, the candidates will have to log out. A print out of the selection options has to be taken for future reference.
Reporting To Allotted Institutes
- Finally, the candidates will have to report to their allotted institutes to confirm their admissions.
- The required tuition fees also have to be paid by the candidates before the determined final date. If the candidates fail to confirm their admission, then their allotted seat will be canceled.
TS EAMCET Seat Allotment 2018
- The seat allotment process will be conducted in online mode by the concerned authorities.
- Seats will be allotted based on the choices made by the candidates during the option filling process. The candidate’s merit, local area, category, special reservation category and more will also be accounted for by the authorities.
- Seat allotment status will be informed to the candidates through SMS to their registered mobile number and will also be available in the online mode.
- The selected candidates will have to log into their account and download their allotment order.
Withdrawal of Seats
To withdraw from the allotted seats, the candidates will have to cancel their admission before the final scheduled date. For admission withdrawal, the candidates will have to meet the Convener in person.
Documents Required during TS EAMCET Counselling
- Hall ticket
- Rank card
- Aadhar card
- SSC or its equivalent mark sheet
- 6th standard to inter-study certificates
- transfer certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 if applicable
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- residence certificate in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Documents Required For PH/CAP/NCC/SP/Minority
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board: Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
TS EAMCET 2018 Counselling Result
It is compulsory to appear in the counseling to get a seat in your preferred choices of colleges & courses. Candidates, those get a seat in the counselling process, they have to report at the allotted college in a given a time period. Otherwise, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.