Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medicine Common Entrance Test 2018 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad from 2nd – 7th May 2018. Interested candidates are required to fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form online, for admission to various engineering and agriculture courses. The exam will be conducted in the online mode, i.e. it will be a computer-based exam. The Application form details of TS EAMCET 2018 have been given in the article given below.
- 1 Important Dates Regarding TS EAMCET 2018
- 2 How to fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form?
- 3 TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centers
- 4 Points To Remember While Selecting TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centers
Important Dates Regarding TS EAMCET 2018
Aspiring candidates who are planning to take the TS EAMCET 2018 must go through all the dates of the crucial events in the exam procedure. The dates relating to the application form events are tabulated for you below:
|Release of TS EAMCET 2018 application||4th March 2018|
|Final date for TS EAMCET 2018 form submission||4th April 2018|
|Form submission last date along with late fee of Rs 500||11th April 2018|
|Form submission last date along with late fee of Rs 1,000||18th April 2018.|
|Form submission last date along with late fee of Rs 5,000||24th April 2018.|
|Form submission last date along with late fee of Rs 10,00||28th April 2018.|
|Application form Correction||6th – 9th April 2018|
|Release of TS EAMCET 2018 admit card||20th April 2018 – 1st May 2018|
|Exam date of TS EAMCET 2018||2nd – 7th May 2018|
How to fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form?
All Candidates have to now fill and submit the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form with the late fee of Rs 10,000. Click the link below to Apply before 28th April 2018!
Applicants can follow these 5 steps given below and fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form easily.
Registration and Payment of Fee
- The first step is to pay the application fee of TS EAMCET 2018. The fee structure is given below –
|For Engineering (E)||Rs 400||Rs 800|
|For Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs 400||Rs 800|
|For Both (E & AM)||Rs 800||Rs 1600|
- This payment has to be made through TS Online, AP Online, E-Seva, MEE-Seva, or through debit/credit card.
- After entering the necessary details, candidates must click on “make payment” and proceed towards registration.
- On successful registration, a transaction ID will be generated.
Filling up of TS EAMCET 2018
- In this step the applicant will be required to fill up the application form.
- He/she will be required to furnish details like personal details, academic details and contact details.
Uploading of documents
- Candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the TS EAMCET application form.
- The photograph must be uploaded in jpg format in less than 30KB file size.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format in less than 15KB file size.
Submitting the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- After entering all details, candidates must click on the submit button.
- A declaration page will be displayed on the screen.
- candidates will have to check the box “I accept the terms and conditions.” A message will appear on the screen asking the candidate to either click on “Ok” or “cancel.”
Print Out of the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- The applicant after completing all the procedures must take a print out of the form for future preferences.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centers
The exam centers are decided by the convener of TS EAMCET 2018. It is the convener who decides whether to include a particular exam center or to remove it. There will be 9 centers in Andhra Pradesh and 18 centers in Telangana with 6 zones in Hyderabad itself. The list of centers in Hyderabad, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are provided in the table below:
|Zone 1: Kukatpally and surrounding areas.||Adilabad.||Tirupati.|
|Zone 2: Qutubullapur and its surrounding areas.||Bhongir.||Vijaywada.|
|Zone 3: Masab tank and surrounding areas.||Karimnagar.||Visakhapatnam.|
|Zone 4: Osmania university and surrounding areas.||Khammam.|
|Zone 5: Secunderabad and surrounding areas.||Suryapet.|
|Zone 6: Musheerabad and surrounding areas.||Kothagudem.|
Points To Remember While Selecting TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Centers
- All decision with regards to TS EAMCET 2018 exam centers are decided considering the number of applicants who have selected a particular exam center.
- Exam centers will be alloted on the basis of the choice made by the applicant in the application form.
- If an applicant has submitted more than one application, than the convener will choose an exam center for the candidate.
- Candidates must mention their preferences with regards to exam center in the application form.
- The exam center will be written on the TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card.
- Request to change exam center after form submission will not be accepted.