TNEA Application Form 2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), Tamil Nadu releases the application form for TNEA every year. Through TNEA thousands of students get admission in the state-level engineering courses. The mode of availability of the application form of TNEA 2020 is online. Candidates have to visit the TNEA web portable in order to fill the form. In order to participate in TNEA, candidates have to first register themselves then TNEA login will lead the further process of filling the application form. TNEA application form will be available in the month of May 2020. Candidates have to enter the valid and correct personal, contact, academics, and other details. Make sure that the information enter into the application form must be valid which will be verified at the time of counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
TNEA 2020 Application Form Date
Candidates who are eligible and willing to fill the TNEA application form must be aware of the complete application procedure date. Below is the table which reflects the TNEA 2020 dates.
|Application Form Release||May 2020|
|Last Date Of Online Registration||May 2020|
|Merit List||June 2020|
Important Dates for Other State Quota Admission
|Commencement of Registration||The third week of July 2020|
|Last date for registration||Last week of July 2020|
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the https://tneaonline.in/
- Locate the ” TNEA Registration Link” and click on it.
- Enter the details required and must have a valid email id and contact no.
- Click on the submit button.
Note: After registration, the registration no. and password will be sent to the registered email.id and mobile no.
Following are the list of things candidates must have before having the TNEA registration.
- Mobile phone number and E-mail ID
- Xth and XIIth mark sheet
- 10+2 Hall ticket
- School details where he/she has studied VIII, IX, X, XI, and XII standards
- Community/ Caste certificate (if any)
- Aadhar number (Optional)
- Parent annual income details
- Details of payment mode for the registration fee i.e Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ Demand Draft.
- The candidate should exercise their option whether he/she is applying for seats reserved under special reservation categories such as a. Son/daughter of Ex-servicemen b. Differently-abled person c. Eminent sports person
- The candidate should give the option whether he/she wants to avail a. First graduation Fee concession b. Post-matric scholarship c. AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver
Step 2: Fill The Application Form
- Login into the account by entering the registered no. and password
- Enter the personal details such as Name of parents, address ( communication as well as permanent), nationality, gender, nativity, etc and other details too.
- Fill the special reservation information such as sports, ex-servicemen and differently able person.
Step 3: Application Fee Payment
After successful completion of the application form, candidates have to make the application fee payment. The mode of payment can be online and offline mode. One can pay the fee online through net banking/debit card/credit card and offline payment through demand draft. Application form fee differs as per the category. Below is the table.
|SC /SCA /ST category belonging to Tamil Nadu||100|
|For each special reservation category||Rs. 100 (Additional)|
Here special category means the people who are:
- Children Of Ex-serviceman
- Children Of Freedom Fighters
- Eminent Sports Person
- Differently Disabled Person
- Hearing Impaired
- Visually Impaired
Step 4: Enter Other Details Also
Other details also have to enter while filling the TNEA application form. Enter Scholarship Information, Candidates have to provide their annual income and the required scholarship information
Enter the educational qualification details which include the name of the board, marks obtained, qualified year, etc
Candidates also have to enter the additional information such as mother tongue, the medium of instruction, parent’s occupation, etc.
Step 5: Preview the Application Form
After filling the application form, candidates have to preview the form before the final submission of the TNEA application form. Make sure that the entered details must be valid and correct. Information entered will be verified at the time of the counselling.
What Next After Filling The TNEA Application Form
After the submission of the application form, the concerned authority will prepare the merit list. Cut off will be released and on the basis of the rank of the candidates, they will be called for counselling. Thus selective candidates have to visit the TNEA 2020 Facilitation Centre. Centres are set up by DoTE in the districts of Tamil Nadu. The list of documents which the candidates must have while visiting the TNEA Facilitation Centre are:
- TNEA 2020 application form
- Class 10 and 10+2 Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent community certificate card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC and DNC, BC and BCM
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity certificate in electronic form (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate, if applicable
- In case of Special Reservation, relevant documents as specified.