TNEA Random Number 2021: Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu (DTE) is responsible for releasing the TNEA Random Number. Candidates who will apply for TNEA will receive the SMS on their registered mobile number regarding the seat allotment. They can also insert the credentials to log in to the account and get the random number. Students can use the random number of TNEA to resolve the inter-se-merit after the regular clauses are exhausted.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who get the same ranks and the issue doesn’t get resolved even after using parameters like marks in subjects, date of birth, etc then the random number is taken into the account. Hence random number is used to resolve the matter of seat allotment. Thus TNEA engineering random number 2021 is the tie-breaker criteria which is also helpful in the preparation of the rank list. To know more about the random number, candidates must read the article given below.
TNEA Random Number Important Dates 2021
Candidates are advised to check the below dates. The dates in the table are:
|Random number generation||Notify Later|
|Release of TNEA rank list||–|
Step To Check Random Number For TNEA 2021
In order to have random number candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps to check the random number are:
- Visit the official website of TNEA
- Locate the link for TNEA random number or link that will be available here. (at the time of the event, don’t seek it before)
- Enter the login id/email and password here
- A random number will be displayed on the screen
What Is The TNEA Random Number Concept?
The candidates who register themselves for the TNEA receives the random number. It is a unique identification number that each registered candidates hold. It is a 10-digit computer-generated randomly and assigned to each of the TNEA 2021 applicants. The random number is used to resolves the matter in a tie-breaking situation. This is the last option if the candidates have tie-breaking criteria and where several parameters don’t work. So random number acts as a breaker if there is a tie among the students.
TNEA 2021 Tie-Breaking Situation
Candidates can check the Tie-breaker criteria for TNEA 2021 below.
- The higher percentage of marks in Mathematics will get a higher rank in 10+2
- Physics marks are taken into consideration in 10+2
- If the tie still exists then the fourth optional subject in 10+2, the rank is granted
- Tie still prevails then the date of birth is taken into account and the elder candidate is preferred
- Lastly, the TNEA Random Number 2021 is used to assign merit, if all the above methods fail. Thus higher value will be given preference