TNEA Random Number 2020: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) will be responsible for releasing the TNEA Random Number. With the previous track, it will tentatively come out in the month of June 2020. Candidates who will apply for TNEA will receive the SMS on their registered mobile number regarding the seat allotment. They can also insert the credentials to login into the account and get the random number. Students can use the random number of TNEA to resolve the inter-se-merit after the regular clauses are exhausted.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who get the same ranks and the issue doesn’t get resolved even after using parameters like marks in subjects, date of birth, etc then the random number is taken into the account. Hence random number is used to resolve the matter of seat allotment. Thus TNEA engineering random number 2020 is the tie-breaker criteria which is also helpful in the preparation of the rank list. To know more about the random number, candidates must read the article given below.
TNEA Random Number Important Dates 2020
There is no official announcement of TNEA dates. Candidates are advised to look into the tentative dates for the general reference. Once the official statement is out we will inform you. Until the time, look into the dates given below:
|The release of Notification||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date of submission of application form||Last week of May 2020|
|Random number generation||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Release of rank list||3rd week of Jun 2020|
How To Check The Random Number for TNEA 2020
In order to have random number candidates have to follow certain steps. The steps to check the random number are:
- Visit the official website of TNEA
- Locate the link for TNEA random number or link that will be available here. (at the time of the event, don’t seek it before)
- Enter the login id/email and password here
- Random number will be displayed in the screen
Why There Is TNEA Random Number Concept?
The candidates who register themselves for the TNEA receives the random number. It is a unique identification number that each registered candidates hold. It is a 10-digit computer-generated randomly and assigned to each of the TNEA 2020 applicants. The random number is used to resolves the matter in a tie-breaking situation. This is the last option if the candidates have tie-breaking criteria and where several parameters don’t work. So random number acts as a breaker if there is a tie among the students.
How TNEA 2020 Tie-Breaking Situation Will Be Resolved?
Candidates can check the Tie-breaker criteria for TNEA 2020 below
- The higher percentage of marks in Mathematics will get a higher rank in 10+2
- Physics marks are taken into consideration in 10+2
- If the tie still exists then the fourth optional subject in 10+2, the rank is granted.
- Tie still prevails then the date of birth is taken into account and the elder candidate is preferred
- Lastly, the TNEA Random Number 2020 is used to assign merit, if all the above methods fail. Thus higher value will be given preference.