Assam Don Bosco University Result 2020: B.Tech Entrance Test, MSW Entrance Test declared. The result is available online on its official website. So, in order to check the Assam Don Bosco 2020 Result, the candidate will have to provide mandatory credentials in the login section. However, candidates must note that to check the result, candidates have to enter their required details such as Enrollment Number/Registration Number. The DB University Exam Result will have the qualification status of the candidates for further admission. In this article, we have provided complete details of the Assam Don Bosco Result, as well as Semester Result.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Assam Don Bosco University Result of Entrance Exams is totally dependent upon the performance of one and the same. The further account of Assam Don Bosco University 2020 Result is mentioned in the article below.
- The University has declared ADBU Entrance Test Result of B.Tech and MSW. Students can check the Entrance and Semester Exam Result at – dbuniversity.ac.in
Assam Don Bosco University Dates
The university has not released the schedule for the Assam Don Bosco Result yet. As soon as the authority does the same, we will update them here. Till then, go through the tentative dates mentioned below:
|Entrance Examination||May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||June 2020|
Steps To Download The Assam Don Bosco University Result
The candidates appearing for exam whether entrance or semester eagerly wait for the result. However, the university releases the Assam Don Bosco University Result 2020 in an online mode only. One can download the same from the official website of the university by clicking on the link provided. However, we will provide you with a direct link to the same as soon as the university releases it in order to ease your efforts. Till then you can go through the following one needs to follow in order to download the ADBU Result from the official website.
To download Entrance exam Result:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on the Entrance Test Result Link.
- A page will appear consisting of Admission Shortlist of a number of courses.
- Click on the courses for whose result you are looking for.
- Furthermore, you will find a Result PDF on the next page.
- Moreover, this PDF will consist of the Application IDs of the qualified candidates.
- In addition, it will contain a set of important rules and regulations one needs to follow during the admission process.
- Make sure to save as well as download the PDF. Moreover, take a print out copy of the same.
To download the Semester Result:
- In the first place, visit the official website of the university.
- Then click on the link of Spring Semester Result provided on the home page.
- Furthermore, select your school or department of the respective course.
- Thereafter, a page will open possessing the Result PDF.
- Moreover, save as well as download the PDF. Furthermore, take a print out copy of the same.
Contents of Assam Don Bosco University Result
The result is an important document from the selection point of view. The candidates who appeared for the exams eagerly wait for the result. Moreover, the university releases the result for the entrance test (DBU-GET) as well as the semester exams simultaneously. Therefore, candidates are advised to check their results carefully. And, furthermore, try to avoid any confusion. In addition, one must check the following contents on their scorecard very carefully. Hence, go through the following contents and make sure to check it.
- Course Name
- Year/ Semester
- Name of the Exam
- Application ID/ Roll Number
- Number of students appeared for the exam
- Number of students not eligible to get promotion to the next semester
- Important Instructions
Important Instructions Regarding ADBU Result
- Firstly, candidates who have been offered Assam Don Bosco Admission 2020 on the respective date have to take admission within 15 days of the same. Moreover, one has to pay the Admission Fee on the same day.
- Secondly, one can pay the remaining fees for the first semester within 7 days of taking admission. Moreover, one can pay the fees online at the Admission Portal of the university through online mode as per the guidelines.
- Thirdly, one must go through the Assam Don Bosco University Fee Structure as well as Refund Policy of the respective courses in the Assam Don Bosco University Prospectus prior to admission proceedings.
- Furthermore, on the day of admission, one must carry original as well as photocopies of all the documents and certificates for physical verification.
- Moreover, one needs to submit the photocopies of all the necessary documents at the Admission Office.
- In addition, one must come along with his/her guardians for the admission procedure.
- Those, looking for hostel facilities, must meet the warden along with his/her parents as there are only limited seats for the same.
- Moreover, those candidates who do not have their Class 12th certificate during admission procedure will come under Provisional Admission. In addition, they have to sign in at the “Provisional Admission Undertaking”.