SUAT Application Form 2019: The application form for Sharda University Aptitude Test 2019 will be available in both online and offline mode. The application form of SUAT 2019 will be available in the 1st week of March 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
You can fill the form in offline mode also by obtaining the form from the campus and fill the form. The application form has to be filled by all the candidates who wish to appear for SUAT 2019. The applicant must first register himself/herself, choose the desired course and fill all the details as asked in the SUAT 2019 application form. Candidates will also have to pay an application fee of Rs 1200 in the online mode or offline mode. After successfully filling up the application form, candidates will be given a user-Id and password along with the slot booking link.
SUAT Application Form 2019 Releasing Date
Make a note of all the important dates related to the application form given in the table below:
|Release of Application form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2019|
SUAT Application Form 2019
How to Apply in the online mode?
- Visit the official website and click on the application form link.
- Now fill the personal information, the course preferences, and general information.
- Submit all the details and proceed to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200.
- After successful payment, you will be sent a mail which will have the slot booking link, system/user Id and password.
How to Apply to Sharda University in Offline Mode?
- Candidates must go to the Sharda University campus and get the application form.
- You will be required to register in the campus itself and fill and submit the application form.
- On successful submission of the application form, the candidate will be given the system Id and password which has to be used to book a slot for the exam.
SUAT 2019 Application Fee
The SUAT Application Form 2019 is incomplete without the payment of Application fee. SUAT 2019 Application fee is Rs. 1200. Candidates can pay the application fee either in online mode through net banking, credit or debit card. It can also be paid in the offline mode DD in favour of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida or through Cash at Sharda University campus / Regional Offices.
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2019
The eligibility criteria are set by the exam conducting body and only those who possess the criteria prescribed are considered eligible for the admission procedure. Candidates can check the SUAT eligibility criteria below:
- candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- Candidates who have taken any state or national level examination like JEE Main, are exempted from taking the SUAT 2019.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments sections below!