SUAT 2019: SUAT stands for Sharda University Aptitude Test. SUAT 2019 is conducted every year for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses like engineering, management, law nursing, etc. To take admission in Sharda University, you will be required to first qualify the SUAT 2019. SUAT is one of the national level examination conducted by Sharda University itself. Candidates who have taken any national or state level examination will be exempted from taking the SUAT 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SUAT Application Form 2019 is now available. The last date to submit the application form is 26th August 2019.
About SUAT 2019
|Full Exam Name||Sharda University Aptitude Test|
|Common Name||SUAT 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||Sharda University|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based mode)|
|Admission In||Sharda University|
|Counselling conducting Body||Sharda University|
SUAT 2019 Exam Dates
|Release of Application form||Available|
|Last date to apply||26th August 2019|
|Entrance Exam date||–|
|Declaration of result||Will Update Later|
|Commencement of counselling||Will Update Later|
SUAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The SUAT 2019 eligibility criteria are set by the exam conducting body and only those who possess the criteria prescribed are considered eligible for the admission procedure. Candidates can check the SUAT eligibility criteria below:
- candidate must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- The candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology
- Candidates who have taken any state or national level examination like JEE Main, are exempted from taking the JEE Main 2019.
Application Form of SUAT 2019
The application form of SUAT 2019 has been released and the last date to apply is 26th August 2019. You can fill the form in offline mode also by obtaining the form from the campus and fill the form. The application form has to be filled by all the candidates who wish to appear for SUAT 2019. The applicant must first register himself/herself, choose the desired course and fill all the details as asked in the SUAT 2019 application form. Candidates will also have to pay an application fee of Rs 1200 in the online mode or offline mode. After successfully filling up the application form, candidates will be given a user-Id and password along with the slot booking link.
SUAT 2019 Slot Booking
Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/ inquiry form or filled the application form in the offline mode, he/she will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user-id/system-id & password. The SUAT 2019 is an online examination and therefore candidates will be required to book a slot to take the examination. Candidates will be required to navigate through the slots to do the SUAT 2019 slot booking of their choice. The candidate has to choose the preferred test state, city, center, date and slot. And after this, the candidate must Confirm the booking.
SUAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will carry all the information about the exam like mode and duration of the exam as well as the question paper format like the number of questions, the sections, the language, etc. Check the full exam pattern here.
- SUAT 2019 exam will be held in online computer based mode.
- It will be held for a duration of 90 minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes).
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Questions will be asked from English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- The questions will be of objective type (multiple choice) with 4 options to choose from.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
- Candidates will be required to score at least 35% to qualify the SUAT 2019.
SUAT 2019 Syllabus
All those candidates who are applying for B. tech programme through SUAT 2019 have to focus on Physics, chemistry and mathematics as their main area of study. The syllabus of SUAT will carry all the topics from the above-mentioned subjects studied in class 11th and 12th.
SUAT Admit Card 2019
- After the candidates have successfully booked a slot, they will be able to download the SUAT 2019 Admit card automatically.
- The SUAT admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam center on the day of the exam.
- Without the Admit card, candidates will not be able to take the Sharda University Aptitude test.
- It will carry important information like the name and roll number of the candidate, the test date and timings according to the slot booked by the candidate.
- Along with the admit card, each appearing candidate must carry one photo id proof and fee slip for verification in the exam hall.
The exam centers are venues that candidates must choose while appearing for the exam. Candidates have the choice to appear for the exam either in Sharda Campus, Sharda University Regional Offices or 51 test centres across the nation. Candidates must locate the nearest test center to them to take the SUAT 2019.
SUAT Results 2019
The results for SUAT 2019 will be announced tentatively in the 4th week of July 2019. The results will be released in the online mode on the official website. The link of the results will be provided here as soon as it is released. SUAT results will be announced in the online mode only for those candidates who have taken the exam. In order to qualify SUAT 2019, candidates will be required to score at least 35% of marks.
Those candidates who are selected will be called for the PI round or Personal Interview round. This round will be held in the Sharda University campus or the regional offices.
SUAT 2019 Admissions
SUAT 2019 Counselling: Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of the written test (SUAT or state/national level entrance examination) and Personal Interview round. Candidates will be allotted seats on the combined result of both of these. Those who have been allotted a seat have to report to the institution with their provisional allotment letter on given date and time.
Fee Structure for SUAT 2019
Check the Fee structure of SUAT 2019 given for Bachelors in Technology course below:
|Programme||Duration||Per Semester fee||Annual Tuition fee||Intake Capacity|
|B.Tech (CS – Data Science)||4||85,000||1,64,000|
|B.Tech (CS – IOT & application)||4||85,000||1,64,000|
|B.Tech (CS – Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology) in association with IBM||4||1,01,000||1,95,000|
|B.Tech (CS – Business Analytics & Optimization) in association with IBM||4||1,01,000||1,95,000|
|B.Tech (CS- Information Security & Cloud Technology) I- Nurture||4||85,000||1,64,000|
|B.Tech (E&E) Specialization in Instrumentation & Control||4||80,000||1,54,000|
|B.Tech (ME) Specialization in Automobile||4||80,000||1,54,000|
|B.Tech (Aerospace Engg.)||4||85,000||1,64,000||30|
|B. Tech (Civil)||4||85,000||1,64,000||120|
|B.Tech + MBA (Integrated)||5||93,000||180,000||20|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Integrated)||5||83,000||1,60,000||20|
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!