Sharda University will be conducting the SUAT 2019 in online computer based mode and those who have applied for the exam will be required to book a slot for the same. The slot booking procedure of SUAT 2019 will include choosing the exam date, time and centre. SUAT 2019 Slot booking can be done only by those who have filled and submitted the SUAT application form correctly.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Once the candidate has filled the Online registration/ inquiry form or filled the application form in the offline mode, he/she will receive a mail from Sharda University containing booking link, user-id/system-id & password. The SUAT 2019 is an online examination and therefore candidates will be required to book a slot to take the examination. Candidates will be required to navigate through the slots to do the SUAT 2019 slot booking of their choice. The candidate has to choose the preferred test state, city, centre, date and slot. And after this, the candidate must Confirm the booking.
How to Book a slot for SUAT 2019?
- After successful registration, candidates will be sent a confirmation mail which will carry the slot booking link.
- Click on SUAT 2019 slot booking link and enter User-id/System-id, and Password in the required space.
- Now choose the Exam Center, Test Date, Time Slot, Exam State and City.
- Click on submit to confirm slot booking.
- SUAT 2019 slot booking will be complete and admit card will be generated.
SUAT 2019 Slot Booking Date
|Slot Booking||4th week of May 2019|
|Entrance Exam date||1st week of June 2019|
Instructions for SUAT Slot Booking 2019
- The slot booking link will be only sent to those who have successfully registered for the exam.
- After slot booking, candidates can download the admit card.
- You must check all the details while booking a slot for the exam.
- Once booked a slot, candidates will not be able to change it.
- Slots must be booked as soon as possible otherwise the candidate will not get a slot of his/her choice.
SUAT Admit Card 2019
After the candidates have successfully booked a slot, they will be able to download the SUAT 2019 Admit card automatically. The admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without the Admit card, candidates will not be able to take the Sharda University Aptitude test.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!