SUAT 2019 Syllabus: If you are an appearing candidate, you must make sure to check the full exam pattern, the subject wise syllabus and preparation tips through which you can score good marks. Sharda University Aptitude Test (SUAT 2019)will be conducted for admission to various courses like B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech + MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) & B.Sc in all disciplines.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SUAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will carry all the information about the exam like mode and duration of the exam as well as the question paper format like the number of questions, the sections, the language, etc. Check the full exam pattern here.
- Mode – SUAT 2019 exam will be held in online computer based mode.
- Duration – It will be held for a duration of 90 minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes).
- Questions – There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Subjects – Questions will be asked from English Communication, General Aptitude, Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Type of questions – The questions will be of objective type (multiple choice) with 4 options to choose from.
- Marking scheme – There is no provision of negative marking.
- Qualifying Marks – Candidates will be required to score at least 35% to qualify the SUAT 2019.
SUAT 2019 Syllabus
All those candidates who are applying for B. tech programme through SUAT 2019 have to focus on Physics, chemistry, and mathematics as their main area of study. The syllabus of SUAT will carry all the topics from the above-mentioned subjects studied in class 11th and 12th. Check the full syllabus here.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
- Physical World and Measurement
- Physical World
- Units and Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of
- Kinetic Theory
- Mechanical waves and Ray Optics
- Oscillations and waves
- Ray optics
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases, Liquids, and solids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- s -Block Elements
- p -Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Sets and Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statistics and Probability
SUAT Exam Day Instructions By Sharda University
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs are graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SUAT, without which the candidate will not be eligible to sit for the test.
- At the exam centre, the proctor will check Candidate’s Hall ticket and will retain one copy which will be submitted to Sharda University for verification/validation during the time of Personal Interview.
- Use of mobile phones and calculators are not allowed inside the test room.
SUAT 2019 Preparation Tips
After checking the exam pattern and syllabus, candidates can start preparing for the exam. With the help of these preparation strategies, you can score well in the examination. Check out these preparation tips given below:
- You must know the correct syllabus of SUAT 2019 so that you study for only those topics.
- Create a timetable for each day to properly manage your time.
- Practice previous years question paper
- Candidates must collect only the relevant study material as there are lots of books available but only a few are relevant.
- You must not forget to eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern during days of preparation.
Get all your queries resolved! Leave a comment in the comments section below.