Kerala State Backward Class Development Corporation (KSBCDC) provides loan for the rising entrepreneurs. The Loan is granted to the eligible applicants if they fulfill the required and mentioned criteria as prescribed by the authorities. Candidates are required to register themselves online in order to apply for KSBCDC Self Employment Loan scheme. The registration is necessary for the submission of the Application Form is available on the official website i.e. ksbcdc.com. The Applicants before proceeding for the registration are required to go through the eligibility criteria that has been defined by the corporation.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Self-employment schemes in Kerala are established with the purpose of providing people with the number of self-employment opportunities for business growth. KSBCDC is working for national agencies like National Backward classes Finance Development Corporation (NBCFDC) and National Minorities Development Finance Corporation (NMDFC) for supporting the Backward and Minority class community. They offer a loan at a lower interest rate for getting financial support for entrepreneurship. Applicants can avail a loan up to the amount of 10 lakh at the interest rate of 8% for a loan period of 55 years. For more of the details of KSBCDC Application form go through the articles below.
KSBCDC Application Form @ www.ksbcdc.com
All backward cast students whose family income below 55,000 and undergoing a professional course are eligible to get the loan. If you are coming from rural area the family annual income is limited to 40,000. The interest in an educational loan from Kerala state development corporation is 4%. You should start repayment of this loan after 6 months of completion of course or joining a job whichever is earlier. The approximate repayment amount for a 1.2 lack loan is 2500 you should repay the amount at correct time to avoid unnecessary cost and additional interest from the bank. You will get the amount in installment at every starting of the academic year.
Steps to Register Online for KSBCDC Self Employment Loan
Applicants applying for KSBCDC Education Loan will be required to register themselves by providing all the required and detailed information and must make sure that they have gone through the criteria that will be required to be fulfilled as prescribed by the corporation.
- Visit the official website of KSBCDC i.e. www.ksbcdc.com
- The homepage will appear on the screen. The menu bar will be on the left side of the screen, click on the Online Registration menu and click on Self Employment loan scheme link.
- A new page for online registration will appear on the screen with the title “online submission of the Application Form”.
- Click on the Registration button.
- An online registration form will appear on the screen.
- Applicants will be required to enter information like Applicants name, Address, Project name for which the applicant is applying for the loan, project description, loan amount and other details etc.
- The information provided should be valid and correct and any wrong information will lead to the rejection of the Application.
- After providing all the details, submit the Application by clicking on the submit button.
- Take the print out of the submitted Application form for future reference.
- The maximum permissible loan amount is Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The interest rate on the loan of upto Rs. 5 Lakhs is 6%.
- The interest rate on loan of above Rs. 5 lakh is 8%.
- The time period as defined for the repayment of loan is upto 60 months.
- The permissible age group prescribed to apply for the loan is between 18 to 55 years.
- The Applicants applying for Self Employment loan should have an annual income of below Rs. 1,03,000