SUAT 2019 Admit Card: Sharda University is the official authority that will release SUAT admit card 2019 for all the candidates who have booked a slot and are going to appear for the examination. The admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the candidates have successfully booked a slot, they will be able to download the SUAT 2019 Admit card automatically. Without the Admit card, candidates will not be able to take the Sharda University Aptitude test (SUAT 2019). It will carry important information like the name and roll number of the candidate, the test date and timings according to the slot booked by the candidate. Along with the admit card, each appearing candidate must carry one photo id proof and fee slip for verification in the exam hall.
SUAT 2019 Admit Card Date
Check tentative dates for the SUAT 2019 admit card release, given in the table below:
|Admit Card||Download After Slot Booking|
|Entrance Exam date||12th to 15th July 2019|
How to download SUAT 2019 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website and www.sharda.ac.in Or open the slot booking link from here.
- Login and book a slot for the exam according to your preference.
- As soon as you book a slot you will find the “View/Download” option of admit card.
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Details on SUAT 2019 Admit Card
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam center address
- Registration number
- Student’s signature and photograph
- General instructions for exam
Documents required on Exam Day
All candidates appearing for the examination must make sure that they are carrying the below-listed documents to the exam centre on the day of SUAT 2019.
- SUAT admit card 2019
- Any one of the photo id proofs like Driving License/ Aadhar card/ Passport/ PAN card/ Voter Id card etc.
- Fee Payment receipt
Admit Card Instructions for SUAT 2019
- Candidates have to carry the admit card to the exam hall which will be verified by the concerned authority.
- You must reach the exam centre half an hour before the scheduled time.
- You must carry 2 copies of the admit card as one copy will be retained by the invigilator and the other will remain with the candidate.
- Candidates need to produce the fee receipt when asked by the invigilator in the exam hall.
The exam centers are venues that candidates must choose while appearing for the exam. Candidates have the choice to appear for the exam either in Sharda Campus, Sharda University Regional Offices or 51 test centres across the nation. Candidates must locate the nearest test center to them to take the SUAT 2019. The exam centre allotted to the candidate will be printed on their admit card.
If you have any query, do ask us in the comments section below!