SMRJEEE Application Form 2020: SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University) will release the SRMJEEE Applications Forms for the session 2020-21 during the first week of November 2019. Candidates, who want to pursue their undergrad from SRM University, can apply as soon as the authority releases the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. The Candidates will have the provision of applying both online and offline mode for appearing in the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam. The online registration for SRMJEEE 2020 will involve registration, updating the application form, uploading the documents and making the application fee payment. In case of the offline applications, candidates can purchase them from one of the designated post offices or from the university itself.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the SRMJEEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, its filling procedure and other important details.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020
- The SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form will release by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University)
- The Application Forms will be submitted online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application form will machine process and thus candidates must take caution while filling one.
- The online application is for admission to programmes offered in SRM IST Chennai, SRM University – Haryana Sonepat and SRM University – AP Amaravati.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 Important Date
The Candidates can start applying for the 2020 edition of SRMJEEE from the 1st week of November 2019. The offline SRMJEEE application form will be released during the 2nd week of November 2019. It is important that candidates must be aware of all the dates and schedule for the SRMJEEE 2020 so as to not miss out on important events.
|Notification Release Date||September 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form Release||1st week of November 2019|
|SRM Offline Application Form Release Date||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last date To Submit SRM 2020 Application Form||3rd week of April 2020|
How To Apply For SRMJEEE 2020
Aspirants need to be aware of the norms and procedures for successfully submitting the SRMJEEE Application Form 2020. This module brings all the detailed instructions for successfully completing an SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. The forms will be available both in the online mode and offline mode, i.e. application form purchasable directly from the university or from its designated post offices.
To fill the SRMJEEE 2020 online form, candidates have to follow certain steps:
Step 1: SRMJEEE Registration
- Candidates, upon entering the official website, will be asked to register themselves.
- Enter the name, email id, phone number, state, and city of residence and security pin.
- Must agree to receive information from the SRM group of Institutions by checking the box.
- Press the ” register”
Step 2: Verify Email Id.
- A verification link will be sent to the entered email id of the candidate
- They must follow the link to activate their respective user accounts.
- In case, the candidate did not receive the verification email, he/ she can choose to resend the verification email.
Step 3: Fill SRMJEEE Online Application Form
- Candidates must log in with their user account/id and password
- On login, candidates must read and the instructions and proceed to next
- Enter the Course Preferences, Test City Preference, Title, Name, Date Of Birth, Gender, Alternate email id, Social Status, Blood Group, and so on.
- After entering basic details enter the parents and residential details.
- Finally, candidates must enter their academic details and proceed to next.
Step 4: SRM Application Fee Payment
- Candidates must make the application form payment; without which, the application form will not be completed.
- Select the mode of payment. Candidates will be asked whether they are making the application fee payment via online mode or DD.
- Upon click make payment option, candidates will be directed to the payment portal.
- They can choose to pay via credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ cash card/ mobile payments/ Paytm/ Wallet/ UPI.
Note: Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.
Step 5: Upload photograph and signature
- Lastly, candidates have to upload the scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The dimensions and size must be in accordance with the official instructions.
|Photograph||10 KB and 200 KB||3.5 CM X 4.5 CM|
|Signature||10 KB and 200 KB||3.5 CM X 1.5 CM|
- After making the payment, a confirmation page of the SRM application form submission will appear on the screen.
For candidates opting for the SRMJEEE offline form, the following procedure has to follow
To apply offline, candidates have to purchase the SRMJEEE Admission kit directly from the university or from any of the designated post offices. Candidates must be careful while filling the SRMJEEE OMR Application Form. This is because the offline form will be machine processed and shitty handwriting just won’t do.
Instructions For Filling SRM OMR Application Form
- Must be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting
- Only the original application should be sent.
- The Application form will be machine processed; hence, take utmost care in writing with a black ink ballpoint pen in the boxes wherever provided.
- Dark the alphabet/ numeral/ oval using an HB pencil only.
- Fill carefully so that you don’t have to erase. This is because erase left a spot in the page. Anyway, if anyone wants to change the marking, erase the darkened spot completely and make a fresh mark.
- Do not scribble, cut, tear or erase the application form.
- Don’t put any stray pencil marks anywhere on the application form.
- Do not write, make any mark on/ deface the Barcode.
- The photograph, signature and e-mail ID will machine scanned. Hence, paste a recent, good-quality color photograph against a light-colored background.
- Write your e-mail ID using only a black-ink ball-point pen.
- The language preferred is English and other languages will be rejected.
- Once filled the application form, cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Have a photocopy of the filled-in application for the future.
For offline payment, DD of INR 1160 should be drawn in favor of “SRMIST” Payable at Chennai. The application form PDF with complete details (Full Name, Application Number, and Mobile) and DD should be sent to the below-mentioned address:
“SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603203, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu”
SRMJEEE Application Form Correction 2020
As it often happens that candidates make errors while filling the application form. These application forms, since they are liable for rejection, must be corrected. SRM Institutes will provide a onetime facility for the candidates for the purpose of correcting their application form details and photos upload. The SRMJEEE Application Correction facility will be available in the month of May 2020. Candidates need to log in their SRMJEEE user accounts and make the required corrections.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SRM Institutes of Science and Technology (SRM University) has set forth certain guidelines for applying candidates so as to maintain a specific standard among the student resource. Candidates are must make sure that they clear those guidelines before applying.
|Nationality||Any candidate who is a citizen of India can apply for SRMJEEE 2020. Apart from that, candidates with Non-Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card can apply. In case they miss out on the SRMJEEE 2020, they can still apply for the examination held for International candidates.|
|Age Factor||Any candidate with the minimum age of 16 as on 31 July 2019 can apply. Apart from that candidates should not have been born before 1st July 1999.|
|Qualifying Examination||For the candidates who are interested in applying for SRMJEEE 2020 should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board.|
Candidates who have passes the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
|Qualifying Subjects||Candidates who are interested in applying for VITEEE 2020 B Tech courses must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Apart from that, candidates who are interested in applying for Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical, and Genetic Engineering etc. must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English.|
Candidates with A-Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any International School can apply.
|Qualifying Marks||Kattankulathur – 60%|
Ramapuram – 50%