SMRJEEE Application Form 2020: SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRM University) will be releasing the SRMJEEE Applications Forms during the first week of November 2019. Candidates, who are interested in pursuing their undergrad from one of the SRM University, can apply as soon as the authority releases the SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. Candidates will have the provision of applying both online and offline mode for appearing in the SRMJEEE 2020 Exam. The online registration for SRMJEEE 2020 will involve registration, updating the application form, uploading the documents, and making the application fee payment. In case of the offline applications, candidates can purchase them from one of the designated post offices or from the university itself.
Check Eligibility For SRMJEEE Exam
In this article, readers will learn about the SRMJEEE Application Form 2020, its release dates, its filling procedure, and other important details.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020
- The SRMJEEE 2020 Application Forms will be released by SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University)
- The Application Forms can be submitted in online as well as offline mode.
- The offline application forms will be machine processed and thus candidates must take caution while filling one.
- The online application is for admission to programmes offered in SRM IST Chennai, SRM University – Haryana Sonepat and SRM University – AP Amaravati.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2020 Date
Candidates who are interested in pursuing their undergrad from SRM University can start applying for the 2020 edition of SRMJEEE from the 1st week of November 2019. The offline SRMJEEE Applications will be released during the 2nd week of November 2019. It is important that candidates be aware of all the dates and schedule for the SRMJEEE 2020 so as to not miss out on important events.
|1.||SRMJEEE 2019 Notification||September 2019|
|2.||SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form Release||1st week of November 2019|
|3.||SRMJEEE 2019 Last Date for Application Submission||3rd week of April 2020|
|4.||SRMJEEE 2019 Extended Last Date||1st week of May 2020|
|5.||SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking||2nd week of April 2020|
|6.||SRMJEEE 2019 Admit Card||2nd week of April 2020|
|7.||SRMJEEE 2019 Exam (from)||3rd week of April 2020|
|(till)||4th week of May 2020|
The dates will be updated eventually.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2020?
SRMJEEE 2020 aspirants need to be aware of the norms and procedures for successfully submitting the SRMJEEE Application Form 2020. This module brings all the detailed instructions for successfully completing an SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form. The application forms will be available both in the online mode, i.e. from the official website of SRM University; and offline mode, i.e. application form purchasable directly from the university or from its designated post offices.
To complete the SRMJEEE 2020 Registration online, candidates can follow the steps given below.
First and foremost, candidates should register themselves.
- Firstly, the registration part is to be done with.
- Candidates, up on entering the official website, will be asked to register themselves.
- Candidates must enter in their name, email id, phone number, state and city of residence, and security pin.
- Candidates must agree to receive information from the SRM group of Institutions by checking the box.
- Enter Register.
Secondly, candidates will have to verify their Email Id.
- A verification link will be sent to the entered email id of the candidate
- Candidates must follow the link to activate their respective user accounts.
- In case, candidate did not receive the verification email, he/she can choose to resend the verification email.
At this point, candidates ought to update the application form by filling the online application form.
- Candidates must login with their newly created user account and password
- Up on logging in, candidates must read the instructions once and check their nationality and proceed to next
- The SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form need to be completed and for the candidates must enter in the Course Preferences, Test City Preference, title, first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, gender, alternate email id, social status, blood group, and so on.
- After entering basic details and preferences and personal details, candidates must enter in their parents and residential details.
- Finally, candidates must enter in their academic details and proceed to next.
Fourthly, candidates will have to make the Application Fee Payment.
- Candidates must make the application form payment; without which, application form will not be deemed complete.
- Select the mode of payment. Candidates will be asked whether they be making the application fee payment via online mode or DD.
- Up on click make payment option, candidates will be directed to the payment portal.
- Candidates can choose to pay via credit card/debit card/net banking/cash card/mobile payments/Paytm/Wallet/UPI.
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.
Finally, candidates will have to upload their photo and signature.
- Lastly, candidates will have to upload the scanned image of their recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The dimensions and size must be in accordance with the official instructions.
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
Up on successful submission, candidates will be acknowledged with a message saying thank you and shit.
For candidates opting for the offline form, the following procedure may come in handy.
Candidates can purchase the SRMJEEE Admission kit directly from the university or from any of the designated post offices. Once the candidate is in possession of the SRMJEEE OMR Application Form, he/she must take caution while filling it as the application form will be machine processed and shitty hand writing just won’t do.
Candidates must follow the instructions while filling the OMR Application Form.
- The application form should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting
- Only the Original application should be sent.
- The Application form will be machine processed; hence, take utmost care in writing with black ink ballpoint pen in the boxes wherever provided.
- Corresponding to the above, darken the alphabet /numeral /oval using an HB pencil only.
- To change a marking, erase the darkened spot completely and make a fresh mark.
- Do not scribble, cut, tear or erase the application form. Do not put any stray pencil marks anywhere on the application form. Do not write, make any mark on / deface the Barcode.
- The photograph, signature, and e-mail ID are to be machine-scanned. Hence, paste a recent, good-quality color photograph against a light colored background.
- Write your e-mail ID using only a black ink ball-point pen.
- The application must be complete in all respect. An incomplete application or application filled in a language other than English will be rejected.
- Options, once filled in the application form, cannot be changed at a later stage.
- Candidates are advised to retain with them a photocopy of the filled-in application for future
For offline payment, DD of INR 1160 should be drawn in favor of “SRMIST” Payable at Chennai. The application form PDF with complete details (Full Name, Application Number, and Mobile) and DD should be sent to the below-mentioned address:
“SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603203, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu”
SRMJEEE Application Form Correction 2020
As it often happens that candidates make errors while they are filling the application form and then the worst things happen; candidates save their erroneous application form. These application forms, since they are liable for rejection, must be corrected. SRM Institutes will be providing a onetime facility for the candidates for the purpose of correcting their application form details and photos uploaded. The SRMJEEE Application Correction facility will be available in the month of May 2020. Candidates will be required to log in to their SRMJEEE user accounts and make the required corrections.
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SRM Institutes of Science and Technology (SRM University) has set forth certain guidelines for applying candidates so as to maintain a specific standard among the student resource. Candidates are must make sure that they clear those guidelines before applying. Given below are the eligibility criterion laid down by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
|1||Nationality||Any candidate who is a citizen of India can apply for SRMJEEE 2020. Apart from that, candidates with Non Resident Indian (NRI) card, Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card, and Oversees Citizen of India (OCI) card can apply. In case they miss out on the SRMJEEE 2020, they can still apply for the examination held for International candidates.|
|2||Age Factor||Any candidate with minimum age of 16 as on 31 July 2019 can apply. Apart from that candidates should not have been born before 1st July 1999.|
|3||Qualifying Examination||For the candidates who are interested in applying for SRMJEEE 2020 should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE, ICST, FORW, State Boards, or any other government recognized board.|
Candidates who have passes International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or any International School can apply.
|4||Qualifying Subjects||Candidates who are interested in applying for VITEEE 2020 B Tech courses must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Apart from that, candidates who are interested in applying for Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical, and Genetic Engineering etc. must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English.|
Candidates with A-Level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from any International School can apply.
|5||Qualifying Marks||Kattankulathur – 60%|
Ramapuram – 50%